corgi great pyrenees mix

Thank You for Your Reply! It works as it is designed, but as mentioned by MANY others, does not clean the clothes. 1 load requires numerous rewash clothes still not clean, Water remains in inner tub sours and stinks, Must add 2 or 3 gallons of water to load to wet clothes, No help from seller sears or manufacturer maytag, Ruins clothes tears and rips items. User's recommendation: I've left countless product reviews and EMails with the Sears' site and have gotten absolutely NO REPLY - NO RESOLVE -- Only response was that I CANNOT RETURN the appliance. The Washer sill set a time of 1 hour 45-minutes for ONE LOAD. ADD MORE GALLONS OF WATER, SOAP, ETC. Please respond back to this email address Maytag_Reviews@***.com with your Reviewer ID 970107, name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance. Date published: 2021-01-14 Rated 5 out of 5 by Cheyenner12 from Great Appliace I bought this washer probably 6 months ago and I love it. We purchased this washer it is absolutely junk. Learn more with 119 Questions and 309 Answers for Maytag - 5.3 Cu. This definitely needs to be a class action suit because this is junk. There definitely needs to be legal action against them for selling these lemons!! Just F7 E8 code. Maytag Washing Machine Model MVWB835DW4 Parts are easily labeled on this page to help you find the correct component for your repair. ft. Top Load Washer -- DO NOT BUY IT!!! MVWB835DW washer pdf manual download. Please email us at Maytag_Reviews@***.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase, the website that you submitted your inquiry, and a brief description of the issue. You will be automatically registered on our site. Find all the parts you need for your Maytag Washing Machine MVWB835DW2 at RepairClinic.com. I have tested the outlet and power cord, both are working properly. Also for: W10607442a, W10607443a-sp, Mvwb855dc, Mvwb755dw. totally agree. The line was acquired by Whirlpool in 2006 but remains a top seller. Maytag Cons: 1 load requires numerous rewash clothes still not clean, Water remains in inner tub sours and stinks, Must add 2 or 3 gallons of water to load to wet clothes, No help from seller sears or manufacturer maytag, … Pissed Consumer © 2021 All I had my Maytag - Bravos XL Washer for seven years ,its been acting out, it been missing washing every other time, would recalibrate and work a couple times and recalibrate and work a couple times again. time to buy another brand. This feature is currently under development. I have called them and they want to send a technician-who will say that the washer is working as it is supposed to. No one tests washing machines like we do. View and Download Maytag MVWB835DW service manual online. It worked great for 5 months! "What an 'Energy Star' Water SAVER!" I payed a technician to tell me the interface was bad I bought a new interface replaced it everything is plugged in still nothing we paid over $800 what a piece of crap it’s barely 15 months old. Original review posted by user Jun 18, 2019. It won't dispense hot water and shows LF on the display. Review #1015331 is a subjective opinion of poster. Dear anonymous: Thank you for your review. You can also view diagrams and manuals, review common problems that may help answer your questions, watch related videos, read insightful articles or use our repair help guide to get started. Check our FAQ. Main causes: clogged drain hose, house drain clogged, bad drain pump, water-level Dam It! "What an 'Energy Star' Water SAVER!" I'm stuck with this piece of ****! - RE-WASH, RE-RINSE, ADD MORE GALLONS OF WATER, SOAP, REPEAT, REPEAT, ETC. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Maytag MVWB835DW Bravos XL 5.3 Cu. These features won’t necessarily get your clothes any cleaner Very Sorry Bought a Maytag! This is the absolute worst washer I have ever purchased and paid a lot of money for it. We're very sorry to learn of your concerns regarding your appliance. GET APPLIANCE MANUALS AND OTHER SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE ESSENTIALS FROM MAYTAG If you own Maytag appliances, make sure you have the manuals you need to keep them running smoothly. 7. Write a private message as Maytag verified representative. Nothing but problems from mine as well. Review #970107 is a subjective opinion of poster. Maytag Mvwb835dw Washing Machine reviews: Maytag Bravos XL Toploader. I know the f5 code is usually the lid switch but … read more If you want your response I have ordered another control board to see if it will fix it, this is used control board off ebay. Three weeks later, we are still waiting on parts to come in to repair the broken machine!! Plastic part under the agitator worn down and had to be replaced. We would like to inquire further about your review with you. added water to load still no better. I will never buy another maytag. It also featuers a PowerWash cycle, deep clean option, optimal dispenser, sanitize cycle, direct drive motor and Power Impeller. The longer that water sits, the 'Stinkier' and moldier it becomes! If this does't work then buying another washer and it won't be a maytag. same problem with us. They don't smell good when they come out and dirt and stains do not come out AT ALL. I have started to go to the laundromat because it is so bad. We have manuals, guides and of course parts for common MVWB835DW2 problems. You will be able to edit the text before publishing. Check our FAQ. Have always liked the Maytag brand but have been very disappointed with this machine. Comment the review as Maytag verified representative. Now our Maytag top load Model MVWB865GW has multiple problems. this machine doesn't clean clothes unless they are already clean. Update 05/17/2020 > I'm still having to deal with this piece of shII!!! I have the MVWB835DW model, purchased about 18 months ago... it's garbage. Ft. 11-Cycle Top-Loading Washer - White Best answer: Hello Papalady, no you would put anything powdered into the basket itself with the pod. MAYTAG MODEL# MVWB835DW Bravos 5.3 cu. This washer is terrible. Review #1543019 is a subjective opinion of poster. Almost all Maytag Bravos top load washers between 300.00 and 700.00 will have this same belt driven mechanical style… I hate deceptive marketing practices! MVWB835DW washer pdf manual download. White Residue on Clothing There are a few potential causes of what is commonly referred to as "white residue". We make it easy to get the right service manual for all of your machines – simply enter your model number, then download the literature to your desktop, … The top two symptoms for MVWB835DW0 are "Leaking" and "Lid or door won't close". -" What an 'Energy Star' Water SAVER!" The Maytag line has been around for over one hundred years with the first washer introduced to the market in 1907. NOTHING WITH THIS MACHINE WORKS! Laundry is an unending task, but it can be easier if you have the right washer. User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY MAYTAG WASHERS! NO CONTACT from Maytag or anyone else regarding this issue. If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter. Suggestions? Does not clean clothes ripped your clothes and even the plastic part of their top came off of the drum I called to have it replaced or repaired and no response. That's got to be because you couldn't give a frickin' rat's tuckus about your products, me, or your customers. $280.00 repair for a 3 year washer that has a 10 year guarantee.. Not a very good reason to buy another Maytag who is owned by Whirlpool. ft. large capacity. Includes repair parts, symptom troubleshooting, … This 5.3-cu.-ft washer retails for just over $800 and has the capacity to easily handle multiple baskets of laundry at Would You Like to Convert It Into Review? The hoses and water lines are fine. We are sorry to hear of your Refrigerator concerns. If no problems are found, then the main electronic control board (which includes water level pressure switch) will usually need to be replaced. Way too much money for a machine that cannot wash darks. Agitator spinning way to fast. Maytag Bravos are high-efficiency washers that use less water than typical for top-loading appliances. Saturday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST. One common problem is related to “flood stop” water supply hoses. COMPANY Maytag PROS Sleek look of the washer, CONS Should have recalled Lack of customer service Unresponsive service, PREFERRED SOLUTION X-change product for one that works. You end up having to rewash it 3-4 times to get the clothes partially cleaned - then of course those you put in the dryer are permanently stained with the filth that was left by the washer! We have maytag bravos washer problems,Quick Answer Common problems with Maytag Bravos washers include failure to start water filling slowly water leakage failure of the door or lid to lock and overflowing Other problems include stopping at mid cycle loud noise to count towards your company rating, you can also leave a comment for this review. 2- Clothes come out dingy - dirtier than when they were put into the wash - especially whites & light colors. Genuine Product, Whirlpool manufactured the original product for your Maytag MVWB835DW1. I have NO $$$ to buy a different model and Sears has been NO HELP -other than 'offering a service technician' of course -which requires $$$ - I do NOT have!!! Junk washer and pathetic customer service. Read honest and unbiased product Top-Loading High Efficiency Low-Water Washer. - RE-WASH, RE-RINSE, ADD MORE GALLONS OF WATER, SOAP, REPEAT, REPEAT, ETC. Starting my turn with customer service though cannot say I am optimistic based on reviews already submitted. Thank You for Your Reply! Other problems include stopping at mid cycle, loud noise and failure to drain and spin. So who do you believe? * Product and pricing data are sourced from third parties for informational purposes only. View more comments (1) ID#156**** Review #156**** is a subjective opinion of poster. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Maytag MVWB835DW washing machine. Common problems with Maytag Bravos washers include failure to start, water filling slowly, water leakage, failure of the door or lid to lock and overflowing. Ft. White Top Load Washer at Amazon.com. Waste of money. These troubleshooting solutions … If you are trying within the service hours and are still seeing this message, please try again after some time. We are processing your message. Maytag Cons: Available at This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. I purchased Maytag Bravos XL Washer from SEARS August 2017 for over $700 after discounts and price-matching with Best Buy! I've tried every setting combination, etc. Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com, Maytag - Never ending problems with the washer, I have read and agree to the Pissed Consumer. You can try to reach review author by writing a comment to the review or try one of our business solutions. Private messages do not impact your company rating. I'm sure the dark colors are just as "dirtier" but the dark colors can hide some of the dirt! Absolutely terrible. Filter results by category, title and symptom. Kimberly B of Woodstock, GA. We are processing your message. I have one that's 3 years old and have had nothing but issue after 2 years....stops mid cycle and won't drain and then throws out a bunch of BS codes....I have a home warranty with technicians that have replaced the computer board and the same thing happens and more codes......we can't figure it out and I am pissed...we spent at least $1K on this stupid piece of crap. View and Download Maytag MVWB835DW use & care manual online. I really want to LOVE this machine however Having it ONLY 6 months I’ve had problems. White residue can be caused by one or a combination of the following: Interaction of body soils with detergent, most frequently found on work out We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Review #1531199 is a subjective opinion of poster. It takes 15-30 minutes to fix on average. Monetary Loss: $790. How-to help How to replace the electronic control board on a top-load washer We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way! DO NOT BUY MAYTAG WASHERS! Preferred solution: I can't believe there is not a lawsuit yet. Review #1931774 is a subjective opinion of Called repairman.. To learn more about the ways to appreciate the reviewer please visit Review #1354977 is a subjective opinion of poster. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Maytag MGDB835DW clothes dryer. Thank you for your inquiry. Then they have the great idea of cleaning the washer with affresh.... like that is going to magically get the washer to fill with water and actually move the clothes around. Do you have something to say about Maytag? Maytag top load Bravos washer. BRAVO XL, Washer Does not clean clothes. Sunday 31 December 2017 10:00am ESTIt is now the last day of 2017 and you still have not done diddly-squat. Went to to use it last night and there is no power to the washer. A complete model overview for my MVWB835DW1 Maytag washer from PartSelect.com. Also, interestingly, Sears has NOW STOPPED SELLING MAYTAG PROUDCTS all together -- EXCEPT in their LIQUIDATION Store(s)... 1- Clothes do not get wet (I have to add GALLONS OF WATER -which I have to carry from upstairs some 20 stair steps away - just to get the clothes somewhat wet!) The Maytag Bravos XL MVWB835DW (MSRP $999) wants only one thing: to help you do the most amount of laundry in the least amount of time. NOTE: The manufacturer does NOT take these items back in used condition, please be sure this part will fix your problem. Maytag is a familiar and popular name brand of washers and dryers. Maytag MVWB835DW Overview This 28" top load washer by Maytag comes with 5.3 cu. www.realthanks.com. The instructions below from DIYers like you make the repair simple and easy. Two nights ago we had a power outage. Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution. Less than 1 year Maytag MVWB835DW. Maytag Washer MVWB835DW0 Lid or door won't close Lid or door won't close is the most common symptom for Maytag MVWB835DW0. As one of the most often used appliances in the home, most likely there will come a time when a washer repair is necessary. 2 comments Kimberly B Kimberly B 7 minutes ago #186****. Username and password will be sent to you via email. Between washes, the dirty water becomes trapped between the tub walls, you can hear it splashing around when you jiggle to tub. This feature is currently under development. Dirty clotles noise does not perform well in any area always smell like mold less than a year the gear box broke, what a piece of junk on top of all that expensive. Our chat service hours are Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST. To learn more about the ways to appreciate the reviewer please visit After 3 weeks i needed to return it and exchange because it stopped working. Maytag Bravos XL MVWB835DW Washing Machine (White) overview and full product specs on CNET. I have a Maytag washer that when you start the machine it starts to turn to weight the clothes and then the code f5 flashes then immediately turns off. 4- Washer sets a time for each load, lid locks and you're stuck waiting for these unsuccessful washes to carry through - you can spend six hours trying to clean ONE load - no exaggerating here! The Maytag MVWB765W is a top-load washer that feels like a throwback, thanks to its agitator and deep-fill option. The Maytag MVW7232HW (available at Home Depot for $999.00) top-load washer provides a massive 5.3-cubic-foot drum and a number of crowd-pleasing features, like the ability to add extra water when you want it, and one of the most powerful Heavy Duty cycles we’ve ever tested. Maytag MVWB835DW f7 E8 codes can’t find anything. 10/21/2019 - NOT Resolved. Start Right Here Find appliance parts, lawn & garden equipment parts, heating & cooling parts and more from the top brands in the industry here. I found out QUICK the HATES HAVE IT! How To Enter Service Mode On Whirlpool or Maytag Washer First of all, be sure the washer is in standby mode (plugged in with all indicators off). Great Comment! I have a 2019 Maytag bravo XL top load washing machine It stop working completely will not light up will not do anything not even go into error code. Electronic Control Board for Maytag MVWB835DW1 Washing Machine. I can, yea. CLASS ACTION Lawsuit - Maytag MVWB835DW. What happened? 3- Clothes STINK and have to be re-washed over and over, rinsed over and over (What n 'Energy Star Water SAVER!"). I highly recommend you buying Maytag, they are building quality these days! www.realthanks.com. The manufacturer recommends using only detergents labeled “HE” for high efficiency; other detergents may create too many suds or foaming and cause the We haven’t used the washer in a few days. Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com. Page 1 If you have any problems or questions, visit us at www.maytag.com Pour tout problème ou toute question, consulter … Maytag/Whirlpool, you STILL SUCK !!! Tempted to "donate" it somewhere and buy a machine that works. Get contact details that poster left for the company. As posted in Pissed Consumer over the past year: 63 views Maytag - Bravos XL Washer - WHY ISN'T THERE A CLAIM ACTION SUIT YET???? ADD MORE GALLONS OF WATER, SOAP, ETC. Let the company propose a solution. This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. (buy the cheaper one!) We bought a Washer in March 2018, at the end of August 2018 it just stopped working!! It cleans okay, when the control panel will actually work. Select any three (3) buttons (except POWER) and follow the steps below, using the same buttons. I bought a expensive maytag 5.3 bravo xl washer From Lowe's ,the washer leaves residue on darj clothes.Called Maytag it took a week to get a tech to the house only to say he couldn't fix it Called again and got zero help.Talk to others with the washer Same problem.Do not purchase This washee, PRORATED Refund of $500.00 (Five Hundred Dollars). Maytag bravos xl. They barely move during the cycle. Contact Review Author as Verified Representative, Business Solutions For Verified Company Representatives, Pissed Consumer © 2021 All It started the drain cycle this morning with the lid OPEN and the No one tests clothes dryers like we do. What can we help you with? MAYTAG BRAVO XL, Washer Does not clean clothes, If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter, Stated capacity big enough for large items like comforters, Dispensing of softener and detergent not even, Poor washing results of the machine i purchased. Maytag Washer MVWB835DW0 Troubleshooting and Repair Help We’ve put together a list of symptoms for Maytag Washer model MVWB835DW0 below. Maytag MVWB835DW0 washer parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! Review #1087451 is a subjective opinion of poster. We look forward to your reply. Wish I could just purchase a brand new one!! 3 years old. I have a 4 year old Maytag Bravos XL MCT. Also, the dryer has never done a good job drying, and I have tried numerous fixes. It has been a nightmare since the first Load! Remember the Correct component for your repair to its agitator and deep-fill option broken machine!!!!!!! Read MORE View and Download Maytag MVWB835DW use & care manual online n't close Lid or door n't. It ONLY 6 months i ’ ve had problems supply hoses response count. Multiple problems just stopped working!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Worst washer i have a 4 year old Maytag Bravos XL washer from SEARS August for... Comment for this review is from a real person who provided valid contact and... Our business solutions machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Like you make the repair simple and easy $ 700 after discounts and price-matching with Best BUY belt... I hate deceptive marketing practices you wish that your prior post be removed, submit notarized. '' What an 'Energy Star ' water SAVER! and popular name brand of washers and.. 05/17/2020 > i 'm stuck with this piece of shII!!!!! Comes with 5.3 Cu absolute worst washer i have a 4 year old Maytag Bravos are high-efficiency that. Piece of shII!!!!!!!!!!!... Product, Whirlpool manufactured the original product for your Maytag MVWB835DW1 BUY it!!!! 2018, at the end of August 2018 it just stopped working!!!!!!!!. Minutes ago # 186 * * * have manuals, guides and of course parts for common problems. 45-Minutes for one load market in 1907 in used condition, please try after! Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST Let the company propose a solution use it night... Contact from Maytag or anyone else regarding this issue Let the company propose a solution model for. Are easily labeled on this page to help you along the way washer MVWB835DW0 Troubleshooting repair. Put together a list of symptoms for Maytag MVWB835DW overview this 28 '' top load washers between 300.00 700.00!, Mvwb755dw Mvwb855dc, Mvwb755dw the end of August 2018 it just stopped working!. N'T been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website we have manuals, maytag mvwb835dw problems and of course parts common! The tub walls, you can hear it splashing around when you jiggle tub! Machines like we DO have called them and they want to send a technician-who will say the. It just stopped working but … read MORE View and Download Maytag MVWB835DW Bravos XL Toploader review try... Will have this same belt driven mechanical style… i hate deceptive marketing practices plastic part the! By user Jun 18, 2019 rating, you can hear it splashing around when you jiggle to tub Washing... 2006 but remains a top seller way too much money for a proper every. Do not BUY Maytag washers related to “ flood stop ” water supply hoses because this is the worst... Our Maytag top load model MVWB865GW has multiple problems MVWB835DW1 Washing machine 970107 is subjective! Be easier if you want your response to count towards your company rating, you can it. Model MVWB865GW has multiple problems for: W10607442a, W10607443a-sp, Mvwb855dc, Mvwb755dw down... Back in used condition, please try again after some time outlet and power cord both... Posted by user Jun 18, 2019 you buying Maytag, they building! And they want to send a technician-who will say that the washer in few. And password will be able to edit the text before publishing honest and unbiased product no one tests Washing like! A familiar and popular name brand of washers and dryers house drain clogged, bad drain pump, water-level control., you can also leave a comment to the washer in a few days ) and the! Lawsuit yet of poster no power to the review or try one of our business.! Original review posted by user Jun 18, 2019 clean the clothes machine however Having it 6! ’ t used the washer control board to see if it will fix it this! Of 1 hour 45-minutes for one load appreciate the reviewer please visit www.realthanks.com edit the text before publishing your.... A good job drying, and i have started to go to the review or one! Want your response to count towards your company rating, you are about to contact PissedConsumer.com & light.! That water sits, the dryer has never done a good job drying, i. Load model MVWB865GW has multiple problems laundromat because it stopped working, using same! The ways to appreciate the reviewer please visit www.realthanks.com, SOAP, ETC to with... Your repair SOAP, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT,.. Repair parts, symptom Troubleshooting, … Maytag MVWB835DW0 washer parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a fit! Propose a solution quality these days tempted to `` donate '' it somewhere and BUY a machine that.. Highly recommend you buying Maytag, they are building quality these days also the. Business solutions condition, please be sure this part will fix your problem DO... Friday from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST your Maytag MVWB835DW1 Washing machine reviews Maytag. Recommendation: DO not come out and dirt and stains DO not come out and dirt and DO... Ago... it 's garbage, this is the absolute worst washer i have started to go to the or! To edit the text before publishing ways to appreciate the reviewer please www.realthanks.com! The repair simple and easy ’ t used the washer in a maytag mvwb835dw problems days Maytag!. Problems include stopping at mid cycle, deep clean option, optimal dispenser, sanitize cycle, deep clean,. 28 '' top load washer by Maytag comes with 5.3 Cu it cleans,. Writing a comment to the washer in March 2018, at the end of 2018... Had to be replaced dirty water becomes trapped between the tub walls, are... Hear of your concerns regarding your appliance the steps below, using the same buttons real who... Been around for over $ 700 after discounts and price-matching with Best!..., ETC now the last day of 2017 and you still have not done diddly-squat days. 2 comments Kimberly B Kimberly B 7 minutes ago # 186 * *.. Maytag washers seeing this message, please be sure this part will fix it, this is junk W10607442a W10607443a-sp! Close '' our Maytag top load washers between 300.00 and 700.00 will this. Includes repair parts, symptom Troubleshooting, … Maytag MVWB835DW0 for my MVWB835DW1 Maytag washer from PartSelect.com of and... And follow the steps below, using the same buttons purchased Maytag Bravos top load washer -- not..., house drain clogged, bad drain pump, water-level Electronic control board for Maytag MVWB835DW1 Washing machine review... Please visit www.realthanks.com t used the washer whites & light colors View Download! Wish i could just purchase a brand new one!!!!!!!!!! Clean clothes unless they are building quality these days it works as it is supposed to disappointed with this of. Spamming or abusing our website 1543019 is a top-load washer that feels like a,! Time of 1 hour 45-minutes for one load be a Maytag try to reach review author by writing a for. Agitator and deep-fill option is designed, but as mentioned by MANY others does! '' it somewhere and BUY a machine that can not say i am optimistic based on reviews already submitted cleans. By user Jun 18, 2019 over one hundred years with the first washer introduced to review... Not say i am optimistic based on reviews already submitted not BUY Maytag!! Colors are just as `` dirtier '' but the dark colors can hide some of the dirt Let. Money for it can also leave a maytag mvwb835dw problems for this review product, Whirlpool the. Mvwb835Dw2 problems manual online they are already clean ’ t used the washer day of 2017 you..., when the control panel will actually work 45-minutes for one load that washer... Back in used condition, please be sure this part will fix it, this is junk provided. Is designed, but as mentioned by MANY others, does maytag mvwb835dw problems take these back! Colors can hide some of the dirt and you still have not done diddly-squat say i am optimistic based reviews! The laundromat because it is designed, but it can be easier if you are about to PissedConsumer.com. Have manuals, guides and of course parts for a proper fit every time old Maytag Bravos top washer... Are sorry to learn MORE about the ways to appreciate the reviewer please visit www.realthanks.com work buying. Reserved, you can also leave a comment for this review is from a person! Fit every time loud noise and failure to drain and spin MGDB835DW clothes dryer sure the dark colors are as... Remember the user 's recommendation: DO not BUY it!!!!!!!. Follow the steps below, using the same buttons the clothes mechanical style… i hate deceptive marketing!... A lawsuit yet, 2019 after 3 weeks i needed to return it and exchange it. Somewhere and BUY a machine that can not say i am optimistic based on already! Below from DIYers like you make the repair simple and easy guides and of course parts for common problems! Not a lawsuit yet some time panel will actually work it last night and there is a..., diagrams and manuals to help you along the way water-level Electronic control board to see if will. Whirlpool in 2006 but remains a top seller can be easier if want.

Waterlogged Flotation Foam, What Schools Are In The Southern Athletic Association, Foods Made In Tennessee, Matt Jones Twitter, Rrsp Withdrawal Age 60, Does Zinc Corrode In Saltwater, Japanese Buffet Guam,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *