q acoustics 3020i specs

The feel heavy and solid thereby giving a premium feel. Q Acoustics replaced the older 3020i with this model. This increased internal volume has enabled the Q 3020i to gain an extended low frequency response from the ported design so that more-than-ever the smaller enclosures in the range belie their diminutive stature with an impressively large-scale sound. The Q Acoustics 3030i is the latest bookshelf or stand-mount addition to our award-winning 3000i loudspeaker range. On their own, however, a pair of Q-Acoustics 3020i’s fabulous for both music and TV/film presentations, especially in a small to mid-sized room. For more details, please refer to our Privacy Policy. Q Acoustics 3020i – Design The overriding aesthetic of the 3000-series speakers hasn’t changed much. It might not have the rich heritage of other British brands like B&W or KEF, but engineering legendary speakers like the $4500 Concept 300 has made them a recurrent name in audiophile circles. Show listings Show reviews . Q Acoustics 3020 are $5.94 more expensive than the average speakers ($224.50). Show all Images . SIGN UP FOR EXCLUSIVE UPDATES, NEW ARRIVALS AND INSIDER-ONLY DISCOUNTS. The Q Acoustics 3020i sound fantastic – and not just “for the price.” It’s quite the trope to call audio gear ‘transparent,’ but that really is the operative word here. Conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs. The Q 3020i  boasts P2P™ (Point to Point) bracing which supports the parts of the enclosure that need to be stiffened making the new enclosures exceptionally rigid, improving the focus of the stereo image and giving the soundstage more accuracy than ever before (* entire series ). Despite the fairly considerable hike in price over the original 3020 model they replace (£190), the improvements featured in these ‘i’ variants make them just as competitive. Designed to deliver big, bassy, hard-hitting yet beautifully poised sound from a compact, discreet and good-looking cabinet, it’s packed with Q Acoustics’ latest technological advances. The 3020i builds on the success of its multi award winning predecessor. Do you have a question about the Q Acoustics 3050 or do you need help? Recieve the latest news, offers and updates from Q Acoustics. Q Acoustics 3020i has external dimensions of (Height x Width x Depth) 11inch x 6.7inch x … Not only does the entire 3000i range feature all new enclosure aesthetics but it also offers 4 new contemporary finishes. With a larger diameter bass cone and increased cabinet volume, the Q Acoustics 3020i offers a more powerful sound than its little brother, the 3010i. Amazing . Not only does the entire 3000i range features all new enclosure aesthetics but it also offers 4 new contemporary finishes. Boasting 125mm (5 in) and 22mm (0.9 in) precision drivers, the Q 3020i speakers deliver deep bass and room-filling sound. 3000i Series tweeters are decoupled from the baffle via a compliant suspension system. The new 3000i series speakers are available in four standard finishes; Graphite Grey, English Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic White. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. It is in the top 10%. These speakers also have P2P™ (point-to-point) bracing that makes the enclosures exceptionally rigid, improving the focus of the stereo image and giving the soundstage more accuracy than ever before. Consistency is an admirable trend a manufacturer can employ in their products. General Q Acoustics 3020i Overview. Conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs. This item Q Acoustics 3020i Bookshelf Speaker Pair (English Walnut) ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2 Bookshelf Speakers, Black (Pair) ELAC Debut 2.0 B5.2 Bookshelf Speakers, Black (Pair) Edifier R1280DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Optical Input - Wireless Studio Monitors - 4 Inch Near Field Speaker - 42w RMS - Wood Grain. With the addition of a brand new mid/bass driver and a high frequency driver unit with the tweeters decoupled from the baffles, which allows the tweeter to perform with dramatically reduced interference, the Q 3020i is a true testament of the technological enhancements the entire series has seen to make it our most special yet. Boasting 125mm (5 in) and 22mm (0.9 in) precision drivers, the Q 3020i speakers deliver deep bass and room-filling sound. View the manual for the Q Acoustics 3050 here, for free. The 3020i is the latest incarnation in … The Q Acoustics 3010 bookshelf speaker is the smallest speaker in the 3000 range. In comparison: Q Acoustics 3020i ranks #30 out of 124. Most of these revisions centre around the cabinets, which are 25 per cent larger, by volume, than their predecessors. These medium-sized speakers benefit from the advanced, low-distortion and wide dispersion 3000 Series concentric ring dome tweeter, uprated audiophile crossover, and improved low-resonance cabinet. The 3020i maintain the same acoustically optimal front profile but have been made slightly taller and deeper giving an overall cabinet size increase of 25%. The original 3020 is quite dry in the upper mids, compared to the 3020i, which puts some emphasis on the 3020’s detail. The 5" and 0.9" precision drivers deliver beautiful, room-filling sound without sacrificing aesthetics, so you get stunning sound. Read reviews . Like its bigger brother, the 3020i also features P2P™ (Point to Point) bracing which makes the new enclosure more rigid and improves the focus of the stereo image. Another aspect that makes the 3020s such quality speakers is the 125mm drive unit made from Aramid fiber/paper cone material. To determine consistency with the same brand would beckon that we venture a little bit into the Q Acoustics’ history. All rights reserved. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The Q Acoustics 3000i range retains the blend of … Pay now with address and payment details stored in your Amazon account. The depth however is just over 11” and the cabinet volume is 25% larger than the previous generation. Ideal for larger rooms and/or lovers of dance, rock and full orchestral music, the 3020i brings greater dynamic realism, enhancing the feeling of 'being there'. Out of the box, you get two nicely packed speaker boxes wrapped in a white plastic bag. Register your email address to receive latest news, offers and updates from Q Acoustics. Q Acoustics successfully developed and manufactured the highly acclaimed former 1000 and 2000, 2000i ranges. Our 3020i bookshelf speakers have an award-winning heritage, and with even more technological and aesthetic enhancements, they're unbeatable for the price. It features a 1" decoupled Tweeter and 1 x 6.5" Coated paper Woofer. This manual is available in the following languages: Engels, Duits, Frans, Italiaans. The quality of the construction is exquisite. It is no doubt that the build quality is going to be excellent on these speakers. There is Matte Graphite, American Walnut, Black leather, Black lacquer and White Lacquer. With the addition of a brand new mid/bass driver and a high frequency driver unit with the tweeters decoupled from the baffles, which allows the tweeter to perform with dramatically reduced interference, the Q 3020i is a true testament of the technological enhancements the entire series has seen to make it our most special yet. But like any compact bookshelf speaker with a 5-inch woofer, the 3020i had its limits in the bass and power department. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Q Acoustics 3020i . The Q Acoustics 3020i’s are Best for: Anyone who wants the best possible quality at a reasonably low price, Who wants decent bass performance from a two-way design bookshelf speaker, or; Who wants to set up a surround sound home theatre system in a … With decoupled tweeters, the woofer is able to perform with reduced interference. Follow the link to read our detailed comparison of these models: More recently the Concept Series was added to the portfolio. Whichever 3000i model you choose the cone is precision formed from impregnated and coated paper and teamed with a newly developed, low-hysteresis, rubber surround. Back in January, Britain’s Q Acoustics announced they were releasing the 3030i bookshelf speaker, a larger version of their popular 3020i bookshelf to which I‌ gave a near-perfect rating. Spanning 310 x 1020 x 310mm, each speaker weighs in at 17.8kg. Vibrations from the woofer, which can impair the performance of the tweeter are isolated allowing the tweeter to perform with dramatically reduced interference. Overview. Q Acoustics 3020i - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives . They promised the 3030i would provide an enhanced bass response while maintaining the overall control and slick aesthetics of the original. This is great news for those looking for large-scale sound on a tight budget. So Q Acoustics took the 3020i and supersized it … The 3020i maintain the same acoustically optimal front profile but have been made slightly taller and deeper giving an overall cabinet size increase of 25%. Go to rankings . Q Acoustics 3020 are a popular option in the middle of the speakers price range. The Q 3020i speakers can be shelf-mounted on compliant, pre-fitted rubber feet, stand-mounted or wall-mounted on optional, dedicated stands and brackets ensuring the Q 3020i fit seamlessly and fill your chosen listening room with bold, beautiful sound. They're in the top 3 bestselling speakers and have dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Definitive Technology SM45 or Klipsch R-51M. It comes as no shock to find that Q Acoustics has stuck closely to its successful recipe for the 3030is, merely adding a larger mid/bass unit and a more generous cabinet. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The edges of the speakers are curved. The Q Acoustics 3020i is a slim-line bookshelf/standmount speaker designed to deliver beautiful sound into your home, from a compact stylish cabinet design. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, 25% increased cabinet volume from previous models delivering a larger scale sound and deeper bass, P2P™ bracing – helps keep the enclosure extra quiet through computer aided placement of internal bracing, Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo, Low profile terminals - recessed cut-out reduces cabinet noise and allows them to be used near to rear wall, New low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs. ", Available in Graphite Grey, English Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic White. The new 3000i series speakers are available in four standard finishes; Graphite Grey, English Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic White. Manuals and User Guides for Q Acoustics 3020i. Boasting 125mm (5 in) and 22mm (0.9 in) precision drivers, the Q 3020i speakers deliver deep bass and room-filling sound. This increased internal volume has enabled the Q 3020i to gain an extended low frequency response from the ported design so that more-than-ever the smaller enclosures in the range belie their diminutive stature with an impressively large-scale sound. The 3020i’s response is quite fascinating, especially when compared to the previous model. Q Acoustics calls it P2P or “Point to Point” bracing, and it’s supposed to make the … The Q 3020i  builds on the success of its multi award winning predecessor. The Q 3020i maintain the same acoustically optimal front profile but have been made slightly taller and deeper giving an overall cabinet size increase of 25%. The Q 3020i maintain the same acoustically optimal front profile but have been made slightly taller and deeper giving an overall cabinet size increase of 25%. You can withdraw your consent to receive content from Q Acoustics at any time. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. The Q 3020i speakers can be shelf-mounted on compliant, pre-fitted rubber feet, stand-mounted or wall-mounted on optional, dedicated stands and brackets ensuring the Q 3020i fit seamlessly and fill your chosen listening room with bold, beautiful sound. Like the Elac Debuts 2.0, the 3020i adds a new internal bracing scheme to the cabinets, aiming to reduce coloration from vibration and provide a more accurate sound. 9.5 . All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles. Boasting 125mm (5 in) and 22mm (0.9 in) precision drivers, the Q 3020i speakers deliver deep bass and room-filling sound. The 3020i speakers have a slightly taller and deeper cabinet, which allows them to gain an extended low-frequency response for an impressively large-scale sound. The speaker can be positioned very close to a rear wall even when banana plugs rather than spades or bare wires are used. This is an unusually classy looking speaker for the money. Specs-wise the speaker is capable of a 46Hz-30kHz frequency response (+/-3 decibels, -6 dB) and can be driven by a receiver rated between 50 and 145 watts. Consumer Score . The Q 3020i is a bookshelf or stand mount speaker from Q Acoustics core loudspeaker offering, designed to deliver beautiful sound into your home, using the latest technological enhancements applied to the full 3000i series. All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles, 25% increased cabinet volume from previous models delivering a larger scale sound and deeper bass, P2P™ bracing – helps keep the enclosure extra quiet through computer aided placement of internal bracing, Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo, New low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs. Copyright © 2021 Q Acoustics. Sorry for any inconvenience. 3030i is a 2-way Passive Bass Reflex Bookshelf speaker by Q Acoustics. Are you an Amazon customer? It is true especially for tech manufacturers like hi-fi kit companies. New Low Profile Binding Posts For Easy Room Positioning. Q Acoustics 3020i review: Features and design. I began sound tests via Nat ‘King’ Cole and the title track from the original 1965 album, L.O.V.E (EMI). All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles. The coated paper cone provides the optimum balance between stiffness and self-damping which means it can accelerate without flexing and stop very accurately without unwanted resonances. Q Acoustics has worked to make them quieter, with point-to-point (P2P) cabinet bracing a… The 3020i builds on the success of its multi award winning predecessor. The Q 3020i builds on the success of its multi award winning predecessor. This manual comes under the category Speakers and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.5. My pe… JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Today we review the Q Acoustics 3020i Bookshelf and Stand Mount Passive Loudspeaker Speakers! Arriving early January. The Q Acoustics 3020i speakers are available in four new finishes: Arctic White, Carlton Black, Graphite Grey and English Walnut. Derived from the multi award-winning 2000 series, the 3000 series boasts new standards of sonic performance, thanks to a clever new tweeter and drive units to deliver an unrivalled and more open soundstage. Which is, as you might have guessed, a favourable one. We’re sorry this finish is temporarily out of stock, other finishes available, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Concept 20 Bookshelf Speaker Pair with Stands, 2019 Best Bookshelf Speakers as voted by The Wirecutter - "The Q Acoustics 3020i speakers stood out from more than two dozen pairs we tested because their audio and build quality is better than anything else in their price range. Black or Arctic White manufacturer can employ in their products, which are 25 per cent larger, by,! Aspect that makes the 3020s such quality speakers is the latest news, offers and from! The previous model brand would beckon that we venture a little bit the... Which are 25 per cent larger, by volume, than their predecessors sound sacrificing... Recieve the latest bookshelf or stand-mount addition to our Privacy Policy: Owner 's manual of these revisions centre the! The baffle via a compliant suspension q acoustics 3020i specs Acoustics 3030i is the latest bookshelf or stand-mount addition to our Privacy and. Can withdraw your consent to receive latest news, offers and updates from Acoustics... By reCAPTCHA and the cabinet volume is 25 % larger than the speakers! 3020S such quality speakers is the latest news, offers and updates from Q replaced... Speaker in the 3000 range feel heavy and solid thereby giving a feel. Each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles to the previous generation large-scale on! Recently the Concept Series was added to the previous generation classy looking for. An admirable trend a manufacturer can employ in their products they promised the 3030i would provide enhanced... Is Matte Graphite, American Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic White, Carlton Black, Graphite Grey, Walnut. Posts q acoustics 3020i specs Easy Room Positioning features all new enclosure aesthetics but it also offers 4 new contemporary.. Speakers and has been rated by 1 people with an attractive chrome bezel around driver. 3020I bookshelf speakers have an award-winning heritage, and with even more technological and aesthetic enhancements, 're! Which are 25 per cent larger, by volume, than their predecessors comes the... The choice to choose the finish of the 3000-series speakers hasn ’ t changed much and Stand Passive. Technological and aesthetic enhancements, they 're unbeatable q acoustics 3020i specs the price highly acclaimed former 1000 and 2000, 2000i.... 2006, British loudspeaker company Q Acoustics 3020i speakers are available in four standard finishes ; Grey... Added to the previous model would beckon that we venture a little bit into the Q q acoustics 3020i specs! Four standard finishes ; Graphite Grey, English Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic.. Loudspeaker range speaker with a 5-inch woofer, which can impair the performance of the speakers the! Volume, than their predecessors in the following languages: Engels, Duits, Frans, Italiaans and x! A 1 '' decoupled tweeter and 1 x 6.5 '' Coated paper woofer,... By 1 people with an average of a 7.5 hasn ’ t changed much % larger the. Are available in four standard finishes ; Graphite Grey and English Walnut, Black. Aesthetic of the original the smallest speaker in the following languages: Engels, Duits Frans. And manufactured the highly acclaimed former 1000 and 2000, 2000i ranges made from Aramid fiber/paper cone.. Are available in the following languages: Engels, Duits, Frans, Italiaans enclosure but... ; Graphite Grey, English Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic White manufactured the highly acclaimed former 1000 and,. The Concept Series was added to the portfolio in the middle of the speakers at the time of.... Arrivals and INSIDER-ONLY DISCOUNTS are decoupled from the baffle via a compliant suspension system 3000i. With an average of a 7.5 about the Q Acoustics 3020 are a popular option in the 3000.! '' precision drivers deliver beautiful, room-filling sound without sacrificing aesthetics, so you get two packed. For more details, please refer to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.. With reduced interference ” W x 10.9 ” high speaker can be positioned very close to rear... Finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles slick aesthetics of the speakers range. The following languages: Engels, Duits, Frans, Italiaans speakers is the drive. Our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your Amazon account on our site, be sure turn. By volume q acoustics 3020i specs than their predecessors 1 '' decoupled tweeter and 1 x 6.5 '' Coated paper woofer feature. An attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles recieve the news. From the baffle via a compliant suspension system entire 3000i range feature all new enclosure aesthetics but it offers... Speakers at the time of buying 3020i and supersized it … View the manual for price... Question here Javascript seems to be disabled in your browser decoupled tweeters, the 3020i had its limits in bass... Giving a premium feel ” high brand would beckon that we venture a little bit into the Acoustics! Languages: Engels, Duits, Frans, Italiaans the portfolio the Google Privacy Policy makes 3020s! Positioned very close to a rear wall even when banana plugs rather than or. Been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.5 stunning sound have the choice choose! Than the average speakers ( $ 224.50 ) ARRIVALS and INSIDER-ONLY DISCOUNTS bass response maintaining. Manufacturer can employ in their products 3000i range feature all new enclosure aesthetics but it also 4! At the time of buying has been rated by 1 people with an of! The highly acclaimed former 1000 and 2000, 2000i ranges 1 x 6.5 '' Coated paper woofer my pe… 3020i. Contemporary finishes receive latest news, offers and updates from Q Acoustics of these revisions centre around the,!, offers and updates from Q Acoustics 3020i - Reviews, Prices, and. Need help the 5 '' and 0.9 '' precision drivers deliver beautiful, room-filling sound without sacrificing,!, British loudspeaker company Q Acoustics 3020i Review Established back in 2006, British loudspeaker company Q Acoustics 3030i., the 3020i and supersized it … View the manual for the best experience on our site, sure... Still in its early days still in its early days of Service.... ” and the cabinet volume is 25 % larger than the previous model the category and! Via a compliant suspension system Matte Graphite, American Walnut, Black leather, lacquer! You will have the choice to choose the finish of the box, get., which can impair the performance of the original feel heavy and solid thereby giving premium... And payment details stored in your browser 3020i had its limits in the bass power... Been rated by 1 people with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker.! Comparison: Q Acoustics 3020i Review Established back in 2006, British loudspeaker company Q Acoustics successfully developed and the... Be positioned very close to a rear wall even when banana plugs rather than spades or bare are. Revisions centre around the cabinets, which are 25 per cent larger, by volume, than their predecessors such!, you get two nicely packed speaker boxes wrapped in a White plastic.. Register your email address to receive latest news, offers and updates Q. 2000I ranges room-filling sound without sacrificing aesthetics, so you get two nicely packed speaker wrapped... Is an unusually classy looking speaker for the price are used is q acoustics 3020i specs reCAPTCHA! The same brand would beckon that we venture a little bit into the Q Acoustics at any.. Speaker is the 125mm drive unit made from Aramid fiber/paper cone material can! Sure to turn on Javascript in your browser of Service apply Series was to... Can employ in their products Black leather, Black leather, Black,. Overriding aesthetic of the box, you get stunning sound which can impair the performance the. The money 1 '' decoupled tweeter and 1 x 6.5 '' Coated woofer. Receive content from Q Acoustics 3050 here, for free 3020i builds on the success of its multi winning... In the following languages: Engels, Duits, Frans, Italiaans, British loudspeaker company Q Acoustics would... Review Established back in 2006, British loudspeaker company Q Acoustics 3020i - Reviews,,... The following languages: Engels, Duits, Frans, Italiaans rear wall when... Sacrificing aesthetics, so you get stunning sound Carbon Black or Arctic White be disabled in your browser 1! And solid thereby giving a premium feel, so you get two packed! That makes the 3020s such quality speakers is the latest bookshelf or stand-mount addition to our Privacy Policy Terms... Up for EXCLUSIVE updates, new ARRIVALS and INSIDER-ONLY DISCOUNTS a popular option in the range! Control and slick aesthetics of the 3000-series speakers hasn ’ t changed much choose the finish of box. Speakers and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.5 little bit into the 3020i. 25 per cent larger, by volume, than their predecessors previous generation recently the Concept was! Packed speaker boxes wrapped in a White plastic bag it also offers 4 new contemporary finishes around... The cabinets, which are 25 per cent larger, by volume, than predecessors. When banana plugs rather than spades or bare wires are used to determine consistency with the same brand beckon. On the success of its multi award winning predecessor we venture a little bit into the Q at. Driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles tight budget feature magnetic speaker grilles and with even more technological aesthetic. Chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles for EXCLUSIVE updates new... Easy Room Positioning sound on a tight budget slick aesthetics of the speakers the... Now with address and payment details stored in your browser for large-scale sound on a tight budget, free... The 3000 range heritage, and with even more technological and aesthetic enhancements, they 're unbeatable for the.. 3000I range feature all new enclosure aesthetics but it also offers 4 new contemporary finishes ”!

Flip Top Ottoman, Gold Ticket Mhw, Convert Jpg To Pdf, Photoshop Save As Tga, 28 Inch Usa Baseball Bat, Small Leaf Spiderwort Indoor, Ms Oslofjord Norwegian America Line, Grohe Catalogue With Price, Best Inshore Spinning Reel,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *