request the pleasure of your company on the auspicious occasion

Replies Accepting or DecliningFormal Follow a set formula: ♦ Previous Years’ CBSE Examination Questions. (All India 2014)Answer: Question 3.As the principal of a reputed college, you have been invited to inaugurate a Book Exhibition in your neighbourhood. Dear Friends, It gives me immense pleasure to invite you for my wedding ceremony on 26th June, 2017 from 6.00 am to 7.30 am @ Thiruneermalai Perumal Temple . Hopeful of meeting your wife and children on this occasion. Name of the invitee is not to be included. Your email address will not be published. Write the invitation in not more than 50 words. ♦ Characteristics of Formal Invitations: 1. Sincerely Yours, (Your Name) 10. 9. The sentence is not broken into different words/phrases. by November 15th, 2002 AAA XXX- (416) 355-1042 e-mail: xyz@abc.com. 21. we request your honored presence to spread a lovely fragrance accompanied by many a blessings at the auspicious wedding of their daughter. You are Govind/Gauri. Sathish, has invited you to attend the wedding of his sister, Jaya. Your presence will make this day more special. You are PuneeV Puneeta Vij, M 114, Fort Road, Chennai. Shreedhar and Shakuntala Uprety and Bikram Pratap and Shanti Rana . Inviting Phrase No. We request the pleasure of your company… Together with our parents, we invite you… We ask you to be present with us at the ceremony uniting… We invite you to share with us a celebration of love… Draft a formal invitation for her in about 50 words. with. Tauqeer Hasan Saheb) Dawat - E - Walima Insha-Allah on Monday 26th May 2008 after Namaz Zohar. Meant for a … “Mr. Kindly extend my invitation to your parents too. ♦ Invitations are of two types:(a) Formal and(b) Informal. Arjun & Meher. We request the pleasure of your company on a festive occasion. & Shri K.L. Sincerely Yours, (Your Name) 10. Haider Ali Naqvi with Zahra Kausar daughter of Mr and Mrs Anees Khan. Mr. and Mrs. (Name), Request the pleasure of your company at the marriage of their daughters Cordially request the pleasure of your company to grace the auspicious occasion of the wedding ceremony of their son XXXX with XXXX Daughter of XXXX and XXXX To be celebrated on Saturday, 30th of November, Two Thousand and Seven ( Karthik Vad Agiyarus, Vikram Samvant, 2064) 6. We invite you to celebrate this festive occasion with them. An invitation to be sent on behalf of your parents on the occasion of the wedding of your sister: Smt. (All India 2017)Answer: Your email address will not be published. Formal invitations are sent to relatives, friends, acquaintances, etc. We request you to join us on [date] as our beloved son/daughter takes the hand of [name] through marriage. The abbreviation RSVP (French: repondez silvers plait) i.e. The addressee’s address is to be written only on the envelope. MALTI. I hope you will be with us well in time with your family and also stay back for the Reception, the day following the marriage ceremony. It will make us all very happy to have you here. It is a very auspicious occasion for us because she is our one and only child. Wedding invitations should be phrased in a standard way. on social occasions. Mr. and Mrs. (Name), Request the pleasure of your company at the marriage of their daughters Formal phrase of invitation, for example: In case a VIP is invited as the chief guest, the name of the VIP must appear prominently. Selina Concise Mathematics Class 10 ICSE Solutions 2020-21, Human Eye and Colourful World Class 10 Extra Questions with Answers Science Chapter 11, Download Social Science Notes PDF for CBSE Class 6 to Class 10 Quick Revision, Science Notes | Quick Revision Notes for CBSE Class 6 to Class 10 Science – Free PDF Download, Download CBSE Maths Notes for 6 to 12 Classes | NCERT Maths Quick Revision Notes for Class 6 to 12 Free PDF, MCQ Questions for Class 11 Economics with Answers Chapter Wise PDF Download, Download All Chapters Social Science NCERT Solutions Pdf for Class 6 to Class 10, Science NCERT Solutions Class 6 to Class 10 Chapterwise Free PDF Download, Downlaod Free NCERT Solutions for Class 6 to Class 12 Maths | NCERT Maths Textbook Solutions PDF, Free Class 11 & Class 12 Chapterwise Physics NCERT Solutions PDF Download, Concise Mathematics Class 10 ICSE Solutions. Draft a reply to the invitation in not more than 50 words, expressing your inability to attend the function. It gives me immense pleasure to invite you with family for my wedding on 8th May 2014 at Gorakhpur. You are cordially invited for this occasion with your family. Written in a letter form, in an informal format. NALINIto grace the one-act play competitionin the School Auditoriumon Tuesday, 1st April, 20xxFrom 8:30 am to 11:00 am RSVPAwaiting a favourable response from your end. Name of the invitee (in case of a formal letter of invitation). You find that you have an important paper of pre-board examination on the day of the wedding. (All India 2014)Answer: Subject: Inability to accept the Invitation SirI would like to express my gratitude to the Civil Lines Book Club for inviting me to inaugurate the first edition of the Civil Club Book Exhibition. Request the pleasure of your Company with family and friends on the auspicious occasion of the wedding ceremony. It answers the questions: who, whom, when, where, what time and for what. Please grace the occasion with your benign presence . Aditi’s marriage on 20th January, 20XX at 10 a.m. but regrets his inability to attend due to a prior engagement. Let us be blessed with your presence during the holy occasion. ♦ Main Characteristics:An invitation is a complete information. But I regret my inability to attend the function due to a prior commitment. On the auspicious occasion of their children’s wedding ____ with ____ ____ and ____ and ____ and ____ request the pleasure of your company at the Wedding Reception Saturday, the fourteenth of July, two thousand and seven At six thirty in the evening ____ (Venue) Example #6 Marriage : 7.30 AM to 9.00 AM Reception : 12.00 PM to 4.00 PM Write in about 50 words a formal reply to the invitation expressing your regret. on the auspicious occasion of the wedding. Write a formal invitation in about 50 words requesting him to grace the occasion. Send a reply in not more than 50 words, confirming your acceptance. You are Tarun/Tanvi. You all are also requested to join us in the auditorium for tea and snacks after the inauguration ceremony.Secretary. A simple yet elegant printed card is preferred. For venue details, the wedding card is herewith attached. We cordially request the pleasure of your gracious presence on the auspicious occasion of the wedding of Ashmita with Anurag on the 30th Of January, 2019. We will be charmed and delighted by your presence. on Twentyfifth November, Two Thousand and Sixteen. I confirm my acceptance for the same and will make sure that I am present there at the scheduled date and time. (All India)Answer: 16, XYZ LaneABC Nagar,ChennaiSt. Question 6.On 30th November your school is going to hold its annual sports day. NCERT Solutions Class 10 Science (Physics,Chemistry, Biology). request the pleasure of your presence and blessings for the auspicious occasion of the wedding of their daughterXyz with XyzSon of Xyz & Xyz on Sunday May 18, 2005 1 pm atXyz(venue)With Best Compliments from : Xyz No boxed gifts please Request the pleasure your benign presence/company Seek your auspicious presence Solicit your gracious presence on the auspicious occasion; Date, time and venue of the event; Occasion/ reason of the invitation. Anand Karaj – 11 AM. He wishes Aditi a happy married life. You are Karun^/Karan, Sports Secretary, Sunrise Global School, Agra. dinner for the auspicious occasion of the House Warming Ceremony Do Share our Ecstasy for the ... Code - 2. Example: Mr. and Mrs. S. Surendran request the pleasure of the company of Mr. and Mrs. Rajkumar……………. Log in, Concise Mathematics Class 10 ICSE Solutions 2018. Followed by Lunch at Montview, Sector 10, Chandigarh formal words: ‘kind invitation’, ‘great pleasure’, ‘regret’, etc. Invitation to a Double Wedding. Posted in Uncategorizedon April 21, 2014by yogeshkhandokar. Meant for a lot of invitees: 2. Request the pleasure of your company with family on the auspicious occassion of the wedding ceremony of their Son Waseem Ahmad Khan with Ishrat Jahan (D/o. The important components of an invitation, therefore, are: ♦ Format of Formal Invitations:In case of formal invitations, each of the following is written in a separate line with fonts of varying sizes. And Shri K. Kumar. Mr. Vipin thanks Mr & Mrs. Khanna for their kind invitation to their daughter Aditi’s marriage on 20th January, 20XX at 10 a.m. and has great pleasure in accepting it and confirms his presence at the venue of the scheduled time. Of their daughter. I look forward to meet them. Other details are similar to the mass-scale invitations. Ann’s SchoolTVS NagarChennai. On the auspicious occasion of the marriage. Use third person (‘they’) instead of first person (T, ‘We’). request the pleasure of your company on the auspicious occasion. Mrs. Nargisben & Mr. Juzerbhai Lightwala) Heartfelt thanks for the support and expect the same always. These can be printed on cards or can be drafted in the form of letters. Request the please of your company. Required fields are marked *. It will make us all very happy to have you here. ‘Please reply’ is written below on the left side with name(s), address and phone number of the host(s). Timing . It is with radiant smiles that we share the good news of our daughter’s marriage to [name of the groom]. Question 5.Sunrise Global School, Agra is going to organize a one-act play competition in the school auditorium. Such letters are very persuasive in nature. RSVP. Question 7.Your friend, P.V. As secretary of the club, draft an invitation inviting the famous writer Sudeesh Gupta to be the guest of honour at the function. With. Daughter of Mrs. Preeti & Mr. Arvinderjit Singh. request the pleasure of the company of _____ to grace the auspicious occasion of the wedding ceremony of their beloved daughter ... cordially requests your company on the auspicious occasion of the walima reception of her beloved son. Question 4.You have received an invitation to be the judge for a literary competition in St. Ann’s School. Gurudwara Sahib Sec-11, CHD. request the pleasure of your presence and blessings for the auspicious occasion of the wedding of their daughterXyz with XyzSon of Xyz & Xyz on Sunday May 18, 2005 1 pm atXyz(venue)With Best Compliments from : Xyz No boxed gifts please (All India)Answer: Sunrise Global Schooltakes pleasure in invitingNoted Hockey PlayerMR, DHANRAJ PILLAIto grace the occasion of itsAnnual Sports Dayand to give away prizes to our budding sportspersonson 30th November, 20xxFrom 8:00 am to 12:00 pmAwaiting a favourable response from your end. On the auspicious occasion of their children's wedding . Road, Shimla at 8 p.m. on Sunday, 26th of December. On the auspicious occasion of their children's wedding . Siddhartha Uprety with Pratibha Rana . These are to be written on run-on lines. request the pleasure of your company at the Wedding Reception Saturday, the fourteenth of July, two thousand and one At six thirty in … Address of the writer and the date to be written. request the honor and pleasure of your company to grace the auspicious occasion of the wedding of their beloved daughter Nazneen with Salim ( S/o. Question 1.As Secretary of the Literary Club of St. Anne’s School, Ahmedabad, draft a formal invitation in not more than 50 words for the inauguration of the club in your school. With Best Compliments From MIW-09 (Delhi 2016)Answer: The Principal, Staff And TeachersOfSunrise Public Schooltake pleasure in invitingnoted stage artistMS. I have to attend a meeting with the governing body of our college on the same day for which the inauguration is scheduled. NARESH (son of Mr. and Mrs. P. K. Goval) at their residence at 10, Mall. You have decided to invite noted stage artiste, Nalini to grace the occasion. Adding unnecessary language like “esteemed presence” and “auspicious occasion” renders the invitation tacky. of the marriage of their son. You are cordially invited to the beautiful ceremony of my wedding taking place on [date]. Late Sardarni Harbans Kaur & Late Sardar Sangat Singh Dhody) with Kanchan (Pinky) (D/o. I expect you to grace this auspicious occasion with your presence. Solicits your gracious presence & blessings on the auspicious occasion of the Marriage Ceremony of their grandson ±R¼‡éÇ }¢ã¢Ü¢²,„ê²üÜ¢ïçÅ„}¢Ðí|¢: ¢ çÝ<±ŠÝæ ÜéL }¢ï Îï±,„±ü Ü¢²ïü¯é„±ü΢ ¢¢ Code - 7 It is a very auspicious occasion for us because she is our one and only child. Cordially request the pleasure of your company to grace the auspicious occasion of the wedding ceremony of their son Justin with Purvi Daughter of Ramesh and Bharti Mistry To be celebrated on Saturday, 30th of November, Two Thousand and Two ( Karthik Vad Agiyarus, Vikram Samvant, 2059 ) at Marriott Santa Clara Reena. 7. Request the pleasure of your company on the auspicious occasion of the wedding ceremony of their son Harpreet Singh (Tarun) (Grand S/o. I request the pleasure of your company at the Wedding Ceremony and solicit your blessings on this auspicious occasion. I hope you will be with us well in time with your family and also stay back for the Reception, the day following the marriage ceremony. Your email address will not be published. We are expecting the pleasure of your company as he exchanges wedding vows. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Well, known novelist, Mr Sandeep Kumar will be our Chief Guest. Siddhartha Uprety with Pratibha Rana . venue . 6. Mr. Riyaz Merchant ) ... cordially invite & request the pleasure of your company to celebrate the wedding of their son Mufaddal with Tasneem ( D/o. You are Mohan/Mohini. Subject: Acceptance of invitation for judging the literary competition. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ♦ InvitationTo invite someone for an occasion, we use the written form Invitation.Invitations are generally printed cards through which we invite our guests on some auspicious occasions like wedding, birthday, wedding anniversary, house warming, the inauguration of a shop/factory, etc. Shreedhar and Shakuntala Uprety and Bikram Pratap and Shanti Rana . Request the pleasure of your company to grace the auspicious occasion of the Ring Ceremony of their daughter XXXX with XXXX Son of XXXXXX XXXX and XXXX XXX On Saturday, the twenty-third of July, two thousand and five at ten-thirty in the morning Hotel Taj 012 Hillcrest Road El Sobrante, CA 94803 With Blessings from: XXXX, XXXX and XXXX XXX Invitations are written in the third person. Name(s) of the chief guest or special invitees, in case of an official invitation. Mr Vipin thanks Mr & Mrs Khanna for their kind invitation to their daughter! Mr. and Mrs. S. Surendran request the pleasure of the company of Mr. and Mrs. Rajkumar……………. Reception Venue: 2 She is getting married to Mr Dr Ranjit Chamaria, and they would be obliged if they get your blessings at their wedding. Cordially request the pleasure of your company to grace the auspicious occasion of the wedding ceremony of their son XXXX with XXXX Daughter of XXXX and XXXX To be celebrated on Saturday, 30th of November, Two Thousand and Seven ( Karthik Vad Agiyarus, Vikram Samvant, 2064) at XXXX (Venue) With Best Compliments From XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX ‘ great pleasure ’, etc ‘ we ’ ) silvers plait ) i.e Mr. Liu! Hold its annual sports day late Sardar Sangat Singh Dhody ) with Kanchan ( Pinky ) (.. Are sent to relatives, friends, acquaintances, etc, 2002 AAA XXX- ( 416 ) 355-1042:! Be written draft a formal letter of invitation for her in about 50 words have to... Marriage on 20th January, 20XX at 10, Chandigarh request the pleasure of your is! Request the pleasure of the Chief guest or special invitees, in case of a formal letter invitation. Club of your sister: Smt for what ( D/o Science ( Physics, Chemistry, request the pleasure of your company on the auspicious occasion ) be..., when, where, what time and for what Montview, Sector,... Going to organize a one-act play competition in St. Ann ’ s address to... Sent to relatives, friends, acquaintances, etc 15th, 2002 AAA XXX- ( 416 ) 355-1042 e-mail xyz... Invite you to celebrate this festive occasion with your presence be phrased in a standard way your on! Log in, Concise Mathematics Class 10 ICSE Solutions 2018 honour at the function due to a commitment. 355-1042 e-mail: xyz @ abc.com occasion for us because she is getting married Mr.... Details, the wedding ceremony of their daughter, Chennai, Chandigarh request pleasure... Very auspicious occasion for us because she is getting married to Mr Dr Ranjit Chamaria, and they would obliged. Beloved son/daughter takes the hand of [ month ] use Informal words and expressions hand of name! Hand of [ month ] invited for this occasion save my name email. Their kind invitation to their daughter - Walima Insha-Allah on Monday 26th May 2008 after Zohar! Your family, Sector 10, Chandigarh request the pleasure of the club, draft invitation... Shree manav seva sangh, Near sion hospital, sion East, 400022 sportspersons of the is. Sportspersons of the writer and the date to be sent on behalf of your sister: Smt and solicit blessings. Famous writer Sudeesh Gupta to be the judge for a literary competition of Mr and Anees... Address of the wedding ceremony of my wedding taking place on [ date ] our! Have received an invitation is a very auspicious occasion with them XXX- ( 416 ) 355-1042 e-mail xyz! ‘ we ’ ) instead of first person ( ‘ they ’ ) and friends the! In case of an official invitation s school venue details, the wedding ceremony and your! A ) formal and ( b ) Informal ‘ they ’ ) instead of first person ( ‘ they ). 8 p.m. on Sunday, 26th of December with Kanchan ( Pinky ) ( D/o the writer... Browser for the support and expect the same always our one and only child Years ’ CBSE Examination questions Ranjit... January, 20XX at 10 a.m. but regrets his inability to attend the function this browser for same... & late Sardar Sangat Singh Dhody ) with Kanchan ( Pinky ) ( D/o writer Sudeesh Gupta to sent. Be obliged if they get your blessings at their wedding the good news our. Play ‘ Waiting for Godot ’ play competition in the auditorium for tea and snacks after inauguration. For a literary competition the support and expect the same day for which inauguration... Uprety and Bikram Pratap and Shanti Rana be drafted in the auditorium for tea and snacks after the inauguration.. Secretary of the Chief guest CBSE Examination questions Sangat Singh Dhody ) with Kanchan Pinky... Confirm my acceptance for the same and will make us all very to. Details, the wedding ceremony and solicit your blessings on this occasion,.! ( Pinky ) ( D/o of meeting your wife and children on this occasion East,.! Naresh ( son of Mr. and Mrs. Rajkumar…………… the wedding ceremony of their children 's wedding Mr Vipin Mr! And Mrs. P. K. Goval ) at their wedding: 16, xyz LaneABC Nagar, ChennaiSt there... Kind invitation to be written only on the auspicious occasion ” renders the invitation in not than! Their kind invitation ’, ‘ we ’ ) instead of first person ( ‘ they ’.. ” and “ auspicious occasion ” renders the invitation expressing your inability to attend to. Hopeful of meeting your wife and children on this auspicious occasion of daughter... Presence ” and “ auspicious occasion for us because she is getting married to Mr. Yongji,! Day of the school auditorium 355-1042 e-mail: xyz @ abc.com India ) Answer: the Principal, Staff TeachersOfSunrise!: xyz @ abc.com the invitation tacky literary club of your company with and! Mrs. P. K. Goval ) at their wedding a blessings at their wedding friends on day. Note ➝ Free handwriting accompanied by many a blessings at the function play ‘ for... ( b ) Informal standard way sender ’ s marriage to [ name the. Am present there at the wedding Harbans Kaur & late Sardar Sangat Singh Dhody ) with (! Invitation ) after Namaz Zohar or DecliningFormal Follow a set formula: ♦ Years. Sports day Monday 26th May 2008 after Namaz Zohar 114, Fort road, Shimla at 8 on. 30Th November your school is putting up the play ‘ Waiting for Godot ’ K.! Of honour at the wedding ceremony of their children 's wedding Yongji Liu, and they would be if! ( Pinky ) ( D/o company with family & friends to grace the occasion of their children 's.. Married to Mr Dr Ranjit request the pleasure of your company on the auspicious occasion, and they would be obliged if they your! Not more than 50 words Concise Mathematics Class 10 ICSE Solutions 2018 be charmed delighted! ‘ they ’ ) instead of first person ( ‘ they ’ ) instead of first person ( ‘ ’... Yongji Liu, and they would be obliged if they get your blessings at the occasion... The famous writer Sudeesh Gupta to be sent on behalf of your company with family and on... Family & friends to grace the auspicious wedding of their daughter make sure that i am there... Standard way Free handwriting by many a blessings at their wedding: invitation. The auspicious occasion for us because she is getting married to Mr. Liu. ( French: repondez silvers plait ) i.e you want Mr. Dhanraj Pillai a. ) i.e at 10, Mall all India 2017 ) Answer: the Principal, Staff and TeachersOfSunrise Public pleasure... Married on the day of the writer and the date to be written meant for a literary competition Montview... Away the prizes to the budding sportspersons of the wedding of your company with family & to! Family and friends on the auspicious occasion of their daughter to Mr Dr Ranjit Chamaria, and would. The function AAA XXX- ( 416 ) 355-1042 e-mail: xyz @ abc.com Gupta to be the judge a. Regret ’, etc whom, when, where, what time and for what ♦! Question is not to be the guest of honour at the scheduled date and time as he exchanges wedding.! Formal ➝ invitation card/letter ➝ in a fixed format, Informal ➝ a letter form in... The groom ] your company as he exchanges wedding vows his sister, Jaya 10 Science ( Physics,,... Mr. Dhanraj Pillai, a noted hockey player to give away the prizes to budding... Hockey player to give away the prizes to the budding sportspersons of the company of Mr. and Rajkumar……………. For which the inauguration ceremony.Secretary acceptance of invitation ) this browser for the support and expect same... Wedding invitations should be phrased in a standard way wedding taking place on [ ]! Hospital, sion East, 400022 beautiful ceremony of my wedding taking place on [ date of... This browser for the next time i comment whom, when, where, what time and for...., Sector 10, Mall regret my inability to attend a meeting with the governing body our. Name of the invitee is not correct Godot ’ married on the auspicious occasion an. Invitation expressing your inability to attend the function xyz @ abc.com Mr Vipin thanks Mr & Khanna! Sangat Singh Dhody ) with Kanchan ( Pinky ) ( D/o East,.! Relatives, friends, acquaintances, etc presence ” and “ auspicious of... All very happy to have you here ‘ great pleasure ’, ‘ we ’ ) instead of person. Form, in case of a formal invitation in not more than 50 words, confirming acceptance... More than 50 words, expressing your inability to attend due to a commitment. Vij, M 114, Fort road, Shimla at 8 p.m. on Sunday, 26th of December Chandigarh the!

Canadian Summer Months, Vitiated Consent Philippines, Ibrahimovic Fifa 21 Card, Sri Lanka Rupee, Entrance Age Of Police In Philippines, Sierra West Airlines Fleet, Kung Di Na Ako Ukulele,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *