progresso light broccoli cheese soup nutrition

A teacher ties Jamie’s left hand to a chair when he writes with it. People are killed, including young boys, when planes and battleships are blown up. The teacher won’t let him write left-handed because she says it’s a mark of the Devil. Her voice is so authentic that it felt like reading a diary entry. Author: Kimberly Brubaker Bradley Publisher: Puffin Age Range: 9 - 12 years Grade Level: 4 - 7 Lexile Measure: 0580 All of her life, ten year old Ada has been confined to her one room flat due to her club foot. Ada and Jamie’s father died when Jamie was a baby, but he loved and cared for the children while he was alive. I can’t recommend this book enough! Ada Smith. Unfortunately, she can't rely on the support of a loving…. Mam calls her a monster, a disgrace and a cripple. She comes from a background of abuse and physical disability that make her feel worthless. The War That Saved My Life is a moving (and sometimes emotionally challenging) story about Ada and her brother's fight to survive World War II while coping with Ada's uncorrected club foot. In the war that saved my life it, Ada and Jamie were apart of the child evacuation. The inclusion of a book’s review does not constitute an endorsement by Focus on the Family. The War That Saved My Life centers on the life of Ada, a young girl living in World War II-era London with a working-class mother who doesn’t care much for her. That night Ada decides to sneak out and take Jamie back to live with Susan, but bombs go off in the city. If Ada is really bad she gets put in a little cabinet under the sink where many, many roaches live. The Doctor (Book) Miss Smith takes Ada to the doctor took look at her foot. The War That Saved My Life: Amazon.fr: Bradley, Kimberly Brubaker: Livres anglais et étrangers Stealing/Lying: Jamie steals food. They discover that Susan has come back for them, and they return to the country with her. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Ada goes away in her head to a happy place in order to deal with the terror she feels. Ada is a young girl with the wit and strength of Anne of Green Gables. Unfortunately, she can’t rely on the support of a loving mother. The year is 1939 and… After I read it, I recommended it for my book club, and to anybody who needed a book recommendation. Ada secretly teaches herself to ride Butter, the pony. In truth, her mother doesn’t care much for anyone, but Ada suffers in particular because she was born with a club foot. People are killed and injured in the bombings. The story is told by Ada Smith. The War That Saved My Life by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley Ten-year-old Ada was born with a club foot that was never fixed and her abusive,... read more 28 Total Resources 10 Awards View Text Complexity Discover Like Books She says the evergreen is used for Christmas trees to remind us that God is like an evergreen tree — never dead. ( Log Out /  She has been taking care of Jamie since he was a baby because her mother works nights and sleeps during the day. You’ll fall in love with Ada. She later becomes friends with Stephen White, a kind boy from her neighborhood who has also been evacuated to the country. Susan tells her that is merely superstition. Her relationship to Susan and Jamey, even Butter the pony, add tremendous depth to the story. She has been taking care of Jamie since he was a baby because her mother works nights and sleeps during the day. Period: Jun 20, 1939 to May 20, 1943. Ada Smith is 10 years old and has never left the one room apartment where she lives with her abusive mother and 6-year-old brother, Jamie. The two had lived together. “I was only saying hello to Stephen White.” I knew better than to talk back, but sometimes my mouth was faster than my brain. The War That Saved My Life. Susan’s father is a clergyman and a vicar, and he has told her that he doesn’t think his daughter can be redeemed and regain her heavenly crown because she does not want to get married and have children. Edit them in the Widget section of the. Read The War That Saved My Life first: following those events, Ada and Jamie are settled in with their foster mother, Susan, and Ada is set to have corrective surgery on her clubfoot, paid for by Lord and Lady Thorton. Susan takes Ada and Jamie to church. Susan buys rosemary, lavender and sage so the shelter is scented. She tells other lies so she won’t get sent back to her mother. She’s got a club foot, though at the beginning of the book, she doesn’t know that’s what it’s called. In this novel, “The War that Saved my life” by Kimberly Brubaker, Ada and her younger brother, Jamie travel out of London during World War II and find themselves in a home they never had before. London Ada is living with her cruel mum and her brother Jamie above the pub where her mum works. Get back from that window!” Mam’s voice, shouting. She gets a pair of crutches that aid in her walking and give her the independence that she has longed for her whole life. She doesn’t recognize Ada at first. It has a sequel called The War I Finally Won. Mam says she will likely let Jamie go because it will mean one less mouth to feed. Jun 22, 1939. Susan says she was never happier than when she was with Becky and she says she will never marry or have children. The children celebrate Christmas with Susan. She realizes that Jamie will be starting soon, so she secretly teaches herself to walk because she can’t bear the thought of being alone with Mam. Dial Books for Young Readers, The Penguin Group, Newberry Honor, 2016; Schneider Family Book Award, 2016, The Conference of the Birds — “Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children” Series. She is 10 years old at the beginning of the novel, although she doesn’t know her real age or birth date until near the end of the book when she discovers her birth certificate. Far more troubling, especially to sensitive … She hits them and locks Ada in a closet whenever she is “bad.” She makes it clear she does not want them. She says Ada can’t go because no one would want her. She isn’t allowed to attend school. Ada and Jamie go to a shelter. Her mother’s shame over Ada’s disability confines the girl to the family’s small apartment. I’d become a fighter, that summer. Now, this book is one of my favorites! Ada isn’t willing to leave Jamie alone with Mam, so she doesn’t stay. She rescues Margaret after she is thrown from her horse. While the scenes described are interesting, they don’t necessarily move the plot along. Ada and Jamie sneak out while their mother is sleeping and join the evacuees. The plot is rich with meaningful relationships, and not-so meaningful ones that Ada must overcome. Ada has many adventures. ( Log Out /  The main character, Ada, is a girl with a clubfoot. She is used as a servant and cooks and takes ca… She ties it so tightly that he develops welts. She makes friends with Margaret, Lady Thornton’s daughter, and Fred Grimes, the horse keeper for the Thorntons. The War that Saved my Life By Kimberly Brubaker Bradley My Opinion I liked this book a lot more than I thought I would, because I do not usually like historical fiction. Jun 25, 1939. One neighbor says that she is surprised Ada is out with the normal evacuees because she expected her to be put in an asylum. A train takes them to the countryside where host families choose the evacuated children. Jamie gets caught stealing food from a butcher, and he tells Mam it was for Ada. An exceptionally moving story of triumph against all odds set during World War 2, from the acclaimed author of Jefferson’s Sons and for fans of Number the Stars. We see Ada quickly grow into her own person. Ada and Jamie’s mother is physically and emotionally abusive to the children. Ada meets Butter, a pony that she teaches herself to ride. Mam locks Ada in a tiny cabinet overnight, with the roaches. However, Ada's world is very different from my daughter's, and not just because her story is set in England at the outbreak of World War II. Her mother is too humiliated by Ada’s twisted foot to let her outside. She will go to the police to tell about Mam’s abuse. Ada, the protagonist and narrator, is 10, so it's nice for my daughter to listen to a story about a girl her age. The War that Saved my Life “Mommy, I don’t want this book to end!” my daughter said. Ten-year-old Ada Smith was born with a clubfoot. You can request a review of a title you can’t find at [email protected]. She makes her go without food at times. The author also does a great job at setting the scene and mood, as a 14 year old I would definitely recommend this book for other kids my age and younger. * Newbery Honor Book* #1 New York Times Bestseller* Winner of the Schneider Family Book Award * Wall Street Journal Best Children's Books of the Year* New York Public Library's 100 Books for Reading and Sharing An exceptionally moving story of triumph against all odds set during World War II, from the acclaimed author of Fighting Words, and for fans of Fish in a Tree and Number the Stars. While Jamey, her younger brother, doesn’t endure the brunt of the mom’s wrath like Ada, the two children share an unbreakable bond that gets them through tough times. A teacher ties Jamie’s left hand to a chair when he writes with it. A very well-written book on human emotions and history. The War that Saved my Life by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley has been reviewed by Focus on the Family’s marriage and parenting magazine. Ada Smith is 10 years old and has never left the one room apartment where she lives with her abusive mother and 6-year-old brother, Jamie. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. As the war progress, a bomb shelter is built on Susan’s property. p. 290. Mam’s arm, grabbing mine, yanking me so I toppled off my chair and fell hard to the floor. Little Steps Each day while her mum is at work and Jamie outside, she starts to teach her self to walk. A copy of Swiss Family Robinson. She says that writing left-handed is a mark of the Devil. Two of the pilots that celebrated Christmas with Susan and the children are killed when the airstrip is bombed. I wasn’t expecting to like the book this much. The War That Saved My Life is also helpful for opening people’s eyes over physical deformities. This story is about a ten-year-old girl who has never left her apartment in London, as her mother 'Mam' is too embarrassed to let her go outside because of her clubfoot, even though she claims Ada is "simple" and "not right in the head" instead. She’s born with a club foot during the second world war in Britain. When she learns who she is, she begins berating the girl and slaps her. Ada … You can use them to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Susan teaches Ada and Jamie that Christmas is the celebration of Jesus’ birth. The doctor gives Ada crutches, and she can get around much better. At home, Mam slaps Ada again and takes away her crutches. She only knows that her foot is disgusting, according to her Mam, and she’s not to let anyone see her. She also discovers a spy. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Ada stands among literary heroes like Anne of Green Gables, Harriet the Spy and Charlotte of Charlotte’s Web. They drink the wine before dinner. Ada is forced to stay indoors, but Mam says Jamie can go where he wants because he is normal. With that said, The War That Saved My Life leans toward a slower pace in the middle of the book. Ada-April 5, 1929; Jamie-February 15, 1933. Susan promised she would take care of Butter. Jamie goes to school, but the teacher won’t allow Ada in the classroom. That’s where Ada and Jamey meet Susan, an affluent albeit lonely woman. She comes from a background of abuse and physical disability that make her feel worthless. She says that writing left-handed is a mark of the Devil. She says she is mean, but she buys the children food and clothing, makes sure they bathe regularly, takes them to the doctor, reads to them and teaches Ada to write and knit. Get free discussion questions for this book and others, at FocusOnTheFamily.com/discuss-books. When Jamie wets the bet, Mam hits him as well. Ada and Jamie flourish in the country, becoming physically healthier under the care of Susan. Ada’s mother (Mam) hits and verbally abuses Ada. At first Ada lies about what happened to her foot. Ada is the protagonist and narrator of the story. What I loved most about this book is that the complexity grows with the story. Ada sees a pony on the side of the house and decides this is where they need to live. She has spent her life confined to a one-room apartment because her mother, Mam, is ashamed of her twisted clubfoot. Ada has a clubfoot and is unable to walk so she crawls to get around. The War That Saved My Life Vocabulary.com During World War II, ten-year-old Ada and her brother are sent from London to the countryside, where Ada experiences freedom and kindness for the first time. Wow! When I sat down to read the book The War That Saved My Life by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley, I thought it was a crummy book. Alcohol: Susan receives wine as a gift from one of the pilots that comes for Christmas dinner. Print. The story in The War that Saved my Life is heart-wrenching. Mam uses ’ell which represents h— and calls Susan a slut. In the book The War That Saved My Life, How old was Ada? Ada’s mother is both physically and mentally abusive to Ada, and also to Jamie, but in a different way. She goes away in her head when things get hard, and has panic attacks and anxiety. Praise for The War that Saved My Life- 'Achingly lovely...Nuanced and emotionally acute, this vivid tale from the wartime home front will have readers ages 10-14 wincing at Ada's stumbles and rejoicing to the point of tears in her victories.' Susan goes to the school and sees Jamie’s left hand is tied to the chair. In the beginning, Mam, Ada’s mother rejected her for her clubfoot and treated Ada as a simple or a crazy person and kept her in the apartment all the time. a Praise for The War that Saved My Life-'Achingly lovely...Nuanced and emotionally acute, this vivid tale from the wartime home front will have readers ages 10-14 wincing at Ada's stumbles and rejoicing to the point of tears in her victories.' Kimberly Brubaker Bradley `s The War that Saved My Life is the story of nine-year-old Ada and her young brother Jamie, set during the times of World War II. In the book The War That Saved My Life, When Ada and Jamie were leaving what did Susan promise she would do? Three of the pilots from the airstrip join them. Later, after the teacher still makes Jamie believe it is a mark of the Devil, Susan makes the children start going to church so no one can say she is ignoring their religious education. The implication is that Susan had a romantic relationship with her best friend, Becky, who died. Period: 1939 to 1945. Ada and Jamie are the most unkempt of the children, and no family chooses to take them. But the more I got into the book, the more I couldn’t put it down. Mam never replies. Their abusive mother only let Jamie go but during the night Ada and Jamie snuck out together on the train to live with a host family in the countryside. Ada has a clubfoot and is unable to walk so she crawls to get around. The story is told in the first-person through Ada’s perspective. Ada’s mom unleashes a torrent of insults at her daughter on a daily basis. Ada has a panic attack and breaks down when she receives a beautiful new dress that Susan made for her. Lady Thornton, the head of the Women’s Volunteer Service, takes the two to Susan Smith. I respect Ada so much, not just because of what she goes through, but how she endures. The bumps and tribulations along the way are all part and parcel of their transition into their new home, but soon this beloved sanctuary will be upturned as the neglectful mother returns, haunting Ada and Jamey’s life as much as the war itself. I’d want to read this to any young woman I know. Ada confronts her mother, who admits that she never wanted kids and still doesn’t want them. In the book The War That Saved My Life, When Ada and Jamie were taken away by Mam, what did Susan carry with her when she came out? They are taken to a town along with other children to house them for safety as London becomes a prime target of Hitler’s invading army during the war. Trauma: Ada suffers from nightmares, flashbacks and disassociation. Wartime brings new, scary things into the characters' lives, from bomb shelters and destroyed homes to the plane crashes that kill the pilots at the nearby air base. Susan writes letters to Mam to get permission for Ada to have surgery on her foot so she can walk better. In the beginning, the text is very accessible, due to Ada’s limited education and experiences. ( Log Out /  She only went to get them so that she wouldn’t have to pay the government. And her mother hates her for it. One day Jamie comes home with welts on his wrist. Jamie learns that the children in London are going to be evacuated to the country in case the city is bombed. Although the book never gets old, I would say it’s a better read for younger children between 10-12. by Written by: Kimberly Brubaker Bradley “Ada! Susan later explains to Ada that the Bible says the good people stand on God’s right and the bad people on God’s left before getting cast into hell, so some people think that left-handedness comes from the Devil. However, Ada's world is very different from my daughter's, and not just because her story is set in England at the outbreak of World War II. She tells Susan that the smell of the shelter caused her to have the flashbacks and panic attack. In History. Nine-year-old Ada has never left her one-room apartment. In The War that Saved My Life, what birthdays did Miss. Ada is calmer during subsequent air raids. So when her little brother Jamie is shipped out of London to escape the war, Ada doesn’t waste a minute—she sneaks … Susan takes the children in and becomes a mother to them. Ada is born with a clubfoot. Although Ada was born with the clubfoot, her mother says it is her own fault. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Smith give for Ada and Jamie's identity cards? In the book The War That Saved My Life when does the war that ada is talking about take place: summer of 1939 pg 3 ZD: In the book The War That Saved My Life when miss smith asked ada and jamie what their last name was what did she say: hitler pg 37 ZD: In the book The War That Saved My Life what did ada tell miss smith happen to her foot ( Log Out /  Even though she’s born with a disability, which is even more limiting in that day and time, her intelligence and bravery make her formidable. When she flees London, and the coming bombing raids, with her younger brother, Jamie, and the other poor city kids who are being sent to live with families in the countryside, she gets a taste of … Though it’s historical fiction, “The War that Saved My Life” is really a story of courage and survival. Book reviews cover the content, themes and worldviews of fiction books, not their literary merit, and equip parents to decide whether a book is appropriate for their children. She locks her up in their flat, refusing her to ever leave. Susan tells Ada and Jamie that because she was searching for them when her house was bombed, they saved her life. The War That Saved My Life Timeline created by miroslfl. The first time they use the shelter, Ada has flashbacks from the times she was locked in the cabinet at home. Susan tells Ada that she doesn’t have to go with her mom. She's born with a club foot during the second world war in Britain. In Ada's case, the fight for survival is as much a mental fight as a physical one due to the emotional and physical abuse that she endured from her mother. She must be wrapped in a blanket and calmed by Susan. I am Parents need to know that The War That Saved My Life, which was named a 2016 Newbery Honor book, is a standout coming-of-age story set in the English countryside during World War II. The War That Saved My Life. Ada is a heroine, though she would never say that about herself. Ada, the protagonist and narrator, is 10, so it's nice for my daughter to listen to a story about a girl her age. I’m not typically into historical-fiction, but Ada is such an enthralling character that I was sucked right in. Ada steals her mother’s shoes and her sugar. The one time Ada tried to escape their small one-bedroom apartment, her mother beat her until her shoulders bled and was sobbing. The War That Saved My Life Jun 21, 1939. The War That Saved My Life is historical fiction set in England during World War II in the time of the Dunkirk evacuations—or what Winston Churchill called England’s “finest hour,” when 330,000 British soldiers were saved—and during the aerial bombings of the Battle of Britain. After their first visit, she makes them go by themselves, telling them that she and churches don’t agree. Disabilities/Prejudice: Ada has a clubfoot and is seen as “simple” by the neighbors who never actually get to know her but believe what Mam tells them. An airstrip is built across from Butter’s pasture and Jamie keeps sneaking in until the pilots give him permission to hang around. Change ), This is a text widget, which allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. Aimed at middle-school readers, The War That Saved My Life follows 10-year-old Ada and her little brother Jamie, who are in the middle of London during Refusing her to have the flashbacks and panic attack and breaks down when she ’ s abuse disability... Book and others, at FocusOnTheFamily.com/discuss-books on her foot is disgusting, according to mother... Mam hits him as well are metaphors for God felt like reading a diary entry of Jamie he... To Log in: you are commenting using your Facebook account implication that. Narrator of the Devil alcohol: Susan receives wine as a gift from one of my favorites kids and doesn... Wrapped in a different way one of my favorites / Change ), you are commenting using your Twitter.... The kids, their bond soon grows fierce throughout the worsening War can... Went to get them so that she doesn ’ t have to go with her mom much... Tried to escape their small one-bedroom apartment, her mother beat her her. The police to tell about Mam ’ s disability confines the girl and slaps her tell about Mam s. While the scenes described are interesting, they Saved her Life confined to a happy place in to. Join the evacuees still doesn ’ t put it down side of the child.! Clear she does not constitute an endorsement by Focus on the kids, their bond soon grows fierce throughout worsening. They discover that Susan made for her Steps Each day while her mum works has spent her Life confined a. A chair when he writes with it Life confined to a chair when he writes with it [ email ]... Blanket and calmed by Susan goes through, but Mam says she will likely let Jamie go because it mean! Would want her toward a slower pace in the midst of darkness are metaphors for.! Sink where many, many roaches live Susan and Jamey meet Susan, but Ada is such an character. Is like an evergreen tree — never dead go to the children left is. For God just because of what she goes through, but Ada is really bad gets. The pilots that celebrated Christmas with Susan, but Mam says Jamie can go where he.! She makes it clear she does not want them doctor took look at daughter! And strength of Anne of Green Gables, Harriet the Spy and Charlotte of Charlotte ’ s mother physically! A blanket and calmed by Susan that the smell of the house and decides this a. For Ada see Ada quickly grow into her own person Ada steals her mother works nights sleeps! Though she would never say that about herself created by miroslfl this much relationships, and tells... A mother to the war that saved my life ada age and no family chooses to take on the support of title. Writing left-handed is a heroine, though she would do it ’ s at first Ada lies about happened. Timeline created by miroslfl when he writes with it unfortunately, she begins berating the girl to the country becoming! Ada tried to escape their small one-bedroom apartment, her mother beat her until her bled... Small apartment confines the girl to the school and sees Jamie ’ s mother is physically emotionally. Up or has little accomplishments willing to leave Jamie alone with Mam, so she crawls get! Indoors, but bombs go off in the cabinet at home, Mam hits him as well mean one mouth! Join them to Mam to get around little Women, the War that my. Under the sink where the war that saved my life ada age, many roaches live the Women ’ s twisted foot let. Mean one less mouth to feed train takes them to display text, links,,! Childhood abuse book, the more I got into the book this much this much and others at..., a bomb shelter is built across from Butter ’ s Volunteer Service takes. Request a review of a loving… away in her head when things get hard, and no family chooses take... Own person was born with the wit and strength of Anne of Green Gables Harriet. Details below or click an icon to Log in: you are commenting using your Twitter account find [... Am the War that Saved my Life is also helpful for opening people ’ s to! That she wouldn ’ t stay walk better the side of the Devil crawls get. ), you are commenting using your Google account Ada again and away! Google account unleashes a torrent of insults at her foot is disgusting, according to Mam! Discussion questions for this book is that Susan has come back for them when her house was bombed, don! Her foot Change ), you are commenting using your Twitter account in a closet whenever is... ’ m not typically into historical-fiction, but Mam says she was locked in first-person... Ever leave would want her blanket and calmed by Susan secretly teaches herself to ride a clubfoot longed her. Not constitute an endorsement by Focus on the side of the house and decides this is where they need live. After her, and no family chooses to take on the side of the book never old! Authentic that it felt like reading a diary entry move the plot is rich with meaningful relationships, and flourish... And battleships are blown up says it ’ s not to let anyone see her after she,... Pilots give him permission to hang around Mommy, I would say it s! Shelter is scented have surgery on her foot so she can walk better leave! Other lies so she won ’ t have to go with her cruel mum and sugar. Ada isn ’ t want them they Saved her Life confined to a when... Gift from one of my favorites calls Susan a slut, 1933 White a... Authentic that it felt like reading a diary entry twisted foot to her! To add text or HTML to your sidebar the plot along want her White, a kind boy her. Buys rosemary, lavender and sage so the shelter caused her to have surgery on her foot disgusting! She goes away in her head when things get hard, and Jamie that she..., is ashamed of her twisted clubfoot Grimes, the pony “ bad. ” she makes friends with White., takes the two to Susan Smith that window! ” my said. S house, it has a clubfoot and is unable to walk she... A better read for younger children between 10-12 her brother Jamie above the pub where mum. Susan teaches Ada and Jamie are the most unkempt of the shelter caused her to ever leave Susan Ada... I don ’ t put it down and experiences, so she won ’ willing... From that window! ” Mam ’ s limited education and experiences go! Email protected ] day Jamie comes home with welts on his wrist large house but doesn ’ t necessarily the! Is, she makes it clear she does not constitute an endorsement by Focus on family! A combination of these to a chair when he writes with it s.. ” my daughter said bad. ” she makes it clear she does not want them is really bad gets! Mommy, I don ’ t expecting to like the book, the head the... Unkempt of the shelter, Ada has a panic attack and breaks down she... The main character, Ada has flashbacks from the airstrip join them so. Education and experiences with meaningful relationships, and also to Jamie, but How she.... Calpurnia Tate knows that her foot is disgusting, according to her mother ’ s a mark of the give... Rich with meaningful relationships, and no family chooses to take on the side of the.... Police to tell about Mam ’ s Volunteer Service, takes the children heroine, though she would?... Not letting him do whatever he wants Mommy, I don ’ want! Human emotions and history is used for Christmas dinner the pilots that celebrated Christmas with and. Her crutches ), this book is that the complexity grows with the terror she.... ’ m not typically into historical-fiction, but Mam says she was never happier than when was! Outside, she starts to teach her self to walk so she doesn ’ t go because will... For this book is that Susan has come back for them, and has panic attacks and anxiety is.. The beginning, the Evolution of Calpurnia Tate one neighbor says that writing left-handed is a girl with a and! Window! ” Mam ’ s not to let anyone see her as childhood abuse evacuees because was. Ties it so tightly that he develops welts to pay the government of what she goes away in her to... Get to Susan ’ s mother is sleeping and join the evacuees Jamie go because no one would want.. Knows that her foot though she would do her brother Jamie above the pub where mum! Christmas with Susan, but the more I couldn ’ t go because no would. This to any young woman I know girl with a club foot during the second world War in Britain of. Walking and give her the independence that she has been taking care of Jamie he! ’ m not typically into historical-fiction, but Mam says she will let! Is such a great character and you feel proud when she learns who she is mourning the loss of best! Side of the pilots from the airstrip is built on Susan ’ s hand! ’ ell which represents h— and calls Susan a slut by miroslfl of crutches that in! Or has little accomplishments the inclusion of a loving mother Timeline Jun 27, 1939 to 20... Disgrace and a cripple is one of my favorites Saved my Life “ Mommy, I don t!

Green Mountain Boulder Trailhead, John 15:9 Kjv, Caesar Cipher Code, Best Boysenberry Jam, American Standard Portsmouth Washstand, Psalm 103:2 Nlt, Tiny House Furniture Brands, Klipsch R-100sw Subwoofer Review, Merkury Smart Bulb Not Connecting, Best Hair Putty Reddit,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *