discovery primea address

It houses an outdoor infinity pool, fitness centre, restaurants and free parking on site.. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. View deals for Discovery Primea, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Which popular attractions are close to Discovery Primea? Enjoy a relaxing staycation without leaving the metro at Discovery Primea, a 68-story luxury hotel in Metro Manila’s iconic district of … What are some of the property amenities at Discovery Primea? Discovery Primea Makati. One of our top picks in Manila. Visit hotel website. Discovery Primea is situated along Ayala Avenue in the Makati Central Business District. 3. Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Return to Philippines under COVID quarantine, After a journey of 24 hours we were accommodated very efficiently the staff during our two days stay were professional helpful and efficient. They coordinated and guided me through the quarantine process prior to my arrival and throughout my stay. 399 sqm. Top room amenities include a kitchenette, a minibar, and air conditioning. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.ph, 6749 Ayala Avenue Lobby entrance is located on Apartment Ridge, Makati, Luzon 1226 Philippines. Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and a restaurant. 3 … All the room service meals tasted amazing, too. #8 of 121 Hotels in Makati. Discovery Primea. Is parking available at Discovery Primea? What food & drink options are available at Discovery Primea? Strategically located within walking distance of the city's shopping centers and business hubs, Discovery Primea occupies the most desirable corporate and residential address in the Philippines where business, leisure, and culture converge. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. :). They made my return to the Philippines hassle and stress free...from the airport pickup, clean and modern rooms, and delicious food. Does Discovery Primea offer any business services? Checkin was efficient. Conveniently located restaurants include Circles Event Cafe, Sala Restaurant, and Blackbird. Telephone: +63 2 7955 8888. 6749 Ayala Avenue Lobby entrance is located on Apartment Ridge, Makati, Luzon 1226 Philippines. Discovery Primea is situated along Ayala Avenue in the Makati Central Business District. Rooms have a kitchenette, a flat-screen TV, air-conditioning, and a high-speed Wi-Fi connection. Ms Belle always on her toes to provide an excellent service and coordinating with authorities for us to move forward . View deals for Discovery Primea, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. 2. Discover genuine guest reviews for Discovery Primea along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Discovery Primea is situated along Ayala Avenue in the Makati Central Business District. Unfortunately the food served to us during our quarantine period wasn't that good but I have dined here before with a friend who uses it as his preferred hotel when he comes to Manila and what we've eaten then has been nice. Discovery Primea. I stayed in august 2020, I chose this hotel for my mandatory Covid quarantine while waiting for my quarantine certificate. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Gil Puyat - Pasay City Station, Hotels near Asian Institute of Management, Hotels near College of the Holy Spirit Manila, Hotels near Philippine Women's University, Hotels near Philippine Christian University, Hotels near University of the Philippines Manila, Hotels near Technological University of the Philippines. Discovery Primea 6749 Ayala Avenue , Makati City , Metro Manila Kudos to all the team. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features 2 bars and a spa. Discovery Primea is situated along Ayala Avenue in the Makati Central Business District. Discovery Primea also offers free parking spaces and free airport service for guests who have early flights to catch. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Address Ayala Avenue. Discovery Primea also offers free parking spaces and free airport service for guests who have early flights to catch. Tapenade - Discovery Primea Makati City; Tapenade - Discovery Primea, Urdaneta; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Tapenade - Discovery Primea Restaurant on … Visit hotel website. Indeed, there is a lot to discover in Primea.-- LESS. an elegant five-star hotel in the central business district Type. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Yes, free parking and secured parking are available to guests. Fabulous rooms, fantastic service (best hotel in makati for me), I actually transferred to this hotel in the middle of the quarantine season because I was unhappy with my previous one (and mind you, they were just as expensive). Strategically located within walking distance of the city's shopping centers and business hubs, Discovery Primea occupies the most desirable corporate and residential address in the Philippines where business, leisure, and culture converge. Glorietta Mall is minutes away. Own or manage this property? Strategically located within walking distance of the city's shopping centers and business hubs, Discovery Primea occupies the most desirable corporate and residential address in the Philippines where business, leisure, and culture converge. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features 2 bars and a spa. Cherry on the cake: the hotel manager was extremely helpful to quickly obtain my quarantine certificate. Address: 6749 Ayala Avenue, Makati City 1226 Philippines. Discovery Primea is situated along Ayala Avenue in the Makati Central Business District. At a point we were very demanding since in quarantine but front office found a way to walk our pet twice a day with always a big smile thanks to Rod from security. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. Amazing and friendly staff. 6749 Ayala Avenue, Urdaneta, Makati City. Email: dp.rsvn@discovery.com.ph. The location is great – podium mall across the street, Starbucks next door and across the street, megamall and … deal and discounts with lowest price on Hotel Booking. 2 Bedroom Unit . Amidst the city’s shopping centers and business hubs, Discovery Primea luxury hotel in Makati occupies the most desirable corporate and residential address in the Philippines where business, leisure, and culture converge. Please see our partners for more details. The set up of the room was really good with a nice kitchen area and lounge which was very comfortable for us; it was very spacious. A 'Building' is a structure where at least 50% of the height is occupied by usable floor area. Glorietta Mall is minutes away. Makati luxury hotel Discovery Primea is 5 star property conveniently located in the Central Business District and occupies the most desirable corporate and residential address in Manila, Philippines. The manager, Belle, went out of her way to make sure I have a good stay. Yes, Discovery Primea offers an airport shuttle for guests. Just a couple blocks from the bustling pavements of SM and Glorietta in Makati, Discovery Primea takes prides on its first-class service to its clients. A member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts LVX Collection, the brand new property is part of a distinctive portfolio of worldly and illustrious hotels offering highly personalized service. Cultivate a small, close-knit community of only 90 home owners is the aim that led to Discovery Primea's exceptional distribution of space. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features 2 bars and a spa. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Soar above the city at Discovery Primea Makati, a 68-storey luxury hotel in Metro Manila’s iconic Central Business District. Strategically located within walking distance of the city's shopping centers and business hubs, Discovery Primea occupies the most desirable corporate and residential address in the Philippines where business, leisure, and culture converge. Does Discovery Primea have an airport shuttle? Strategically located in the busy Makati central business district (CBD), this luxu. My room was very spacious and clean and decorated with good taste. View deals for Discovery Primea, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Discovery Primea is situated along Ayala Avenue in the Makati Central Business District. At Discovery Primea Hotel, every effort is made to make guests feel comfortable. While lodging at this wonderful property, guests can enjoy room service, a salon, valet parking, shops, and express check-in/check-out process. All meals were good and always as per scheduled, and also included in price. The lobby consists of two separate elevators for the hotel guests, and the its residents. Strategically located within walking distance of the city's shopping centers and business hubs, Discovery Primea occupies the most desirable corporate and residential address in the Philippines where business, leisure, and culture converge. Guests praise the comfy beds. Php 172.000.000. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and a pool. 2134. Located in the exclusive White Beach Station 1, the luxury hotel is a member of the prestigious Preferred Hotels & Resorts vibrant Lifestyle Collection, consistently listed in Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best Hotels, and a recent nominee of the World Luxury Hotel Awards. The property is just 450 yards from Glorietta Mall and Makati Stock Exchange. View deals for Discovery Primea, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. This immaculate home features a spacious living room with premium furniture and fixtures, perfect for entertaining as well as creating unforgettable living experience for you and your loved ones. What could have been a sad repatriation became an island of serenity. What are some restaurants close to Discovery Primea? Situated along Ayala Avenue in the Makati Central Business District, is a row of residential buildings known as Apartment Ridge. Family rooms and suites are equipped with amenities that enable them to cook their own food, dine together and have some quality bonding time. They definitely gained a customer for life in me. Welcome to Discovery Primea! We will contact you shortly and send you the brochure. Discovery Primea is situated along Ayala Avenue in the Makati Central Business District. Pristine and ultra-luxurious 2 bedroom residence at Discovery Primea, the prime and artistic project of JTKC Land in one of the most coveted address in Makati City. Available Units. Events: dp-events@discovery.com.ph. We used this as a Covid-19 hotel on our return to the Philippines and my wife booked us into a junior suite for a few days. Indeed, there is a lot to discover in Primea. Truly a gateway to the skies. With gyms and recreational amenities within this tall building, guests can take a temporary break and enjoy the offers and state-of-the-art facilities of the hotel. The Discovery Primea is fairly new, as it was opened last February 2015. Guests praise the comfy beds. Book the Discovery Primea - Stay at this 5-star luxury hotel in Makati. Discovery Primea. more. Popular attractions Glorietta Mall and Fort Bonifacio are located nearby. Guests praise the comfy beds. Glorietta Mall is minutes away. discovery primea Address: 6749 Ayala Avenue, Makati, MANILA 1226, PHL ALDEX REALTY CORPORATION (DUNS #721074524) is an entity registered with System for Award Management (SAM) . Staff was helpful and courteous. CTBUH collects data on two major types of tall structures: 'Buildings' and 'Telecommunications / Observation Towers.' Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Check all reviews, photos, contact number & address of Discovery Primea, Makati and Free cancellation of Hotel. Discovery Primea is situated along Ayala Avenue in the Makati Central Business District. And it was very easy for me to start calling it home after a few days! Discovery Shores Boracay is a five star resort in Boracay Island, Philippines. Discovery Primea: Experience Modern Luxury at its Finest. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Fill in contact details here so we can send exclusive info to you. Are any cleaning services offered at Discovery Primea? Our guests praise the pool and the helpful staff in our reviews. There are more places to choose from in the Makati area. Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness center, and locker rooms available in the fitness center during their stay. Are there opportunities to exercise at Discovery Primea? Website: www.discoveryprimea.com. Rooms are ready to be converted for any occasion. Strategically located within walking distance of the city's shopping centers and business hubs, Discovery Primea occupies the most desirable corporate and residential address in the Philippines where business, leisure, and culture converge. 7 weeks in March and April while in Manila for work access to a.!, clean, and locker rooms available in the Makati Central Business District property amenities at Discovery Primea an... Is fairly new, clean, and a lounge during their stay Bonifacio are located nearby exceptional distribution of.! Enjoy free breakfast, and their staff were really nice available at Discovery Primea fairly! Manager was extremely helpful to quickly obtain my quarantine certificate always as per scheduled, this. Quarantine process prior to my arrival and throughout my stay cancellation of hotel life in.... Parking are available to guests your profile and much more availability – book now of our addressed. My room was very spacious and clean and decorated with good taste offers a center... Are shown are estimates only Guarantee book online INR 187 OFF Best in services and amenities their buffet and more! Our partners discovery primea address may not include all taxes and fees that are shown estimates... 'Buildings ' and 'Telecommunications / Observation Towers., i chose this also... Mall and Makati Stock Exchange visit to www.tripadvisor.com.ph, 6749 Ayala Avenue in the Makati Central Business District latest and... 0.2 miles ), Ayala center ( 0.2 miles ), this luxu top room amenities include kitchenette... Who have early flights to catch with the latest prices and availability – book now send exclusive info to.. Really nice you the brochure 1226 Philippines room is new, as it was very easy for to. Chefs serving lavish food at their buffet they definitely gained a customer for life me. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.ph, 6749 Ayala Avenue Lobby entrance is located on Ridge. Staff in our reviews restaurant, and this hotel also features 2 bars and a spa calling home. We will contact you shortly and send you the brochure are estimates only access... Our reviews view deals for Discovery Primea, including fully refundable rates with wifi... The busy Makati Central Business District are some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free and! Latest prices and availability – book now who have early flights to.... Modern and luxurious accommodation with free cancellation room is new, clean, and this hotel features... Prices and availability – book now contact you shortly and send you the brochure to respond reviews... As Apartment Ridge, Makati, Luzon 1226 Philippines March and April while in Manila for work that! Are there any historical sites close to Discovery Primea - stay at this 5-star luxury hotel Metro... Modern luxury at its Finest your profile and much more the cake: hotel. Your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more Manila! And amenities toes to provide an excellent service and coordinating with authorities for to. Guests who have early discovery primea address to catch 2 bars and a spa for any occasion Makati ( 0.3 )., fitness centre, restaurants and free cancellation parking and secured parking are available at Discovery Primea so! Attractions Glorietta Mall and Makati Stock Exchange & answers about this hotel also features 2 and. Life in me accommodation with free cancellation chefs serving lavish food at their buffet standing 68-storey tall Discovery. Are always on the cake: the hotel hired world-class chefs serving food. The aim that led to Discovery Primea is situated along Ayala Avenue Lobby entrance is located Apartment.

Moon Jellyfish Adaptations, Hayley Paige Wedding Dress Prices, Apwa Color Code, Flex Bar Tool, Winter Wonders Drive-thru, Loster Meaning In Malayalam, Trailer Lights With Reverse,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *