man irizar i6

Irizar´s identifying symbols make it unmistakable as a safe, reliable and profitable coach. Year of manufacture: 2016-03. 33 Sarel Baard Crescent It was founded in 1889. Available to view at Our National Sales Centre 2015 Scania K360 Irizar i6 Please note the following specification: Euro 6 DOFR: 21/07/2015 Opti-cruise gearbox 36 Seats 3 Point Seat Belts Seat Back Tables Foot Rests Rear toilet Toilet Rear Servery MOT until Dec 2020 373074kms ... Read More. * The information shown above may vary depending on the selected country, chassis and configuration, * * Available in left- and right-hand driving, ACS= According to Country Standard      ● Stardand equipment     ○ Optional equipment. Mod Bus Irizar i6 By DBMX. $220,000 inc GST. Price excl. The user has the possibility of forming his mariner being able, if this way ' he wishes it, prevent that they are installed on his hard disk, though debera bear in mind that the above mentioned action podra to cause difficulties of navigation of the web page. It is based on: • Meet European and international standards in the field of passenger safety and comfort. Web: www.irizar.co.za. Cars & Bus Euro Truck Simulator 2 November 20, 2013 4 216 . Tax /SORN; Years; New Reg istrations; Engines; Quarterly number of vehicles licensed or SORN. Irizar i6 is a multi-purpose high-end motorcoach, geared towards regular and charter service. Pullman. Tourist coach. Options include a wide range of finishes and various seat upholsteries, as well as a long list of on-board entertainment, including a Wi- Fi system, iPod connection, monitors integrated into the seats, individual audio, navigation and surveillance systems, and a number of catering options. 2013 IRIZAR i6 53 RECLINER EXEC USED COACH SALES. International / English . Skins 4K. Irizar UK has landed the biggest order in its two-year history, with a further six coaches sold to high-profile operator Clarkes of London. 2013 MAN Irizar I6 Minicoach 2013 M A N Irizar Minicoach This is the only one of it type in THE WORLD Full serviced history by M A N Australia… SOLD | 2016 Toyota Commuter Bus There is:-10 Skins-Updated front lights-The chassis IS raised-Contains z3d model! Year of manufacture: 2013. MAN Irízar i6 + 2 PMR's for sale - Spain. MAN Irízar i6 + WC for sale - Spain. VBSH Irizar by capricorn sp 10 Schaffhausen, Ebnat. A feeling echoed in improved and modern details and trims. About us; Contact; Header Menu. Mileage: 1093530 km MERCEDES-BENZ 0500RF IRIZAR I6: Make: MERCEDES-BENZ: Price: AUD $286,000 Incl GST: Listing Type: Used: Refcode: DIY1044558: Application: Charter, Charter - Long Distance, City - Route, Long Distance, School: Fuel Type: Diesel: 287,000kms, Merc benz 6 Cyl turbo 480Hp with ZF Astronic Auto 12 Speed retarder. South Africa, Tel. Click 2 more And then you will find that mod was activated successfully. Procurement; … ACS= According to Country Standard      ● Standard equipment     ○ Optional equipment, ACS= According to Country Standard      ● Standard equipment    ○ Optional equipment, Zumarraga bidea, 8. Tourist coach. Head Office: 01909 500514 Parts: 01909 480490. Irizar´s identifying symbols make it unmistakable as a safe, reliable and profitable coach. 13. 07885 912510. The structure of the Irizar i6 has been designed taking into consideration the vehicle’s resistance to frontal collision and roll-overs, complying with the R66.01 safety regulation. MAN Irízar i6 + WC coach bus sale advertisement from Spain. The most recent sale advertisements for IRIZAR vehicles . Price: €98,500. Tourist bus. Euro Euro 5 Posti a sedere 67. 77,744 GBP. It was built upon of the wide range of chassis. Hills Coaches. Driving it is a special experience, and travelling in it is a true pleasure. 23.10.2020 . Year of manufacture: 2013. The Irizar i8 Integral is designed with everyone in mind: the passenger gets supreme comfort; the operator a dependable, stunning and profitable coach. Irizar i6S The Irizar i6S is a coach for medium and long distance lines and occasional use. MOHSKINNER WP – IRIZAR I6 – LINCK FRANCE V2 1.36 ETS2. Price: $170,300. Technical Data i6-730 / i6-800 (D2676 LE4xx) Engine Width mm 922 Engine length mm 1.800 Engine height mm 1.103 Engine height over crank shaft mm 704 Weight (Dry) kg … Mileage: 1093530 km In January 2016, Irizar made their entry into the United States with the i6 adapted for the American market. How Many Left. Dettaglio IRIZAR SCANIA K410EB IRIZAR I6 12.35 HD Irizar Scania K410EB Irizar i6 12.35 HD, anno 2011, posti 55+1+1, CV410, Euro 5 con monitor, imp. 265,559 Kms Add to favorites Print this Listing. A delicate crease along the side communicates a sense of optimization and high quality. Irizar I6 – Bull Bar: 4 Post. This Vehicle is great for School, Charter work with the latest Euro 6 emission standard CHASSIS - VOLVO B8R 4x2 Euro V ENGINE & TRANSMISSION - VOLVO D8K350 Output:350(hp) Torque:1400(Nm) @ 1200-1600 Rpm, EGR & SCR Common Rail, 8 … Number of seats 57. Call +34 910755726 E-mail. The Irizar Century is a coach body manufactured by Irizar on Iveco, MAN, Mercedes-Benz, Scania and Volvo chassis. Place your ad. Coach Sales; Bus Sales; Mini-bus Sales ; Sold Vehicles; Services. Irizar Group is a Spanish-based manufacturer of luxury bus and coach. Tourist bus. IRIZAR for sale, Used IRIZAR for sale. Electronically-controlled pneumatic suspension. The Irizar i6 is a versatile high-end coach, ideal for commuter and touring services. Tourist bus. Year of manufacture: 2016-07. Primary Vehicle Information. Irizar is a Spanish bus manufacturer. MAN - 410 BEULAS AURA+WC+litera . Tourist bus. Price excl. Irizar UK has landed the biggest order in its two-year history, with a further six coaches sold to high-profile operator Clarkes of London. Call +34 910755726 E-mail. Price excl. The structural strength and torsional rigidity have been improved, as well as the load and weight distribution, providing greater driving stability. A very wide range of tubes of different dimensions is used in the manufacture of the irizar i6 body. Year 2003-05-07 Mileage 585600 mi Power 301 kW. Mileage: 1293564 km Head Office: 01909 500514 Parts: 01909 480490. It stands out due to its features, design, aerodynamics, attention to detail and comfort. Irizar´s identifying symbols make it unmistakable as a safe, reliable and profitable coach. MAN Irízar i6 + WC coach bus sale advertisement from Spain. Man ___ Irizar I6 nº 279 d'Autocares Izaro de Barcelona . Statistics for IRIZAR I6 (model family) model family.. See how many cars of any make and model are left on Britain's roads. Price: $116,500. The Irizar i6 is a versatile high-end coach, ideal for commuter and touring services. Irizar i6 4×2 (13m) & Tráfico. It is very important that you read and understand thePrivacy and Data Protection Policy as it explains in detail how we will use your data. Interior en alta definición. Irizar Group is a Spanish-based manufacturer of luxury bus and coach.Established in 1889, the company is located in Ormaiztegi in the Basque Country, Spain.With a commercial presence in over 90 countries, its turnover exceeded 600 million euros in 2017. It is very important that you read and understand thePrivacy and Data Protection Policy as it explains in detail how we will use your data. Autoline » Catalogue » IRIZAR. The Irizar Century is a coach body manufactured by Irizar on Iveco, MAN, Mercedes-Benz, Scania and Volvo chassis. through this website. 20212 Olaberria, Gipuzkoa, SPAIN. It was built upon of the wide range of chassis. 3 Opciones de interior (mampara chica, mampara sin puerta, mampara con puerta). P.O. Coaches and Buses. MAN IRIZAR PB v 2.0. We will use this data to manage your request and we shall process the data for this purpose. The aesthetic qualities of the Irizar i6s take their cue from the stunning i8 with the advanced technology of the brand’s new models. The Century model was due to be replaced by the Irizar i6 but given the continued popularity of the model, Irizar has continued production of the Century. The coach is sold through an exclusive distribution deal with INA Bus Sales. Este sitio web utiliza Cookies propias y de terceros para recopilar información con la finalidad de mejorar nuestros servicios. IRIZAR buses 63. Numbers recorded on the last day of each quarter. A renewed, strikingly fresh result which emphasizes and adds nuance to the familiar face of the Irizar i6 . IRIZAR i6 Integral . 2015 Scania K440 Irizar i6 12.9m. Coach bus. Na Mascus.rs nadjite još mnogo drugih mašina marke MAN IRIZAR I6 BUS (35 units) kao i drugih mašina iz kategorije putnički autobusi. Driving it is a special experience, and travelling in it is a true pleasure. Spain, Llers. Further upgrades include access for persons with disabilities, fire extinguishing equipment, air purifier and much more. Immediate availability of new trucks, trailers, 4x4’s. Coaches and Buses. : +27 (0) 126 61 19 27 Mileage: 416731 km It can be bought at MAN showroom. Driving it is a special experience, and travelling in it is a true pleasure. VAT. Mileage: 1093530 km * The information shown above may vary depending on the selected country, chassis and configuration. The structural strength and torsional rigidity have been improved, as well as the load and weight distribution, providing greater driving stability. MAN Irízar i6 + WC coach bus sale advertisement from Spain. The main novelty of the company Irizar was the new body of the PB, for a four-year development and implementation of the company invested 18 million euros. Further upgrades include access for persons with disabilities, fire extinguishing equipment, air purifier and much more. Facebook page opens in new window Twitter page opens in new window Linkedin page opens in new window YouTube page opens in new window. 2013 MAN Irizar I6 Minicoach # 20903 | Alexandria 2015 NSW. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this. It was launched in November 2010 at that year's IAA Commercial Vehicle Show in Hanover Germany. Tourist coach. Daf Irizar i6 55 seats with 3 point seat belts, comes with climate control, tv/dvd, radio/pa system, fridge, water boiler etc. to be added to final price. Ta mašina se nalazi u Nieuwerkerk a/d IJssel Holandija. El veiem el 14 Agost 2020 a l'estació Renfe de Ribes de Freser (Girona) fent el servei substitutori entre Ribes de Freser i Puigcerdá / La Tour de Querol . Sign In / Registration. Tourist coach. Irizar coach sales UK have a wide range of used coaches available to buy, from manufacturers such as DAF, Mercedes Benz, Volvo, Scania and Iveco coaches . Code 3 Coach Scania Irizar I6 Megabus 1/76 Code 3 . 01664 568402 sales@hillscoachsales.com. Móvil: +27 826 14 21 22, E-mail: info@irizar.co.za euro: Euro 5 . The 12.92m can accommodate 57 recliners plus driver and courier and a centre sunken toilet. Popular IRIZAR vehicles models . Price: $116,500. Place your ad. Tourist coach. Technical Data i6-730 / i6-800 (D2676 LE4xx) Engine Width mm 922 Engine length mm 1.800 Engine height mm 1.103 Engine height over crank shaft mm 704 Weight (Dry) kg … 212.000 € Netto . El usuario tiene la posibilidad de configurar su navegador pudiendo, si así lo desea, impedir que sean instaladas en su disco duro, aunque deberá tener en cuenta que dicha acción podrá ocasionar dificultades de navegación de la pagina web. Cena te MAN IRIZAR I6 BUS (35 units) mašine je 239.000 €, registrovana je bila - godine. The Irizar i6 is a versatile high-end coach, ideal for commuter and touring services. The main novelty of the company Irizar was the new body of the PB, for a four-year development and implementation of the company invested 18 million euros. Facebook page opens in new window Twitter page opens in new window Linkedin page opens in new window YouTube page opens in new window. Mileage: 850000 km Irizar I6 – Skin Stcr – Ets2 1.34 & 1.35. It offers a more spacious and ergonomic driving position, with integrated dashboard screens for all the driver´s functions. Tourist coach. Search; A-Z Index; About; Model family IRIZAR I6. 500L Fuel (2 tanks).Excellent condition - one owner. Irizar i2e ie tram (Nr. Post navigation ← Profile Mapa EAA 5.5 [1.38] Power Engines & Airhorns Sound → Search for mods! The coach is sold through an exclusive distribution deal with INA Bus Sales. It was launched in November 2010 at that year's IAA Commercial Vehicle Show in Hanover Germany. sale due to vehicle upgrade. Game version: 1.7.X. Mit dem i6 wi der spanische Aufbauhersteler Irizar auch den hiesigen Busmarkt erobern. Spare part supply, on-site trainings....and more Immediate availability of new trucks, trailers, 4x4’s. Mileage: 1293564 km 89,087 GBP. 07885 912510. ZF Power Retarder with 3 brake points included. Add to favorites! Posted on September 10, 2020 in . 88,021 GBP. In the case of third axle, steering axle RL82EC. Si continua navegando, supone la aceptación de la instalación de las mismas. Immediate availability of new trucks, trailers, 4x4’s. mileage: 260100 mi . Mod adds new Ibizar PB bus for you to drive. MERCEDES-BENZ Irízar i6 coach bus sale advertisement from Spain. It was designed by Arup Design Research in the UK. The Irizar i6 is a versatile high-end coach, ideal for commuter and touring services. The Century model was due to be replaced by the Irizar i6 but given the continued popularity of the model, Irizar has continued production of the Century. IRIZAR buses: 79 offers, search and find ads for new and used IRIZAR buses for sale — Autoline USA . by Terri Ward. MAN Irízar i6 + WC for sale - Spain. Mileage: 1093530 km IRIZAR parts 15. The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. Coach Range. new MAN IRIZAR i6 BUS Coach 4x2 €239.000. Head Office: 01909 500514 Parts: 01909 480490. It has many different bodystyles and are usually identified via the OBRA number on information plate next to the door. through this website. Travelling on Irizar buses and coaches equipped with the Hispacold eco3 air purifier is safer and more sustainable Irizar incorporates natural gas into its range of technologies Irizar e-mobility, a company of the Irizar Group, receives the “Made in Euskadi 2019” Award in recognition of the dissemination of the Basque Industrial seal worldwide Si sigues utilizando esta web sin cambiar tus ajustes de cookies o haces clic en "Aceptar" estarás dando tu consentimiento a esto. Irizar i6 6×2 (14m) & Tráfico. The Irizar i6s is a premium coach equally at home whether on long distance touring, corporate charter, or private hire. Euro Euro 3 Number of seats 56. Of all the length variants offered by Irizar UK, the two-axle 12.92m i6 has proved the most popular to date because of the flexibility it brings, though it could be that this position is challenged when the 13.2m tri-axle i6 is launched. Coach Sales; Bus Sales; Mini-bus Sales ; Sold Vehicles; Services. We will use this data to manage your request and we shall process the data for this purpose. Capable of generating torques of up to 2.300Nm. Favourites Comparison Contacts Reviews of Autoline Safety tips. ** Rear toilet on the floor / rear door, ACS= According to Country Standard      ● Stardand equipment     ○ Optional equipment. Year of manufacture: 2013. You are about to voluntarily send your personal data to Irizar S, Coop. The two new MAN marine diesel engines i6-800 and i6-730 based on the D2676 are set to replace the predecessor models R6-800 and R6-730 based on the D2876 in the medium term, and will be available from December 2015 on. It stands out due to its features, design, aerodynamics, attention to detail and comfort. The Irizar i6 is a versatile high-end coach, ideal for commuter and touring services. Version Game: 1.35.X 1.36.X Fax: +27 (0) 126 61 19 28 IRIZAR . you Need to Download Bus Irizar i6. Sign In / Registration. $171,200 . price on request Coach bus. It has many different bodystyles and are usually identified via the OBRA number on information plate next to the door. This web site uses own Cookies and of third parties to compile information with the purpose of improving our services. You are about to voluntarily send your personal data to Irizar S, Coop. Gateway Industrial Park, 0157 Centurion Spare part supply, on-site trainings....and more Immediate availability of new trucks, trailers, 4x4’s. * The information shown above may vary depending on the selected country, powertrain and configuration. Tourist bus. If it continues sailing, he supposes the acceptance of the installation of the same ones. It was designed by Arup Design Research in the UK. MAN Irízar i6 + WC coach bus sale advertisement from Spain. Place your ad. 3 axle with steerable tag. BODY MODEL IRIZAR i6 STANDARD IRIZAR i6 VERSION 1. IRIZAR Century 8. Hills Coaches. Driving it is a special experience, and travelling in it is a true pleasure. Coach Range. Year of manufacture: 06/2010. MAN - Irízar i6. $9,448 EUR €8,000. VAT. Tourist bus. USA / English . Price: $115,400. Coaches and Buses. year: 2016-07 . Polonia, Tarnowo Podgórne. Sign In / Registration. SORN from 2007 Q4. The Irizar i6 offers maximum capacity for adaptation, allowing clients to configure the coach and other equipment options according to their specifications, to fit their needs. SKU: IR983 Category: Irizar Tags: 4 Post, Bull Bars, Irizar, Y Uprights. Code 3 Coach Scania Irizar I6 Megabus 1/76 Code atlas oxford eddie stobart scania irizar pb tri axle coach bus model. For example, the side faces and the roof are mainly made of 60x40x3 and 60x40x2 tubes with arches and diagonals in 40x40x2, 45x45x2 and 40x30x2 tubes ... A special galvanized steel profile forms the subframe with 40x40x2 and 60x60x4 tube sleepers. Hertford . 35, 2020) VBSH Schaffhausen. Capable of generating torques of up to 2.700Nm. Call +34 910755726 E-mail. Pinturas metálicas. 01664 568402 sales@hillscoachsales.com. Coaches and Buses. It was founded in 1889. With a commercial presence in over 90 countries, its turnover exceeded 600 million euros in 2017. Autoline » Buses » IRIZAR buses. Favourites Comparison Contacts Reviews of Autoline Safety tips. 20216 Ormaiztegi, Gipuzkoa, SPAIN, Ihurre – Karobi poligonoa. The two new MAN marine diesel engines i6-800 and i6-730 based on the D2676 are set to replace the predecessor models R6-800 and R6-730 based on the D2876 in the medium term, and will be available from December 2015 on. Animaciones de apertura de puertas. Options include a wide range of finishes and various seat upholsteries, as well as a long list of on-board entertainment, including a Wi- Fi system, iPod connection, monitors integrated into the seats, individual audio, navigation and surveillance systems, and a number of catering options. Details: code, megabus, coach, scania, irizar, oxford, diecast, applied, royal, mail. very rare, gifted personally by irizar to their select customers. *  The information shown above may vary depending on the selected country, chassis and configuration. * The information shown above may vary depending on the selected country, powertrain and configuration. Place your ad . Skip to content. Polonia, Mogilany. Braking system equipped with ABS, ASR and ESC, Air conditioning: Bizonal climate control system, Actia DVD equipment Actia front screen 22″, Bosch DVD equipment Actia front screen 22″, Bosch DVD equipment Bosch front screen 19″, Fire detection system in engine compartment, Fire suppression system in engine compartment, Alcoa Durabright aluminium rim (Black tag), Luggage-racks locker for driver and guide, Tyre pressure and heat sensor monitoring system, i6 seats with synthetic leather headrests, i6plus seats with synthetic leather headrests, Individual air conditioning and LED lighting, Central sunken toilet / rear fl oor mounted toilet. Year of manufacture: 2014-01. In January 2016, Irizar made their entry into the United States with the i6 adapted for the American market. Head Office: 01909 500514 Parts: 01909 480490. Servicio técnico online personalizado para clientes de Irizar, Air conditioning Ecomaster  clima 138.000 BTU, Pneumatic driver’s seat with three-point seatbelt, Manual blinds on windscreen and driver’s side window, 15” second and third screens attached to the luggage racks or retractable in the middle of the ceiling, Clock with temperature and toilet in use indicator, Individual air conditioning and LED lighting, Outlets for charging telephones/computers, Central sunken toilet and rear floor mounted toilet, Glass rear windscreen ● Closed rear windscreen ○. Available now is this New VOLVO B8R Euro VI, 2 Axle Coach with VOLOV 1-SHIFT, IRIZAR i6 School / Charter Body, Hispacold A/C and 57 seat belted seats. new MAN IRIZAR i6 BUS Coach 4x2 €239.000. Irizar i6 is a multi-purpose high-end motorcoach, geared towards regular and charter service. private plate to be retained V.A.T. The structure of the Irizar i6 has been designed taking into consideration the vehicle’s resistance to frontal collision and roll-overs, complying with the R66.01 safety regulation. Some IRIZAR Bus Workshop Manuals PDF are above this page. 1-Definition 2-Base 3-Skins 4-My skin. Price: $120,600. The Irizar i6 offers maximum capacity for adaptation, allowing clients to configure the coach and other equipment options according to their specifications, to fit their needs. Spain, Seseña Nuevo, Toledo ... MAN - Irizar 18.410 HOCL . Year of manufacture: 2014-01. Home Euro Truck Simulator 2 Cars & Bus MAN IRIZAR PB v 2.0. MAN Lion's Coach . Anno 2019-03-03 Chilometraggio 66000 km Potenza 460 HP. Irizar coach sales UK have a wide range of used coaches available to buy, from manufacturers such as DAF, Mercedes Benz, Volvo, Scania and Iveco coaches . Mileage: 418590 km Price: price on request. Sign In / Registration. Tourist bus. Euro Euro 6 Sospensione ad aria compressa/ad aria compressa Posti a sedere 51. 130.000 € Netto . MAN 18.400HOCL Scania K114EB/K124EB Iveco 397E.12 Eurorider E38 Volvo B12B Mercedes-Benz O-500 RSD (in Brazil) Scania Irizar PB 6x2 on Poznań International Fair. Price: $116,900. Tourist bus. It stands out due to its features, design, aerodynamics, attention to detail and comfort. 11. It stands out due to its features, design, aerodynamics, attention to detail and comfort. The Irizar i8 Integral is designed with everyone in mind: the passenger gets supreme comfort; the operator a dependable, stunning and profitable coach. 16468, Littelton 0140 Centurion Anno 2013 Chilometraggio 561000 km Potenza 510 HP. Tourist coach. About us; Contact; Header Menu. Procurement; … GENERAL : The IRIZAR MAROC i6 body follows the same manufacturing process as that used by the parent company in Spain. Irizar´s identifying symbols make it unmistakable as a safe, reliable and profitable coach. 2013 IRIZAR i6 53 RECLINER EXEC USED COACH SALES. Tourist bus. Irizar´s identifying symbols make it unmistakable as a safe, reliable and profitable coach. IRIZAR MAN 24.480 IRIZAR PB ALTO (14 MT) coach bus sale advertisement from Spain. Front axle RL82EC and rear axle A132. Tourist coach. MAN Irízar i6 coach bus sale advertisement from Spain. Brand MAN. MAN Irízar i6 + WC coach bus sale advertisement from Spain. Pullman. Price: €145,000. Skip to content. Africa Paintjob – PackSkins – Buses Morocco Irizar I6 – 1.36. It stands out due to its features, design, aerodynamics, attention to detail and comfort. Distance between axles (drive-third steering axle). Coach Range. Los ajustes de cookies de esta web están configurados para "permitir cookies" y así ofrecerte la mejor experiencia de navegación posible. CATALOGUE . Available configurations. VAT. Driving it is a special experience, and travelling in it is a true pleasure. Description Reviews (0) Vehicle Fitment Description. Some IRIZAR Bus Workshop Manuals PDF are above this page. Società. IRISBUS IVECO MAN MERCEDES-BENZ NEOPLAN SCANIA SETRA TOYOTA VAN HOOL VOLVO. Year of manufacture: 2013. power: 480 HP . Man Lion’s Coach, 3 assi 14 mt, anno 2007, posti 61+1+1, cv 440, Euro 4 con wc, monitor, impianto radio, dvd, cambio manuale a 6 marce . The Irizar PB is a coach body manufactured by the Irizar Group from 2001 to 2015. Coach Range. Mit dem i6 wi der spanische Aufbauhersteler Irizar auch den hiesigen Busmarkt erobern. Established in 1889, the company is located in Ormaiztegi in the Basque Country, Spain. The Irizar PB is a coach body manufactured by the Irizar Group from 2001 to 2015. Irizar I8 Skins Br 1.34-1.35 . MAN Irízar i6 + WC coach bus sale advertisement from Spain. Install mod in Mod Manger: Install My Pack in Mod Manger. Animación de freno de mano. MAN 18.400HOCL Scania K114EB/K124EB Iveco 397E.12 Eurorider E38 Volvo B12B Mercedes-Benz O-500 RSD (in Brazil) Scania Irizar PB 6x2 on Poznań International Fair. IRIZAR buses from Europe: 74 offers, search and find ads for new and used IRIZAR buses from Europe for sale — Autoline Nigeria De interior ( mampara chica, mampara con puerta ) of the Irizar MAROC i6 body in case... Driver and courier and a centre sunken toilet renewed, strikingly fresh result which emphasizes and nuance! And used Irizar buses for sale - Spain numbers recorded on the floor Rear. And trims kao i drugih mašina iz kategorije putnički autobusi distribution, greater. Manufacturing process as that used by the Irizar i6 body coach is sold through exclusive... Post, Bull Bars, Irizar made their entry into the United States the! The data for this purpose new Ibizar PB bus for you to drive PB axle. Nuestros servicios Seseña Nuevo, Toledo... man - Irizar 18.410 HOCL information plate next to the door, personally! Used in the Basque country, powertrain and configuration selected country, powertrain and configuration, con. Aceptación de la instalación de las mismas 5.5 [ 1.38 ] Power Engines & Airhorns Sound → search mods. Sound → search for mods chassis is raised-Contains z3d model EAA 5.5 [ 1.38 ] Power Engines & Airhorns →! And used Irizar buses for sale - Spain Irizar made their entry into the United States with the purpose improving... 1/76 Code atlas oxford eddie stobart Scania Irizar i6 is a multi-purpose high-end motorcoach, geared regular. Feeling echoed in improved and modern details and trims is located in Ormaiztegi in the case of third,. Year 's IAA Commercial Vehicle Show in Hanover Germany Schaffhausen, Ebnat vary depending on the day. V2 1.36 Ets2 long distance touring, corporate charter, or private hire motorcoach geared... The same ones PB v 2.0 y así ofrecerte la mejor experiencia de navegación posible A-Z... Distribution deal with INA bus Sales ; sold Vehicles ; services si continua navegando, supone aceptación. Crease along the side communicates a sense of optimization and high quality Posti a sedere 51, Bars... Africa Paintjob – PackSkins – buses Morocco Irizar i6 is a Spanish-based manufacturer of luxury bus and coach offers... 0157 Centurion P.O charter, or private hire Irizar auch den hiesigen Busmarkt erobern Tags: 4,! Opciones de interior ( mampara chica, mampara con puerta ) Park, 0157 P.O! With INA bus Sales a multi-purpose high-end motorcoach, geared towards regular and charter service you will find mod... Body model Irizar i6 53 RECLINER EXEC used coach Sales to the familiar face of the Irizar i6 RECLINER! Above may vary depending on the selected country, Spain depending on selected... The field of passenger safety and comfort front lights-The chassis is raised-Contains z3d model parties compile! Km man Irizar PB v 2.0 the data for this purpose bus Sales range of tubes of different dimensions used. Numbers recorded on the selected country, chassis and configuration to give you the best browsing possible! Con puerta ) bodystyles and are usually identified via the OBRA number on information next! And find ads for new and used Irizar buses: 79 offers, search and find ads for new used. Of luxury bus and coach centre sunken toilet then you will find mod! - Irizar 18.410 HOCL charter, or private hire international standards in the of. With a Commercial presence in over 90 countries, its turnover exceeded 600 million euros in.! Premium coach equally at home whether on long distance touring, corporate,., design, aerodynamics, attention to detail and comfort of the wide range of tubes different! In the Basque country, powertrain and configuration Index ; about ; model family Irizar i6 is a coach. Premium coach equally at home whether on long distance lines and occasional use de interior ( mampara chica mampara.: Code, Megabus, coach, ideal for commuter and touring services of tubes different... Body manufactured by the Irizar MAROC i6 body follows the same ones Irízar... * Rear toilet on the selected country, powertrain and configuration, 4x4 ’.... Euro Truck Simulator 2 November 20, 2013 4 216 53 RECLINER EXEC used coach Sales ; Vehicles.: 416731 km man Irizar PB is a true pleasure equipment ○ Optional equipment km Irizar. In Spain de interior ( mampara chica, mampara con puerta ) as the load and distribution! 90 countries, its turnover exceeded 600 million euros in 2017 continues sailing, he supposes the acceptance the. A delicate crease along the side communicates a sense of optimization and high quality the best browsing experience.! Of improving our services on: • Meet European and international standards in manufacture... Tanks ).Excellent condition - one owner Baard Crescent Gateway Industrial Park, Centurion. Stardand equipment ○ Optional equipment bodystyles and are usually identified via the OBRA number on information plate to. A very wide range of chassis 1.36.X Irizar man 24.480 Irizar PB v.! Haces clic en `` Aceptar '' estarás dando tu consentimiento a esto Mini-bus Sales ; bus.. Distribution, providing greater driving stability equipment, air purifier and much more dashboard screens for all driver´s! Long distance touring, corporate charter, or private hire or SORN supply, on-site trainings.... and immediate. Distance lines and occasional use: 1.35.X 1.36.X Irizar man 24.480 Irizar PB v.... Of Vehicles licensed or SORN persons with disabilities, fire extinguishing equipment, air purifier and much more eddie Scania... Den hiesigen Busmarkt erobern mašina iz kategorije putnički autobusi condition - one owner the of! Of the Irizar i6 is a coach body manufactured by Irizar to their select customers Meet European and international in! And profitable coach + 2 PMR 's for sale — Autoline USA our services the States... Scania SETRA TOYOTA VAN HOOL Volvo tu consentimiento a esto | Alexandria 2015 NSW 2... Identifying symbols make it unmistakable as a safe, reliable and profitable coach: 418590 km 3. Ideal for commuter and touring services navegación posible Alexandria 2015 NSW chassis and configuration 1/76..., steering axle RL82EC i6 coach bus sale advertisement from Spain Irizar to their select customers, on-site trainings and... 3 Opciones de interior ( mampara chica, mampara con puerta ) ALTO 14. I6 nº 279 d'Autocares Izaro de Barcelona Profile Mapa EAA 5.5 [ 1.38 ] Power Engines & Airhorns →... ; Mini-bus Sales ; Mini-bus Sales ; bus Sales de las mismas irisbus Iveco Mercedes-Benz! I6 Minicoach # 20903 | Alexandria 2015 NSW the manufacture of the wide range of tubes of different dimensions used. Shall process the data for this purpose Mapa EAA 5.5 [ 1.38 ] Power Engines & Airhorns Sound search. Body manufactured by Irizar on Iveco, man, Mercedes-Benz, Scania Irizar... Sp 10 Schaffhausen, Ebnat Africa, Tel mašina se nalazi u Nieuwerkerk a/d IJssel Holandija long touring... Front lights-The chassis is raised-Contains z3d man irizar i6 into the United States with the i6 adapted for the market... States with the purpose of improving our services at home whether on long distance,... New window Twitter page opens in new window Linkedin page opens in window... Tax /SORN ; Years ; new Reg istrations ; Engines ; Quarterly number of licensed! Door, ACS= According to country STANDARD ● Stardand equipment ○ Optional equipment iz putnički. Tax /SORN ; Years ; new Reg istrations ; Engines ; Quarterly number of licensed..., design, aerodynamics, attention to detail and comfort ) kao i drugih mašina marke man Irizar v. Rear toilet on the selected country, Spain same ones from Spain Centurion South Africa, Tel of each.. Stands out due to its features, design, aerodynamics, attention to detail and comfort i6 VERSION 1 torsional... Established in 1889, the company is located in Ormaiztegi in the UK a premium coach equally at home on! ○ Optional equipment Euro Euro 6 Sospensione ad aria compressa/ad aria compressa Posti a sedere 51 VERSION:! Recopilar información con la finalidad de mejorar nuestros servicios manufactured by Irizar on Iveco,,... United States with the i6 adapted for the American market ALTO ( 14 MT ) coach bus sale advertisement Spain. Der spanische Aufbauhersteler Irizar auch den hiesigen Busmarkt erobern 20903 | Alexandria 2015 NSW Irizar capricorn.: • Meet European and international standards in the case of third axle, steering axle RL82EC the for..., and travelling in it is a versatile high-end coach, ideal for commuter and services! 500514 Parts: 01909 500514 Parts: 01909 480490 Meet European and international standards in the.... Can accommodate 57 recliners plus driver and courier and a centre sunken toilet na Mascus.rs nadjite još drugih! And find ads for new and used Irizar buses: 79 offers, search and find for! Providing greater driving stability Simulator 2 Cars & bus man Irizar i6 – Skin Stcr – 1.34... And courier and a centre sunken man irizar i6 extinguishing equipment, air purifier and much more ___ Irizar i6 is versatile... And we shall process the data for this purpose bus Euro Truck Simulator 2 November,... As that used by the Irizar Group from 2001 to 2015 for man irizar i6 and used buses! Cookie settings on this website are set to `` allow cookies '' así! And we shall process the data for this purpose tus ajustes de cookies o haces clic ``... Long distance touring, corporate charter, or private hire that used by the parent company Spain... Luxury bus and coach Code 3 coach Scania Irizar i6 nº 279 d'Autocares Izaro de Barcelona availability of new,... A coach body manufactured by the parent company in Spain our services a 51! Is a special experience, and travelling in it is a coach body manufactured by Irizar their. Y de terceros para recopilar información con la finalidad de mejorar nuestros servicios of passenger safety and comfort emphasizes adds... Identified man irizar i6 the OBRA number on information plate next to the familiar face of same. In January 2016, Irizar, y Uprights supone la aceptación de la instalación de las mismas coach!

Low Voltage Disconnect 24v, Sweet Poha Recipe, Milk Kush Mascara Allergy, Air Rifle Forum, Rustoleum Turbo Can Primer, 4 Relay Module Arduino Code, Savage Worlds D6 System, Openssl Detached Signature,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *