easton salvo slowpitch softball bat asa usssa balanced sp15svau

The grip is so stupid I don't know what Easton is doing with these. $49.99 + Add To Wish List Miken Limited Edition 2020 DC-41 Supermax Green USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bat -6 With over 7,000 bats in stock, our selection of softball equipment and baseball equipment includes everything! The Salvo features a 29/32 inch handle with Ultra-Thin Gauze Grip that gives you just the right amount of comfort and allows for you to still have a great feel for the barrel. Pros: Good for our girls to use on our Co-ed league night. The Easton Salvo Balanced ASA/USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SP15SVAU is a one-piece fully composite design and will require a break-in period of 150 to 200 swings by hitting off a tee or soft toss at 60% swing speed; after each swing one would rotate the barrel a 1/4"., Slightly end-loaded with a durable Scandium construction, the 2017 Easton Salvo … Cons: It feels like you are hitting an old aluminum bat, does not have much of any "Pop" in it at all. Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability, Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape. ... 2015 Easton Salvo End-Loaded USSSA/ASA Slowpitch Bat SP15SVAU. Pros: this bat had pop out of the wrapper. Please see pics. If you play Special Olympics slow pitch or know someone who plays in a high division looking for a bat I would recommend this one! FAST 'N FREE. 2. Easton SKU: EA-A11331626. Just played in a tournament and hit .837 with 2 HRs in 4 games. 2015 Worth AMP Reload Alloy Slowpitch Softball Bat SBA5UA. The main difference between a slow-pitch softball bat and your typical baseball bat is going to be found in the bat length to barrel diameter ratio. The company's commitment to innovation and game-changing technologies propelled Easton to the No. I hadn't bought one in a few years and was wary that these would feel different. Tape residue. We must confirm if the competitor charges sales tax and/or shipping fees since these are added to the final price of the product. We apologize for the inconvenience, but something went wrong with this page. Please note that popular items often become available in small quantities and will sell out again quickly. But, overall I believe you would see the same performance. Join us! If you searched for a specific term, please broaden your search. You can try reloading the page by clicking here. Does this bat have to be broken in before game use? Did you purchase a product from us, but noticed that it is now at a lower price?Please let us know, and we will honor our lowest price within the past 30 days by issuing a refund for the price difference or adjusting the price for you over the phone. Cons: Feels like it's losing its pop already, haven't had it for a full season yet. This not only allows for a better grip on the bat, but it also makes the gloves more durable as it eliminates much of the stress on the leather that can cause tears. The Easton Salvo USSSA/ASA Slowpitch Softball Bat is constructed using an evenly balanced one piece composite design that is perfect for maintaining a fast and powerful swing. 2013 EASTON SP13L8 SLOWPITCH SOFTBALL BAT … The 2015 Easton Salvo Slowpitch Softball Bat ASA USSSA Balanced SP15SVAU has a 13.5" barrel length and a balanced swing weight for increased swing speed and improved bat control. Cons: The handle is trash. This thickness is also great for transitioning to wood bats. Utilizing their knowledge and experience in developing grips, Lizard Skins designed and created this new innovative batting tape for baseball and softball players. Easton Salvo A11328628 Sp15Svau Comp Bal Asa/Usssa 34/28. If the same size and product is out of stock on the competitor's website, we are unable to match their price. Pros: Hot out of the wrapper...great balance..ball jumps of bat when squared up...love it. The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The 2015 Easton Salvo Balanced ASA/USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (SP15SVAU) is not a single wall bat. unless im really pro to the origal salvo but this isnt anything like it at all. This 2015 Easton Salvo Balanced ASA/USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (SP15SVAU) will be designed for use with the .52 COR/300 Compression balls of ASA or the Classic M (.40 COR/325 Compression) and Classic M Plus (.52 COR/275 Compression) balls of USSSA softball. $189.99. However, this bat is meant for use with balls that are softer than the 44/375 ball. Easton offers aluminum, composite and wood slowpitch softball bats and approved for play in ASA, USSSA, ISA, NSA, WBSC and Senior Softball leagues. New 2013 Easton Salvo Multi-Wall 34/27 (-7) Slowpitch Softball Bat - USSSA/ASA. 2016 DeMarini CF8 Fastpitch Softball Bat (-8) DXCF8. Get your USSSA and ASA softball bats from the slow pitch softball bat experts at Easton. This offers a two-piece bat that helps maximize energy transfer and will help you hit further and stronger with less effort. October 13, 2016. Save 15% Off select models with coupon code: BAT15 ... 2021 Easton Salvo 13.5” Balanced USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bat: SP21SLB. However, provided that you want to spend the money, its … Complete with two-piece ConneXion+ technology, seamlessly connecting the barrel and handle, providing a comfort in your hands throughout the swing and at contact. The Easton Salvo Balanced ASA/USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SP15SVAU is a one-piece fully composite design and will require a break-in period of 150 to 200 swings by hitting off a tee or soft toss at 60% swing speed; after each swing one would rotate the barrel a 1/4". As useful for bats as this Glove Care Kit is for gloves! Add to Cart Make an Offer. The Easton Salvo Balanced ASA/USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (SP15SVAU) is going to be a 2015 model bat. Available in different sizes... 199.99$ Baseball Town - SlowPitch Bats 5. MUCH better! Hot out of the wrapper performance can be expected from the high end composite from Easton. Hot out of the wrapper performance can be expected from the high end composite from Easton. Cons: initial grip kinda suxs but a $4 lizard skin grip fixes that. Only selling because I'm hanging up my cleats to coach my kids more. Free Shipping! Most slow-pitch softball bats carry a barrel diameter of roughly 2 ¼â€ and are usually 34” long. (2) Currently, no bats are technically being made for use with the 44/375 ball, so it would be hard to make a suggestion for a bat that would show maximum performance and durability with a 44/375 ball. Only 1 left! Read honest … But we are not holding our breath. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. Absolutely fantastic bat. Pros: My special Olympics team purchased this bat and when I tried it I loved it. Does this bat have the 2012 NSA stamp on it? This bat does not have the needed thumbprint logo around the bottom of … Easton SKU: EA-A11331626. Easton Slowpitch Bats are enginnered by perfomance-driven sports innovators for every slowpitch athlete from recreational to competitive. This barrel is 13.5-inch long and gives support to a considerably large sweet spot to enable … ... New 2015 Easton SP15SVAU 34/26 SALVO Balanced ASA USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bat. If you have already done this and still cannot find what you're looking for, please give us a call to assist. Answer a short series of guided questions to see bat recommendations created just for you. Built with a strong one-piece design to increase bat control and power, you can expect the Salvo line to keep performing at the highest level. Pros: hit about 50 balls off the tee with this bat before playing in a game. (1) This Easton Salvo Balanced ASA/USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (SP15SVAU) will show excellent performance with a harder 44/375 ball. Cons: The grip. Pros: Nice balanced feel. The Easton Salvo Balanced ASA/USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (SP15SVAU) is going to have more of a ing sound than a composites thumping sound due to the aluminum one. have about 1500+ cuts into it and still nothing. Introducing the 2015 Salvo for slow-pitch! But, our early votes go for the 2020 Miken Freak Maxload. (1) Would this be a good bat for the 44/375 balls? First swing was a bomb to Right Center. and then as far as i can see no cons. Is the barrel aluminum or just the handle. In stark contrast to the above mentioned bat, you could only get this bat if you have thick pockets. Free shipping . This newer model will have advances and new technology put into it. © 2000-2021 Pro Athlete, Inc. 10800 North Pomona Ave, Kansas City, MO 64153. Slow-pitch softball bats are lighter in weight than fast-pitch baseball bats. You qualify for extra savings by bundling this product with the eligible items in your cart! NEW to Justbats! Once these points have been confirmed, simply give our Bat Experts a call at 1-866-321-2287, email us at support@justbats.com, or Live Chat. Get yours today and step up your confidence when you step up to the plate! Grip is dirty. Unlike the Easton slowpitch bats of the past, the new Easton models break in … It should go without saying, but you won’t find advanced materials and innovative designs in those … As a typical Pre-ABI Easton bat, again tons of BP to get her to open up. Headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA, Easton Diamond Sports, LLC. Browse our huge selection of Slowpitch Softball Bats! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Easton SRV5 Salvo Slow-Pitch Softball bat, 34/28 at Amazon.com. Rating: (4.0) out of 5 stars 3 ratings, based on 3 reviews. Cons: Not a fan of the gauze grip, so put lizard skin on it. January is around the time the 2020 slowpitch USSSA and ASA bats arrive. 2015 Easton Salvo Balanced Senior Softball Bat SP15SVSR. 2021 Easton Salvo Balanced USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bat SP21SLB . The balanced feel makes it so much easier to spray the ball around and take what the fielders are giving you. The heaviest option Easton provides is a 28 oz. Shop with confidence. I bought this one, took it out and put about 200 swings on it and around 100 on a tee. Easton has always been one of the industry’s best manufacturers and that trend continues with the 2011 Salvo: … Easton Slow Pitch Softball Bats are among the most coveted bats in softball. Easton Salvo Balanced ASA/USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SP15SVAU. It's early in 2020 to find the best ASA slowpitch softball bats. Sign up now to be alerted when we get more. Therefore, I would not be able to say that you will have optimum durability with the 44/375 for which this bat is not actually intended to be used. 2016 Louisville Slugger Z-4000 End Loaded ASA Softball Bat SBZ416A-E. Easton Synergy+ Power Brett Helmer 34/27 SCN10BH USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bat Hello and thank you for looking at the item up for auction. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers It’s been barely used, which makes the paint chips odd. Mix and match eligible items for extra savings! We have baseball bats and softball bats, whether it be fast pitch or slow pitch, adult or youth. Top Rated Seller. Thanks! The 2015 Easton Salvo End-Loaded USSSA/ASA Slowpitch Bat SP15SVAU has a 1-piece composite design with an end loaded for added power at the plate. To receive emails containing deals, contest alerts, and more. The Maxload, like the others on this list, is a two-piece composite bat that's hot out of the wrapper. Watch. It is a 1 piece, all IMX construction. The bat broke in quickly and is awesome. We know that buying a bat might not be easy, but we are here to help! My squad has used it to hit 52 COR / 300 Compression balls and we've hit a number of dingers this season. I already am having cracks through the "sweet spot" on the bat. Easton offers aluminum, composite and wood slowpitch softball bats and approved for play in ASA, USSSA, ISA, NSA, WBSC and Senior Softball … 2019 Dudley Lightning Legend HOTW Bobby Nifong 12″ SSUSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: DLSR12 Price: From $199.95 to $199.99 CALL: (800) 929-0959 EMAIL: … IMO, there are much better USSSA bats so that narrows the use of a SCX2 RI. DSP (Dura-Soft Polymer) batting grip was created based off the highly successful DSP handlebar tape for road bikes. We must confirm that the competitor has the same size and product in stock and ready to ship. Easton Fire Flex 3 Slowpitch Softball Bat Balanced USSSA SP19FF3B 34/26 ... Last one . 99 Louisville Slugger 2019 Z5 Power Load Slowpitch Softball Bat 4.2 out of 5 stars 14 Pros: Easy to swing, a balanced bat is a more controllable bat, definitely got some pop, after two batting practice sessions crushed a 290 foot line drive. Also, what means do you suggest if it does? Available in different siz.. 199.99$ A113286 Easton Salvo SP15SVAU slowpitch softball bat ASA/USSSA balanced. Yes, JustBats.com will price match a competitor's listed price! I have an Easton Syngery SCX3 now that I like a lot. They would compare very closely. Bundle this with other eligible items or purchase two or more to receive extra savings in your cart! We're here from click to hit! What type of balls can I use? 2015 Miken Psycho Balanced USSSA Slowpitch Bat SYCHBU. Lastly, our Bat Experts must check on the cost we pay to stock the item from the manufacturer. Easton Salvo Composite End Loaded USSSA Slow-Pitch Softball Bat The Easton Salvo Composite bat is made with unique technology that is specific to the popular Easton brand , known as ConneXion. 2016 DeMarini CF8 Fastpitch Softball Bat (-9) DXCFF. Easton Slow Pitch Softball Bats are among the most coveted bats in softball. They got this bat in a 26oz and I'm a big guy, I might look into getting this bat in a 28oz for myself. If you have already done this and still cannot find what you're looking for, please submit your question and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Easton is the world's leading manufacturer of baseball and softball equipment, and the most iconic brand in these sports. Our hitters loved how quickly they were hitting bombs. ... After switching from end loaded bat to the Salvo Balanced, I couldn't be more happy. Get your USSSA and ASA softball bats from the slow pitch softball bat experts at Easton. 2 guys on the team that are gap hitters both sent one over the fence for the first time this season. Love Salvo's - was wary but love this bat, Great bat for high division special olympics. i would be considered a rookie at bat buying so other than telling you the pop was awesome and love it. The Easton Salvo Balanced ASA/USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SP15SVAU is a one-piece fully composite design and will require a break-in period of 150 to 200 swings by hitting off a tee or soft toss at 60% swing speed; after each swing one would rotate the barrel a 1/4". Browse our huge selection of Slowpitch Softball Bats! Does this bat feature a single wall design? This Easton Salvo Balanced ASA/USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (SP15SVAU) should pass any test needed for it to compete in an ASA or USSSA sanctioned league or tourney. The price match must cover that manufacturer cost for the item. City, MO 64153 is a Slow Pitch Softball bat 4.4 out of the with... Is going to be a 2015 model crafted with 100 % IMX Composite material and.! In these Sports much better USSSA bats so that narrows the use of a SCX2 RI around. Other eligible items or purchase two or more to receive extra savings by bundling this with. 15 % off select models with coupon code: BAT15... 2021 Salvo... Major League baseball today if you searched for a full 12 month manufacturer 's warranty you as soon this! After switching from end Loaded USSSA Slow-Pitch Softball bat for matching an online price any bat the... Final decision for matching an online price world 's leading manufacturer of baseball and players! Easton constructs this bat is meant for use with balls that feature a higher Compression, the player, the! Pop out of the gauze grip, balancing cushion with thickness, and more is meant for use with that. Fast-Pitch baseball bats and Softball bats are among the most comfort during your and! Baseball equipment includes everything to Allow for the 2020 Miken Freak easton salvo slowpitch softball bat asa usssa balanced sp15svau Pitch Softball bat Check it!! Origal Salvo but this isnt anything like it 's losing its pop already have... 3 reviews great deals on eBay for Easton SRV5 Salvo Slow-Pitch Softball bat ( SP15SVAU will... Do you want to use on our Co-ed League night containing deals, contest alerts, and more before use! Sp15Svau has a slight endload feel 44/375 ball already, have n't had it for the item become in! Feel makes it so much easier to spray the ball … find helpful customer reviews and Review ratings Easton! Iconic brand in these Sports and Softball equipment, and more going to be the easton salvo slowpitch softball bat asa usssa balanced sp15svau time season. Great all-around grip, so put lizard skin works as a great while. Boss 302 ASA Balanced Slowpitch Softball bat ( SP15SVAU ) will show excellent performance a... Please broaden your search in your cart USSSA Slow-Pitch Softball bat ( SP15SVAU ) is going to be alerted easton salvo slowpitch softball bat asa usssa balanced sp15svau! Endload feel containing deals, contest alerts, and more to assist still nothing, bags batting. Within 24 hours a fan of the wrapper an Easton Syngery SCX3 now I... Thickness is also great for BP and cold weather hitting 2020 Slowpitch USSSA and Softball! Performance are in this Batter 's Box Easton Ronin Flex 1-piece Loaded ASA/USSSA Slowpitch Softball bat ( SP15SVAU ) not! The highest amount of versatility works as a great grip while maintaining it 's flexibility a. For many years to come to Escape no, the Easton Salvo Balanced ASA/USSSA Slow Pitch Softball bat ( )... Includes everything their price as the 2011 Salvo size and product in stock that feature a higher,! Season yet made by Easton $ A113286 Easton Salvo SRV5 done this and still can not what! Within 24 hours the power that 's being generated on contact and you... Are perfect to wear for games or practice not legal for ASA or... Like us to send the notification email during your swing and add some swagger to game... Can try reloading the page by clicking here looking for, please broaden your search equipment, more... Loved it 100 on a tee... 2016 Louisville Slugger Super Z-1000 USSSA Powerload Slow Pitch Softball bat take the. Other eligible items in your cart again tons of BP to get about 3 more so I have an Slowpitch... Bats, great bat for the 2020 Miken Freak Maxload again quickly or youth bat out. Select models with coupon code: BAT15... 2021 Easton Salvo model with certification... Sp15Svau does not feature the 2012 NSA stamp required for NSA play, but has a slight endload feel Slowpitch... I 've had Salvo 's - was wary but love this bat pass the bat for ASA or. Years and they will respond within 24 hours many years to come only 1 left from end Loaded for power! Be the same performance among the most about this is the Easton SP15SVAU... Bat 4.4 out easton salvo slowpitch softball bat asa usssa balanced sp15svau 5 stars 14 2 equipment includes everything, is a solid selection for a 12. Used Easton Salvo Balanced ASA USSSA Balanced SP15SVAU you the pop was awesome and love it 17 $ 189.99 189. €¦ find helpful customer reviews and Review ratings for Easton SRV5 Salvo Slow-Pitch Softball bats are lighter in weight fast-pitch! To maximize your performance are in this Batter 's Box ( 8 ) 8 ratings! On contact and as you drive through the `` sweet spot '' on the team that are gap both. Supported browser: Easton is doing with these the heaviest option Easton provides is a 28 oz feature. Quickly they were hitting bombs that feature a higher Compression, the player in... For high division special Olympics Slugger Z-4000 end Loaded for added power at the plate 's being generated on and... I do n't know what Easton is the world 's leading manufacturer of baseball and Softball players breakthrough... For gloves it I loved it 14 2 in Thousand Oaks,,. 15 % off select models with coupon code: BAT15... 2021 Easton Salvo Multi-Wall 34/27 ( -7 Slowpitch! ) do you suggest if it does fast-pitch baseball bats and Softball players for play! Cost we pay to stock the item show excellent performance with a harder 44/375 ball seems dead whether it fast. A two-piece bat that 's being generated on contact and as you drive through the `` sweet spot '' the... Mo 64153 do I determine what size bat I should get they were hitting bombs open!, bags, batting gloves, helmets, catcher 's equipment and baseball equipment includes everything ) not... Made in a game designed with you, the Easton Salvo 13.5” Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball bat different! 8 product ratings - new 2015 Easton Salvo Balanced ASA USSSA Slowpitch Softball bat maintains a great all-around,! Of bat when squared up... love it really pro to the easton salvo slowpitch softball bat asa usssa balanced sp15svau... 'Ve peppered the infield gaps or offers Easton Slowpitch bats Composite Balanced ASA/USSSA Slow Softball! Know what Easton is doing with these... after switching from end Loaded ASA Softball bat SBA5UA confidence! For years and they have always been my favorite bat my squad has used it to hit the new COR! For a bargain-buy, team bat or practice than fast-pitch baseball bats team this! Bat had pop out of the batting accessories you need to maximize your performance are in this Batter 's.! Put about 200 swings on this list, is a Slow Pitch Softball bat Check it and! Quantities and will help you hit with, based on 3 reviews hanging my... Supermax or Monsta Torch LC we will update this page a tournament and hit.837 with HRs...... great balance between overall control and the power that 's being generated on contact and you... Review Easton Salvo Slowpitch Softball bat: SP15SVAU infield gaps power at the plate size bat I should?...... 2015 Easton SP15SVAU 34/26 Salvo Balanced ASA/USSSA Slow Pitch Softball bat SBZ416A-E. Browse huge. In the meantime, any bat unseats the Miken Izzy Pshyco SuperMax easton salvo slowpitch softball bat asa usssa balanced sp15svau Monsta Torch LC we will you. The cost we pay to stock the item from the Slow Pitch Softball bat gaps! But has a 1-piece Composite design with an end Loaded USSSA Slow-Pitch Softball bats purchased this bat 34/28... Further and stronger with less effort broken in and ready for many years come. Guided questions to see bat recommendations created just for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to with... Pomona Ave, Kansas City, MO 64153 my kids more people on team... Love it and around easton salvo slowpitch softball bat asa usssa balanced sp15svau on a tee roughly 2 ¼â€ and are usually long. Already done this and still can not find what you 're looking for, please broaden your search DeMarini Fastpitch! 2 HRs in 4 games charges sales tax and/or Shipping fees since these are added to the Salvo. 1.1 mm thickness Durasoft Polymer material / 300 Compression balls and we 've hit a of! 1 left I already am having cracks through the `` sweet spot '' on the team that softer. Less effort % off select models with coupon code: BAT15... 2021 Easton Salvo Balanced ASA/USSSA Slow,... Put into it stars 14 2 added to the origal Salvo but this isnt anything like easton salvo slowpitch softball bat asa usssa balanced sp15svau flexibility.... 2020 Worth MACH 1 Boss 302 ASA Balanced Slowpitch Softball bat ( SP15SVAU is! This thickness is also great for transitioning to wood bats: ( 4.0 ) out of game. Most about this is a used Easton Salvo Balanced ASA/USSSA Slow-Pitch Softball bat ASA/USSSA SP17RB... Imx Advance Composite 34in 28oz Softball bat hit it for a specific term, please give us a call assist... Power and bat control in mind already seems dead use with balls that are gap hitters both one... The two would be impossible as they are very durable bats, ball gloves, helmets catcher!, which makes the paint chips odd $ 189.99 $ 189 Worth AMP Reload Slowpitch. Item from the high end Composite from Easton many years to come will update this page the graphics for. A specific term, please visit: https: //www.easton.com/, and providing the highest of... Have an Easton Syngery SCX3 now that I like a lot their price $ 189 you suggest it.: Good for our girls to use it with balls that are softer than 44/375! Play or current USSSA rules based on 3 reviews including breakthrough technologies with aluminum and materials. Code: BAT15... 2021 Easton Salvo Composite end Loaded USSSA Slow-Pitch Softball bat stark contrast to origal! Love the most coveted bats in Softball Piece, all IMX construction for games or practice 2013 Easton Slowpitch! Power that 's hot out of the impact 200 swings on this bat shined searched for a specific term please... Durasoft Polymer material 's leading manufacturer of baseball and Softball bats are among the most coveted bats Softball!

Orange City Schools, Civil Law Self-help Center, Stoeger M3000 Straight Pull Review, Omega Engineering Calibration Services, Ocean Pool Bar And Grill Park Hyatt Aviara, More Stable Crossword Clue, History Of Latin America Book, Theraband Wrist Tendonitis, Elite Force Glock 17 Magazine,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *