hada labo gokujyun hyaluronic acid cream reddit

the extra PREMIUM word on it makes me think it should be just a lux version. I’m not entirely sure how to feel about this. Apply a pea-size amount into palm and work into lather. 49 Regardless of which version you look at it, it seems like Hada Labo Goku-Jyun Milk contains quite a few hydrating ingredients, including a whopping three types of hyaluronic acid: hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, and sodium hyaluronate. Hada Labo es una marca de reconocido prestigio en Japón, aunque tiene su origen en Malasia, su producto estrella es la loción de ácido hialurónico (Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion), número 1 en ventas, del que se dice que se vende uno cada 4 segundos en Japón. Instructions : After removing your makeup, moisten face and hands with lukewarm water. Super Hyaluronic Acid has approximately double the moisture retention capacity of regular Hyaluronic Acid. We'll just have to wait and see I guess! I was going to purchase the hada labo premium and cleansing foam soon and now they’re being reformulated..... i hope it’s still as good as the originals, More posts from the AsianBeauty community. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It's taken me 20 years to find a cleanser that doesn't bother my skin. Don't worry, Hada Labo fans. Back to top. This makes me want this even more! Press J to jump to the feed. Damn it!!!! Skin pH balanced, low irritation. Rohto Mentholatum Hada Labo gokujyun ácido hialurónico Loción 170ml. This isn't a review of any sort. ALL products? 8,50 EUR. Add a hydration step to your … Also, since this one is so new I'm not sure if they would release one any time soon, but it would be nice. It's a super commonly used water-thin volatile silicone that gives skin and hair a silky, smooth feel. That’s how I feel about this change :( i’m so upset. The first thing I noticed besides the fact that it has 5 types of HA was that the consistency of the lotion is slightly thicker than the older version, so I can use a really small amount to go a long way. is this replacing the current one or just a premium version? I just wanted to post pictures in case if anyone wanted a closer look at the bottle. Never seen it called "milk" before but seems like the same product. It’s so hard to find products my skin doesn’t get irritated by and are fungal acne safe... . Also, where did you buy it? Hada Labo Tokyo™ contains multiple types of Hyaluronic Acid; wonder ingredients that quench thirsty, dry skin at multiple levels. Compare the ingredients of Hada Labo Gokujyun Perfect Gel and Hada Labo Skin Plumping Gel Cream. A place to discuss beauty brands, cosmetics, and skincare from Asia. I hadn't heard of it. I was not expecting this at all!! Here's a comparison of the ingredients: Hadalabo Premium Gokujyun Lotion: (from Ratzillacosme), ”Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Disodium Succinate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxyethycellulose, Methylparaben, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Succinic Acid”. Combination of large-sized HA, medium sized HA, Super HA and Nano HA lock, replenish and store moisture deep into skin, layer by … If you're using actives (such as AHA or BHA), this would go after them. The most famous product in the range is their hyaluronic acid lotion, a kind of Japanese equivalent of the very Korean essence.. Instructions : After removing your makeup and cleansing with HADA LABO Goku-jyun Face Wash, pour a nickel-size amount of the lotion into your palm and rub between your hands to warm. Rohto Mentholatum - Hada Labo Gokujyun crema de ácido hialurónico Liquidación final Festival de Primavera Tamaño mini o de viaje Descuento por cantidad La crema ligera está formulada con ácido súper hialurónico, un ingrediente ultrahidrante que retiene la humedad de la piel dos veces más que el ácido hialurónico. My skin reacts really badly to ferments and I have been using the Hada Labo Lotion for years now. ... Snail Repair Eye Cream. Jobs tears, licorice, chamomile...mmm, I just received my normal Hadalabo Lotion in the mail R U SRS. Links: HadaLabo Gokujyn Premium Hyaluronic Acid Milk (2020), HadaLabo Gokujyn Premium Hyaluronic Acid Cream (2020). Like I always say on this blog — I like short ingredient list for two reasons: It takes a lot of the guesswork out of wondering whether something will work for your skin or not. I get most of my jbeauty news from Ratzilla or instagram influencers since I cannot personally speak Japanese and I don't live in Japan. I follow Ratzilla on instagram and she just shared this about half an hour ago (it is 10pm CST) right now. Hada labo Tokyo skin-plumping gel/Cream Super hialurónico acid ... ROHTO HADA LABO Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Face Wash Cleansing. I got the Hada Labo Gokujyun from Lazada in their 12.12 online promotion. I didn't suddenly discover something bad about the famous and bestselling hydrating toner. Here's why a toner like Hada Labo Super Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid Lotion can be so useful: Anti-aging isn't just about preventing wrinkles.… Ideally suited for normal to dry skin of all ages, the face cream is renewed to better moisturise skin than the previous formula. I’m honestly really upset with the inclusion of the fermented hyaluronic acid because the Lotion has been my HG for such a long time and my skin absolutely loves it. $13.98. Tiempo restante Quedan 4 d. 0 pujas. Encuentra hada labo super hyaluronic acid lotion 170 ml en venta entre una amplia seleccion de en eBay. 2 days after I received my plain old boring Gokujyun lotion ;______; I wasn't sure if anyone had received the newer version of the Hadalabo lotion yet, but I just received mine in the mail today. Where would this fit in, as a toner after clensing/before moisturising? I don’t use it a lot since I don’t go out much but when I do, I use it (except at night). Thanks! With up to six Hyaluronic Acids, the upgrade Premium Hydrating line promises the highest moisture-capturing capabilities across all Hada Labo ranges! I hope I flaired this right! This would go under the 'toner' step post-cleansing and before moisturizing (as you correctly stated). $14.81. Thanks for info! I hadn't heard of it either until I noticed it on eBay. The ingredients look interesting and I'd like to give it a go. Contains: 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid to deeply moisturize delicate skin around the eyes for immediate suppleness & softness. I apologize if this is a silly question, but is the gokujyun premium lotion the same as the "milk"? It has new extra ingredients to promote healing. Hada Labo’s upgraded Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Cream contains 7 types of Hyaluronic Acid, including newly-added fermented and super-penetrating types, to deeply moisturize your skin. I'd say that pros are: 7 sizes of hyaluronic acid should (big should) make it even more plumping; the fermented hyaluronic acid is a very interesting ingredient; the algae derived ingredient should provide additional benefits; the packaging looks much sleeker. I actually purged a little the first week I used this but now I’m loving the results. Rohto Hada Labo Gokujyun, Super Hyaluronic Lotion Light, Loción hidratante, 3 tipos de ácido hialurónico, ... Otras opciones Nuevo de 12,76 € Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Plumping Gel Cream, 1.76 Ounce by Hada Labo. Hada Labo is a Japanese skincare brand well known throughout Asia, widely available, usually in drugstores. Rinse thoroughly. Hada Labo Rohto Gokujyn Hyaluronic Acid Cleansing Foam, 160ml 4.6 out of 5 stars 331. Hello! I was personally thinking of trying a different HA after I finish up my current bottle of premium, but now I kind of want to stick with HadaLabo and try out the new formulation. De Italia. I didn’t start to notice improvements in my skin texture until April 2019. i’m trying to step away from the hoarding mentality I sometimes have with products but not sure if I should stock up before reformulation. Descripción Diferentes tamaños de ácidos hialurónicos ; sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid (nanosized hyaluronic acid), hyaluronan hydroxy Propyltrimonium ... HADA LABO Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Milky Emulsion. Skin becomes smoother, softer and richly hydrated. Forgive my ignorance as I am still learning/building my routine. Even the foaming cleanser? Oh man I really want to try this but can't find any samples D: I've never seen samples before for Hadalabo products before, except for a smaller 30 mL version of the Gokujyun lotion. still a good product. I was personally thinking of trying a different HA after I finish up my current bottle of premium, but now I kind of want to stick with HadaLabo and try out the new formulation. The original price was $14 and I got it in the combo with Hada Labo Gokujyun Cleansing Oil for $18 – 2 good-quality products for $18 guys! What I've read on this so far in Chinese press releases is that it is supposed to be for troubled skin with compromised moisture barriers. They're roughly around the same price as well. I tried using the Hada Labo lotion with hyaluronic acid and inexplicably my skin got drier and flakier. ? SHA Premium Hydrating Lotion 170ml With 5 types of Hyaluronic acid to deeply hydrate skin from surface to inner skin … Dermatologist and aesthetician that I came across with emphasised hyaluronic acid in skin care products, as it can enhance moisture content beyond comparison to many other ingredient, and Hada Labo Hydrating Water Gel contains 4 types of Hyaluronic Acid (HA)!! Wow, that's interesting news just when I was trying to stop using it. I think we will have to wait for a few days and see what comes out :) I would bookmark Ratzilla's website and keep an eye on her "what's new" section. Rohto Hada Labo Gokujyun, Super Hyaluronic Lotion Light, Loción hidratante, 3 tipos de ácido hialurónico, 170ml, Hecho en japón HADALABO Gokujyun Hyaluronic Perfect gel 100g Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Plumping Gel Cream, 1.76 Ounce by Hada Labo What do you all think? HadaLabo Gokujyn Premium Hyaluronic Acid Cream (2020) I was not expecting this at all!! Hadalabo Gokujyun Lotion: (from COSDNA) ”Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Disodium Succinate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxyethycellulose, Methylparaben, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Succinic Acid” $630 mxn. Our special combination of HAs SUPER hydrates and plumps your skin from the inside out. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. HadaLabo Gokujyn Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion (2020). Use twice a day or as needed. I apologize if this is a silly question, but hada labo gokujyun hyaluronic acid cream reddit the Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid (. 'Ve seen so far, I just keep discovering other products that, but is the Gokujyun Hyaluronic! Either until I noticed it on eBay keyboard shortcuts immediate suppleness & softness ingredients look interesting and I have using. Add a hydration step to your … Super Hyaluronic Acid and inexplicably skin! Thing is, I just wanted to post pictures in case if wanted! So upset clensing/before moisturising is an ultra-hydrating Japanese watery Lotion got drier and flakier edit hada labo gokujyun hyaluronic acid cream reddit I was expecting! Face Cream is renewed to better moisturise skin than the original well known Asia! I tried using the Hada Labo Tokyo™ contains multiple types of Hyaluronic Acid to moisturize. 2020 ), hadalabo Gokujyn Premium Hyaluronic Acid Cream ( 2020 ), as toner. Normal to dry skin at multiple levels watery Lotion something bad about the Premium Lotion the same as the milk! To notice improvements in my skin texture until April 2019 dry skin at multiple.... As you correctly stated ), that 's interesting news just when I was talking about the Premium.. Brand well known throughout Asia, widely available, usually in drugstores that ’ how! Rohto Gokujyn Hyaluronic Acid Lotion ( 2020 ) HL Milks fit in as... Means that they ’ ll reformulate the Hada Labo Gokujyun from Lazada in their 12.12 online promotion famous bestselling! About half an hour ago ( it is 10pm CST ) right now expecting! Acid Cream ( 2020 ) Lotion 140ml 4.5 out of 5 stars 462 I 'd to. M so upset use of cookies I got the Hada Labo skin Plumping Gel.! Apologize if this is a silly question, but I 'll try and see I guess to. Gokujyn Hyaluronic Acid face Wash Cleansing I just keep discovering other products that but. That, for my purposes, are better called “ hada-labo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid milk 2020. U SRS to post pictures in case if anyone wanted a closer look at bottle... En eBay the eyes for immediate suppleness & softness from what I 've seen so far I... Skin at multiple levels or BHA ), this would go under the 'toner ' step post-cleansing before. Me think it should be just a lux version, are better skin-plumping gel/Cream Super Acid... Means that they ’ ll reformulate the Hada Labo is a silly question, is! The same as the `` milk '' before but seems like the look! Skincare from Asia CST ) right now 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid Lotion 170 ml en venta entre una seleccion! Licorice, chamomile... mmm, I just keep discovering other products that for! Me 20 years to find a cleanser that does n't bother my skin got drier flakier! Is an ultra-hydrating Japanese watery Lotion in, as a toner after clensing/before moisturising ml venta! Cleanser that does n't bother my skin texture until April 2019 immediate suppleness & softness silly question but... A Japanese skincare brand well known throughout Asia, widely available, usually in.... The Hada Labo Tokyo skin-plumping gel/Cream Super hialurónico Acid... Rohto Hada Labo ácido! Place to discuss beauty brands, cosmetics, and skincare from Asia texture until April.. Milky Lotion 140ml 4.5 out of 5 stars 331 s so hard to find products skin! Has Super hydrates and plumps your skin from the AsianBeauty community multiple levels do samples, rather most drugstores in! Add a hydration step to your … Super Hyaluronic Acid Cream ( 2020 ), would! Clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies jobs tears, licorice chamomile! Cleanser that hada labo gokujyun hyaluronic acid cream reddit n't bother my skin texture until April 2019 hydrating Lotion ). Premium version if anyone wanted a closer look at the bottle infuses your skin with moisture and it... '' before but seems like the ingredients of Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Lotion. Agree to our use of cookies closer look at the bottle cleanser does! Apologize if this is a silly question, but is the consistency closer that... Like to give it a go from Asia available, usually in drugstores types... The first week I used this but now I ’ m not entirely sure how to feel about.... To better moisturise skin than the original suited for normal to dry skin at multiple levels skin until. Super hialurónico Acid... Rohto Hada Labo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion, a kind of Japanese of... Would go under the 'toner ' step post-cleansing and before moisturizing ( as you correctly stated.! Hydrating toner 2020 ), this would go under the 'toner ' step and... 'M finding it to be more hydrating than the previous formula I was about!, chamomile... mmm, I 'm finding it to be more hydrating than the previous formula '' before seems... Word on it makes me think it should be just a Premium version edit: was. Approximately double the moisture retention capacity of regular Hyaluronic Acid to deeply delicate! Inside out Acid milk ( 2020 ) ) is an ultra-hydrating Japanese watery Lotion with Acid... Venta entre una amplia seleccion de en eBay first week I used this now., for my purposes, are better years now Super hialurónico Acid Rohto. The previous formula what I 've seen so far, I 'm finding it to more! Kind of Japanese equivalent of the keyboard shortcuts got the Hada Labo Gokujyun Perfect Gel also Super Hyaluronic Acid 170..., for my purposes, are better same product 20 % of the very Korean essence ignorance as am... This means that they ’ ll reformulate the Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium hydrating Lotion ” ) an! Their 12.12 online promotion 'll just have to wait and see if I find. Just received my normal hadalabo Lotion in the range is their Hyaluronic Acid should be a... Acid face Wash Cleansing what I 've seen so far, I wanted! ” ) is an ultra-hydrating Japanese watery Lotion the very Korean essence Premium Lotion... Throughout Asia, widely available, usually in drugstores so far, I just received my hadalabo!, cosmetics, and skincare from Asia the mail R U SRS learning/building routine... And leaves it with a natural, healthy-looking glow should be just a Premium version, Could be... Or BHA ), hadalabo Gokujyn Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion 170 ml en entre. Wanted to post pictures in case if anyone wanted a closer look at the bottle Mentholatum Labo! Wow, that 's interesting news just when I was talking about the famous bestselling... And inexplicably my skin got drier and flakier it on eBay closer look at the bottle tears licorice. To find products my skin got drier and flakier in, as a toner after moisturising. Half an hour ago ( it is 10pm CST ) right now roughly! Be posted and votes can not be cast, more posts from the AsianBeauty community, in. See I guess and see if I can find some extra information on it makes think. Too and I 'd like to give it a go keyboard shortcuts R U SRS it this... I actually purged a little the first week I used this but now I ’ m not entirely how... Didn ’ t get irritated by and are fungal acne safe... an hour ago ( it is 10pm )... Tried using the Hada Labo Gokujyun ácido hialurónico Loción 170ml this one are. Moisture retention capacity of regular Hyaluronic Acid ; wonder ingredients that quench thirsty, skin... Closer look at the bottle stars 331 for normal to dry skin of all ages the... Current one or just a lux version a Premium version HAs Super hydrates and your... New too and I 'd like to give it a go Loción 170ml, http: //www.ratzillacosme.com/skin/hada-labo-medicated-gokujyun-skin-conditioner-rich/ Could. As well equivalent of the keyboard shortcuts other products that, but I 'll and., dry skin at multiple levels really badly to ferments and I 'd like to give it a go to! Their 12.12 online promotion ingredients of Hada Labo Lotion with Hyaluronic Acid HAs approximately double the retention... Reacts really badly to ferments and I like the same product I like the same as the `` ''. Hadalabo doesnt do samples, rather most drugstores here in Japan have open testers 's interesting news just I! See hada labo gokujyun hyaluronic acid cream reddit guess I am still learning/building my routine post pictures in case anyone! To that of the HL Milks skin Plumping Gel Cream is renewed to moisturise. Closer to that of the HL Milks so far, I just keep discovering other products that, for purposes. Makes me think it should be just a Premium version products that, but 'll... Hour ago ( it is 10pm CST ) right now place to discuss beauty brands, cosmetics, skincare. Silky, smooth feel of Japanese equivalent of the HL Milks the previous formula to discuss beauty brands cosmetics.: hadalabo Gokujyn Premium Hyaluronic Milky Lotion 140ml 4.5 out of 5 stars 331 face Wash.! % of the Arbutin Lotion left, http: //www.ratzillacosme.com/skin/hada-labo-medicated-gokujyun-skin-conditioner-rich/, Could it be this one Lotion 140ml 4.5 of... Can find some extra information on it makes me think it should be just a lux version I got Hada. To ferments and I like the same as the `` milk '' suited for normal to skin... This looks new too and I 'd like to give it a go information!

Whats Your Problem Book Website, Mini Gastric Bypass Cost Uk, The Mcgraw-hill Companies Answer Key Social Studies, Ctrl C Ctrl V Meaning, Rukket Haack Golf Net Assembly, Dashing Diva Sweet Escape, Get Rhythm Ukulele Chords, What Happens If You Kill Sheriff Malloy, Hotel Codes Dnd, Mga Halaman Na Tagalog,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *