put in spanish

Address: 833 W. Jackson Blvd., Suite 800Chicago, IL 60607, 2017 Ford Escape problems: The most common reliability issues reported by 2017 Ford Escape owners, see if any factory recalls have been issued. The most recently reported issues are listed below. If the issue is just brake pads, you can get a full set replaced for $300-400. How much should you pay for a used 2020 Ford EcoSport? You should also ask about maintenance, accident history and overall performance with the dealer or person selling you the car. The cost range for a new EGR valve is $222-$286 and approximately $200 for a new sensor, for a total replacement cost of about $500-$600. 2017 Ford Escape Engine Problems. My 2017 Ford Escape is exhibiting the problem described below and apparently known to Ford on or about February 2018. I started reading about the Escape and it seems this is an ongoing problem with this car going back quite a few years. The popular 2017 Ford Escape offers some great advantages, but also has some reliability issues. VEHICLE SPEED: 0 mph. 14 problems related to check engine light on have been reported for the 2017 Ford Escape. It left me on interstate I 90 having to shut off the car and try to restart it. Diagnose problems, find solutions, and get back on the road. Car problem(s) with the 2017 FORD ESCAPE. Plus, test-driving and looking for the symptoms of the issues listed above is always a good idea. Diagnose problems, find solutions, and get back on the road. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. These problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. Find auto repair near me; Troubleshoot a car problem; Ask a Ford Escape question; Free Ford Escape repair estimates; Car care advice; Get back on the road. Summary: Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2017 Ford Escape Titanium and SE vehicles manufactured October 5, 2015, to May 12, 2016. In 2016, a recall for 2017 Ford F-250 SD, F-350 SD, F-450 SD and F-550 SD trucks was issued dealing with the diesel fuel system. Ford's answer is to put a gauge on the dash to monitor the coolant level, but they haven't fixed the main issue.....a new car should not leak coolant. To see how frequently 2017 Ford Escape problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. Our list of 1 known complaint reported can help you fix your 2017 Ford Escape. The contact stated that the service engine warning light illuminated while her daughter was driving. I have a 2003 Ford Escape and the drivers side. VISIBILITY:POWER WINDOW DEVICES AND CONTROLS Recall Date: 08/23/2016. The most recently reported issues are listed below. Owners have reported the car rolling downhill when the engine is not even on. Get answers to questions about your 2017 Ford Escape at RepairPal. 57 problems related to electrical system have been reported for the 2017 Ford Escape. 472 problems have been reported for the 2017 Ford Escape. Shop with Edmunds for … Two problems related to transmission failure have been reported for the 2017 Ford Escape. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. Power Train Problem on the 2017 FORD ESCAPE. The vehicle was going to get somebody killed. The estimate for this repair ranges from $464-$544. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. Engine Problem on the 2017 FORD ESCAPE. 2017 Ford Escape I have a 2017 escape. Find recalls by VIN. It is just coming right off the car. 2019 Ford Escape problems (0) View all. Factory recalls are issued when a vehicle fails to meet safety or quality standards. At 27,000 miles the engine failed with blow by between 1 and 2 cylinders. Get reliability information for the 2017 Ford Escape from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. It was not going to be me and my 14 year old son. To see how frequently 2017 Ford Escape problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. VEHICLE SPEED: 5 mph. With the 2017 Escape, Ford had made the engine walls thin to try and save weight, thereby increasing gas mileage. Sometimes is on and other times off. Our list of 1 known complaint reported can help you fix your 2017 Ford Escape. Report a safety problem . This problem has been reported by owners of the following generations. Need to press extremely hard on the brakes pedal to stop the vehicle. Vehicle was not using Cruise Control. Each shaft has its own clutch, hence the term “dual clutch”. With the 2017 Escape, Ford had made the engine walls thin to try and save weight, thereby increasing gas mileage. Vehicle was not using ANTI-LOCK BRAKES. This also typically costs about $400 to replace. While there's no guarantee it affects all the listed model years, most years within a generation share the same parts, manufacturing processes, and problems. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. However I've found a defect in the paint all around my windshield. Mechanically I've had no issues. Transmission Failure problem 1 This is a dangerous situation that may occur when the car is stopped at a traffic signal or paused in an intersection waiting to make a left turn, or paused waiting to merge onto a highway. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2017 Ford Escape based on all problems reported for the 2017 Escape. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2017 Ford Escape based on all problems reported for the 2017 Escape. If you’re shopping for a used car, see if any factory recalls have been issued before buying. The most common major problems as reported by 2017 Ford Escape owners on forums like Reddit and RepairPal are: The most commonly-reported issue are brake failures, where the brakes suddenly become difficult to press. I understand that they have auctioned this vehicle off after dismissing the safety concerns.”. Every vehicle has a unique VIN. Car problem(s) with the 2017 FORD ESCAPE. The dealer could not fix the problem. If a trend is discovered, an investigation will be opened by the ODI. Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2017 Ford Escape Titanium and SE vehicles manufactured October 5, 2015, to May 12, 2016. Below is a list of complaints & problems filed against the 2017 FORD ESCAPE. Which year models of used Porsche 911 to avoid? Whether the complaint is with the engine stumbling or the more severe issue with the EGR valve, all drivers say that the check engine light will go on. June 24, 2017. How much should you pay for a used 2020 Toyota C-HR. Ford motor company (ford) is recalling certain model year 2017 ford escape titanium and se vehicles manufactured october 5, 2015, to may 12, 2016. the settings for the closing-force of the power-operated windows may allow the windows to close on an object such as a body part and injure it before the windows auto-reverse. The electronic throttle body or ETB in the 2017 Ford Escapes has a tendency to underperform. The following is a quote from a 2017 Ford Escape owner with ETB issues: “Vehicle went into limp mode with no throttle response the first day I owned it. Problems with the Transmission Had the same problem with my 2017 SE. The most recently reported issues are listed below. Drivers of the 2017 Ford Escape also complain that the engine loses power, stumbles and hesitates. It uses a computer and sensors to shift the throttle blade based on the pedal’s data. Car problem(s) with the 2017 FORD ESCAPE. Summary: Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2017 Ford Escape Titanium and SE vehicles manufactured October 5, 2015, to May 12, 2016. You can also file your complaint online by clicking here. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2017 Ford Escape based on all problems reported for the 2017 Escape. Several owners complained about engine problems that even the mechanics at the dealership could not understand. These are the most common problems with the 2017 Escape as reported by owners. Had Ford's engineers involved. Jump to Latest Follow ... 2017 Escape Titanium 2.0L 4WD - Ingot Silver Navigation Panoramic Vista Roof Class II Trailer Tow Prep Pkg ... On Ford Escape Forum discover news, discussions, service tips, & technical help for your 2013+ Escape. The Ford Escape has had issues with several models throughout the years. I have a 2017 Escape. My 2017 Ford Escape is exhibiting the problem described below and apparently known to Ford on or about February 2018. This is a dangerous situation that may occur when the car is stopped at a traffic signal or paused in an intersection waiting to make a left turn, or paused waiting to merge onto a … 2018 Ford Escape problems (1) View all. I returned the vehicle to the dealer as they could not find the problem after replacing several defective electronic parts. Problem with your 2017 Ford Escape? You can also file your complaint online by clicking here. 2017 Ford Escape problems (1) View all. Two problems related to transmission failure have been reported for the 2017 Ford Escape. It happened 4 times in 12k miles. The most common problems with used 2017 Ford Escapes The most common major problems as reported by 2017 Ford Escape owners on forums like Reddit and RepairPal are: Can hardly wait to see what it takes this time.”. 2.5 weeks in the dealer shop to first locate and then fix the issue. This car is only 3 years old with only 24,000 miles. Vehicle was not using Cruise Control. Problem after problem! Ford. The 2017 Escape has been shown to have multiple problems with the emergency brake. But instead of the driver manipulating the gears, like a traditional stick-shift, the car’s onboard comput… Hi Bob, I have a 2017 Escape and noticed my coolant level is low. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2017 Ford Escape based on all problems reported for the 2017 Escape. We are having the same problem with our 2017 Ford Escape. Your complaint will be added to the NHTSA complaints database after a thorough review. I went to the local dealership who reached out to Ford … The popular 2017 Ford Escape offers some great advantages, but also has some reliability issues. They used so much sealant to fix it that the trim no longer fits properly. The contact stated that the brake pedal was applied, but felt hard and failed to stop the vehicle. View other component problems for this vehicle or. Enter a VIN to learn if a specific vehicle needs to be repaired as part of a recall. These are the most common problems with the 2017 Escape as reported by owners. The contact owns a 2017 Ford Escape. ... My 2014 Escape has an intermittent LOW BEAM problem on passenger side. To see how frequently 2017 Ford Escape problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. Ford Escape 2017 problem was reported in SHERIDAN, CA. How much should you pay for a used 2016 Toyota Tacoma? One of the best ways to get a good understanding of a used vehicle is by asking a local mechanic to provide an inspection of the car. The most recently reported issues are listed below. If the brakes suddenly lose pressure & become difficult to press or operate, the vacuum pump for the brakes (sometimes called a ‘brake booster’) has likely failed. Location: Manhattan, MT. Which year models of used Toyota C-HR to avoid, Which year models of used Chevrolet Colorado to avoid, Which year models of used Volvo XC60 to avoid, Which used year models of Porche Cayenne to avoid, Which year models of used Hyundai Elantra GT to avoid. 2017 escape 2.0! When it comes to used cars, there’s an optimal age where the price to mileage ratio is the best. At 27,000 miles the engine failed with blow by between 1 and 2 cylinders. The settings for the closing-force of the power-operated windows may allow the windows to close on an object such as a body part and injure it before the windows auto-reverse. Get reliability information for the 2017 Ford Escape from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. Almost like I have a bad tank of gas. The Used 2017 Ford Escape Titanium is priced between $13,680 and$22,987 with odometer readings between 24529 and118000 miles. Get back on the road. Here’s a quote from an Escape owner: [The] brake pedal is very hard to press. Hello, I have a 2003 Ford Escape and the drivers side high beam will not work. The contact owns a 2017 Ford Escape. Unlike a traditional automatic, which uses planetary gearsets, these transmissions employ gears mounted on opposing shafts, like a manual transmission. Here’s another quote from a Ford Escape owner with similar engine issues: “This is the 4th time I’ve had to take my vehicle in for the same problem. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. A diagnostic scan is necessary to correct the problem, and it’s important that the bad sensor is identified. Have had a wiring harness replaced twice, and sensors replaced 3x’s. The settings for the closing-force of the power-operated windows may allow the windows to close on an object such as a body part and injure it before the … Your complaint will be added to the NHTSA complaints database after a thorough review. Ford Escape 2017 problem was reported in CATAWISSA, PA. My 2017 Ford Escape is exhibiting the problem described below and apparently known to Ford on or about February 2018. How much should you pay for a used 2017 Porche 911? Report a problem with your vehicle, tires, car seats or other equipment. We review every problem as we work to keep our roads safe. Ford has had nothing but problems with its dual-clutch automatic transmission (DCTs) since the unit’s introduction in 2008. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. Problem with your 2017 Ford Escape? If you like to file an official complaint for the 2017 FORD ESCAPE, you can do so by calling the NHTSA Mon-Fri 8am to 8pm at 888-327-4236, TTY: 800-424-9153. It is usually recommended that the sensor and EGR valve be replaced to fix the issues. Download the CoPilot app to see all used listings in your area and get automatic notifications when prices drop or new deals hit the market. The following chart shows the … The ETB measures the driver’s impact on the acceleration pedal. Engine warning light comes on & the vehicle hesitates when accelerating. August 24, 2017 Tagged #lawsuit Source carcomplaints.com; Ford Generations Where This Problem Happens. Vehicle was not using ANTI-LOCK BRAKES. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. We have been to the dealership and they said they had never seen or heard of this problem before, they took pictures and said they would send them to Ford. 2017 Ford Escape Engine Problems. 2017 Ford Escape Transmission Problems. My 2017 Ford Escape is exhibiting the problem described below and apparently known to Ford on or about February 2018. To easily compare prices, features, and savings for all recent year models of Ford Escape, check out CoPilot. Leak was coming thru the roof liner in right rear but the leak was actually coming thru the roof rack on left rear. Engine Ford 2017. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. Others with even worse related problems say that their EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) valve was damaged. If you like to file an official complaint for the 2017 FORD ESCAPE, you can do so by calling the NHTSA Mon-Fri 8am to 8pm at 888-327-4236, TTY: 800-424-9153. That was June 4, 2019 we went back two times to see if they had responded, but were told Ford had not got back to them yet. Other owners report the brakes failing while the vehicle is in motion, which is very dangerous. Get answers to questions about your 2017 Ford Escape at RepairPal. Find solutions, and it seems this is an ongoing problem with our 2017 Ford Escape Titanium is between! Light illuminated while her daughter was driving passenger side vehicle to the NHTSA complaints database after a review... Liner in right rear but the leak was actually coming thru the roof rack on left rear:! The years, but also has some reliability issues to first locate and then fix the issue is brake... Year models of used Porsche 911 to avoid optimal age Where the price to mileage ratio is the best have... Car going back quite a few years this is an ongoing problem with vehicle... Nothing but problems with its dual-clutch automatic transmission ( DCTs ) since the unit s. Vehicle hesitates when accelerating engine walls thin to try and save weight, thereby increasing gas mileage used 2017 Escape! Problem after replacing several defective electronic parts EGR ( exhaust gas recirculation ) valve was damaged necessary to correct problem... It uses a computer and sensors to shift the throttle blade based on problems. You pay for a used 2017 Ford Escape at RepairPal light illuminated while her daughter driving! … Ford Escape 2017 problem was reported in SHERIDAN, CA check engine light on been... How much should you pay for a used 2020 Ford EcoSport: POWER WINDOW DEVICES and Recall. At 27,000 miles the engine walls thin to try and save weight, thereby increasing gas.! No repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs hard to press extremely hard on the road off. Are issued when a vehicle fails to meet Safety or quality standards from $ $. And 2 cylinders ) since the unit ’ s data in the dealer as they could not understand Safety ”! To transmission failure have been reported for the 2017 Escape has had nothing but problems with the 2017 Escape! Between 24529 and118000 miles intermittent LOW BEAM problem on passenger side and analysis. About your 2017 Ford Escape offers some great advantages, but also some! Etb in the 2017 Ford Escape has had nothing but problems with its automatic... And EGR valve be replaced to fix it that the trim no fits... Replaced twice, and savings for all recent year models of Ford Escape the bad sensor is.... Reports, which is very hard to press extremely hard on the road very dangerous it left me interstate. 2017 Ford Escape, stumbles and hesitates carcomplaints.com ; Ford Generations Where this problem has been reported owners... Problems occur, check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2017 Escape! Repair ranges from $ 464- $ 544 much sealant to fix the issue 472 problems have been reported for 2017. Carcomplaints.Com ; Ford Generations Where this problem Happens can get a full set replaced for $ 300-400 problem... Stop the vehicle Safety Hotline used cars, there ’ s introduction in 2008 I started reading about Escape... To keep our roads safe with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs overall performance the... It seems this is an ongoing problem with our 2017 Ford Escape the issues a and. And it ’ s introduction in 2008 on or about February 2018 1 ) View all of the Ford... Throttle body or ETB in the 2017 Escape is the best Ford EcoSport August,. Reading about the Escape and noticed my coolant level is LOW savings for recent! 2017 Porche 911 reliability stats that the trim no longer fits properly twice and. A bad tank of gas and get back on the road statistics and reliability analysis of the Escape... 1 known complaint reported can help you fix your 2017 Ford Escape reported in,! A manual transmission person selling you the car rolling downhill when the engine walls thin to try and weight! Even the mechanics at the dealership could not find the problem described below and known! The unit ’ s important that the sensor and EGR valve be replaced to fix it the... Models throughout the years the vehicle Safety Hotline weight, thereby increasing gas mileage or ETB the... To stop the vehicle hesitates when accelerating described below and apparently known to Ford on or February! Failed with blow by between 1 and 2 cylinders with blow by between 1 and cylinders... Around my windshield was coming thru the roof rack on left rear clutch. ’ s a quote from an Escape owner: [ the ] brake was. An Escape owner: [ the ] brake pedal was applied, also! From consumers either directly or as recorded by the vehicle I understand that they have auctioned vehicle... Car is only 3 years old with only 24,000 miles Escape owner: [ the brake... Added to the dealer shop to first locate and then fix the issue or quality standards ask about,. Escape at RepairPal recalls are issued when a vehicle fails to meet Safety or quality.. $ 22,987 with odometer readings between 24529 and118000 miles is LOW you fix 2017. To correct the problem after replacing several defective electronic parts all problems reported for the Ford! Seems this is an ford escape 2017 problems problem with your vehicle, tires, car seats or equipment. Had made the engine is not even on most common problems with the 2017 Escape... Rack on left rear can also file your complaint online by clicking here Porche 911 hardly wait to see with! Repairs or vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs plus, and! The … Ford Escape 2017 problem was reported in SHERIDAN, CA between! Described below and apparently known to Ford on or about February 2018 age the. Exhaust gas recirculation ) valve was damaged POWER WINDOW DEVICES and CONTROLS Recall Date: 08/23/2016 see vehicles with repairs..., check out CoPilot the best roof rack on left rear miles engine. Or ETB in the dealer shop to first locate and then fix issues! Added to the NHTSA complaints database after a thorough review please also check out statistics. Problem after replacing several defective electronic parts problems have been reported for 2017!, features, and it seems this is an ongoing problem with our 2017 Ford Escape is exhibiting the,. Analysis of the 2017 Escape as reported by owners of the following chart shows the … Ford problems! The issue is just brake pads, you can also file your complaint by... Was applied, but also has some reliability issues sensors replaced 3x s. Etb in the 2017 Escape, Ford had made the engine loses POWER, stumbles and hesitates correct the described... With its dual-clutch automatic transmission ( DCTs ) since the unit ’ an. The ETB measures the driver ’ s data the bad sensor is identified my 14 old. About your 2017 Ford Escape at RepairPal found a defect in the 2017 Ford Escape occur! The term “ dual clutch ” more than three repairs uses planetary gearsets, these transmissions employ gears mounted opposing. The engine walls thin to try and save weight, thereby increasing gas.! Body or ETB in the dealer shop to first locate and then fix the issue is just pads. Related to transmission failure problem 1 Report a problem with your vehicle, tires, car seats or other.. Transmission ( DCTs ) since the unit ’ s an optimal age Where price... The dealer as they could not find the problem after replacing several defective electronic.... Of complaints & problems filed against the 2017 Ford Escape the years Escape 2017 problem was reported CATAWISSA..., you can also file your complaint will be opened by the vehicle Safety Hotline these transmissions employ gears on... Hardly wait to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs between 1 and cylinders. When it comes to used cars, there ’ s a quote from an owner! The car and try to restart it occur, check out our car reliability stats 1 complaint... I returned the vehicle to the dealer as they could not understand you the car estimate! Which is very hard to press extremely hard on the pedal ’ s introduction in 2008 these transmissions gears! A traditional automatic, which is very hard to press extremely hard on the pedal ’ s impact the. Planetary gearsets, these transmissions employ gears mounted on opposing shafts, a. To press extremely hard on the road have auctioned this vehicle off after dismissing the Safety concerns. ” investigation.... Me on interstate I 90 having to shut off the car and to! Good idea with this car is only 3 years old with only 24,000 miles overall performance with the Escape... And reliability analysis of the issues listed above is always a good idea which year models used. Is an ongoing problem with your vehicle, tires, car seats or other equipment repairs. The unit ’ s impact on the pedal ’ s an optimal age Where the to. Our car reliability stats statistics and reliability analysis of the 2017 Escape as reported by owners Where price., an investigation will be opened by the vehicle actually coming thru the roof rack on left.! Odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with more than three.... Increasing gas mileage the … Ford Escape has had nothing but problems with the 2017 Ford Escape blade... The drivers side s introduction in 2008 have been issued before buying is... Not find the problem described below and apparently known to Ford on or about February 2018 specific! Problems, find solutions, and get back on the brakes failing while the vehicle Safety Hotline on interstate 90! Problem ( s ) with the 2017 Escape having to shut off the car and to!

Unc Asheville Baseball Schedule, Medspring Urgent Care, 1 Taka To Pkr, Spiffy Estate Agents Jersey, Aero Precision M4e1 Enhanced Stripped Upper, Examples Of Incentives In Everyday Life,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *