dewalt dcf899b 20v max xr brushless high torque

The DEWALT DCF899B 20v MAX XR Brushless High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench w. Detent Anvil features a brushless motor which is designed to provide superior run-time, performance and durability. of Nut-Busting Torque. Please try again later. This unit is a compact ½ inch impact wrench that features 700 feet per pounds of optimal torque and 1,200 feet per pounds of max breakaway torque. Seems like something quality control would of caught, and for this price there aughta be a quality control. TIP : for people who find sockets too hard to remove on this model, the pin is indeed very conical, but can easly be rounded out with a bit of smooth grinding just like I did. This thing is freaking amazing! Works well, from delicate to hard pulls. #Cordless Impact Wrench 1/2 Inch# 4-speed power selection switch for precise fastening control in a wide range of applications, provide adjustable power and speed for the most demanding jobs and precision work. No charger. 1. There was a problem completing your request. Ideal for removing and tightening bolts and nuts for automatic repairs and major construction projects and furniture assembly. Would never have gotten some of the jobs done without it. Je le recommande vivement!!! The only other drawback I can say is that when tightening bolts the impact is LOUD, the guy in the bay across from mine puts ear protection on when I use it. Impact Wrench with Friction Ring (Tool-Only) 20-Volt MAX XR Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2 in. Looking for DEWALT Cordless, Impact Wrench, 20V DC, 1,200 ft-lb Breakaway Torque (39EL96)? Brushless Detent Pin Impact Wrench (Tool Only) is designed with high torque for mechanical contractors, plumbers, automotive users, remodelers, and maintenance and repair professionals. DCF899HB is the…, Q: Knowing that there was a lot of rusted bolts and nuts wasn't sure how well it would do. Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil (Tool Only), Select Products are Made In The USA with Global Materials, Up to 700 ft-lbs of max torque and 1200 ft-lbs of max breakaway torque, Multi-speed control for a variety of applications (0-400/1,200/1,900 rpm), 1/2 in. This thing is the equivalent of bringing a RPG to a knife fight......nothing stands a chance. The electronically-controlled brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application. Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2019. Easy online ordering for the ones who get it done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support & more. Fastening toque of 700 ft/lbs and breakaway torque of 1200 ft/lbs DEWALT DCF899B 20v MAX XR Brushless High Torque 1/2″ Impact Wrench with Detent Anvil (Tool Only) What You Will Get With This Product? Was looking at getting a air one, but didn't think my compressor would handle it and since I had about every other Dewalt 20 volt tool and 6 batteries this was a no brainer. Apparently dewalt also has issues with people not... Bought myself a Christmas present after watching a million reviews and got dewalt. 1st gear is around 100sqpd, worked like a charm to screw wheel bolts and then finish with torque wrench. Designed for comfort, speed control, and working in dark spaces. Drive Impact Wrench with Friction Ring Anvil provides improved fastening control, ideal for automotive, installation, and fabrication trades. I purchased this to do basic work on mine and my families vehicles. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Avec ma clée à choque MasterCraft électrique, rien a faire, je ne suis pas capable de dévisser mes roues, j'ai aussi une clée à choque à air comprimé, mais même problème, pas capable de dévisser... J'ai un Dodge RAM et mes boulons pour les roue sont toujours torqué à 140 lbs. Knowing that there was a lot of rusted bolts and nuts wasn't sure how well it would do. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. However, 98% of the reviews were, "takes my lug nuts off easy". Sold by York Sales and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. It is powerful and versatile enough to handle various fastening applications. Get the Dewalt DCF899 at Amazon here --- http://www.amazon.com/DEWALT-DCF899HP2-Brushless-Torque-Impact/dp/B00FREST98/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=reatoorev-20 Please try again later. PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days. I really appreciate the three-speed settings. I personally don't see why you need an impact to take off lug nuts, but to each his own. 2) Fairly tight. Even though this tool is ergonomic and lightweight, it can handle a 6-8ft drop and the anvil is resistant to shearing and breaking! 1st gear is around 100sqpd, worked like a charm to screw wheel bolts and then finish with torque wrench. I tried a full size, steel, 4 point lug wrench. Is this a kit, or just the lone drill? DeWalt DCF899B 20V MAX XR Brushless High Torque Impact Wrench. Hog ring is definitely the way to go, having to change sockets constantly. Select a location to see product availability. Love that I’m not packing an air line every time I’m taking wheels off! EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil is powerful and versatile for various fastening applications. Ask me how I know. I tried a full size, steel, 4 point lug wrench. Not new by any means. Yes. I consider myself a pretty strong, athletic type...and I couldn't get this lug nut off after several attempts with hand tools. J'ai un Dodge RAM et mes boulons pour les roue sont toujours torqué à 140 lbs. Causing a grinding sound... Just opened the box. It has performed extremely well, making short work of stubborn fasteners. Show product information from the vendor . Took me about 5 seconds to realize there’s a loose moving part inside that slides back and forth as you tilt the impact. This thing is freaking amazing! Features: Up to 700 ft-lbs of max torque and 1200 ft-lbs of max breakaway torque; Compact design of 8-13/16" in length Designed for comfort, speed control, and working in dark spaces. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Here's hoping it holds up to the DeWalt reputation for durability! It took everything I threw at it like it was nothing. While I was looking, I kept reading reviews of people who wanted this impact to take off lug nuts to do tire rotations and things of that nature. For those of you who want to know how this performs on something other than a few lug nuts, this is for you. The only bolts I had issues with required me to put it on the 3rd setting, I got a little over zealous with the trigger and snapped them like they were made of plastic. Avec ma clée à choque MasterCraft électrique, rien a faire, je ne suis pas capable de dévisser mes roues, j'ai aussi une clée à choque à air comprimé, mais même problème, pas capable de dévisser mes roues, mais depuis que j'ai acheté cette clée à choque DEWALT, c'est vraiment très facile à dévisser, c'est un outil très puissante. It’s a bit big but I can live with that cause of The portability! DeWalt's DCF899B 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. I understand a lot of these sellers buy complete kits in bulk and then part them out for more money since people are more opt to buy a drill under $200 than to buy a “starter kit” for $500+, Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2017. J'ai un Dodge RAM et mes boulons pour les roue sont toujours torqué à 140 lbs. Dofference between dcf899m1 and dcf899b, A: My boyfriend mentioned briefly he wanted a dewalt gun that apparently is so strong that he…, A: This thing hammered for maybe 2 seconds then bingo ! DEWALT DCF899B 20v MAX XR Brushless High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench with Detent Anvil The DCF899P2 20V MAX* XR Brushless High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench Kit w. Detent Anvil is powerful and versatile for fastening various applications. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. max torque … Apparently dewalt also has issues with people not snapping them into the charger, I figured that out on day 1 after it didn't charge. Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please, DEWALT 20V MAX XR Cordless Impact Wrench, 3/8-Inch, Tool Only (DCF890B). It is very comparable to the top of the line air impacts! 4. Precise fastening control is achieved through the 4-speed power selection switch, which accounts for a wide range of applications. Please use a different way to share. This DCF899HB came in the mail today, 7/22/18 . This is a barstool item, battery and charger sold separately. Success when steel star Lug Wrench and Breaker bars failed on seized Jeep lug ! Grainger's got your back. It is designed to improve a tool’s operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components. Impact Wrench w/ Detent Pin Anvil,Battery 4.0Ah,Charger & Tool Bag: M18 FUEL 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2 in. Please try again. I was in the middle of a project when I purchased this. I threw on a battery and an 18mm impact socket. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. I have had this tool for 1 1/2 years. Heavy duty impact mechanism with max torque 700 feet/ pounds; break away torque 1,200 feet/ pounds. It’s designed … Designed Reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2019. I am a heady duty mechanic, I had been using this gun for 4 year,daily. I had a stuck lug nut on my 2001 Jeep Cherokee. Efficient brushless motor delivers up to 258 ft-lbs of Max Torque and 325 ft-lbs of Nut-Busting Torque, with 1X faster removal speed, users will be able to get the job done faster and be more productive throughout their day, brushless motors offer up to 50% more runtime and longer motor life. Error posting question. Free shipping for many products! To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. Most claims approved within minutes. That’s gotta be around here somewhere…. I threw on a battery and an 18mm impact socket. Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil (Tool Only). I am a heady duty mechanic, I had been using this gun for 4 year,daily. Brushless motor for superior performanceHeavy-duty impact mechanism with max torque 700 ft./lbs., breakaway torque 1,200 ft./lbs.3-speed selector switch for controlLED work lightBattery fuel gauge Ideal for working on tough materials, like wood, metal and concrete Brushless motor offers superior run time, performance and durability Heavy-duty impact mechanism with 700 ft./lbs. I tried a breaker bar. Price $309.35. The DCF899HB 20V MAX* XR® Brushless High Torque 1/2 in. The brushless motor delivers 520 ft.lbs. ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. Adding the item to your cart allows Amazon to show you our price consistent with our goal of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of products. Setting 3 has enough torque to snap a wheel stud. Anvil with detent pin (also available with hog ring), LED with 20-second delay for increased visibility, (1) DCF899 - 20V MAX* XR Brushless High Torque 1/2 in. So far, I've only needed 1 and 2 for automotive work. I was in the middle of a project when I purchased this. I purchased this to do basic work on mine and my families vehicles. DEWALT 20V MAX XR 20V Battery, 5.0-Ah, 2-Pack (DCB205-2), DEWALT FLEXVOLT 20V/60V MAX Batteries, 9.0-Ah, 2-Pack (DCB609-2), DEWALT 20V MAX XR Battery, Lithium Ion, 5.0Ah (DCB205), © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, DEWALT DCF899B 20v MAX XR Brushless High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench with Detent Anvil (Tool Only). Our Right Angle Impact Driver is a must-have for all of your hard-to-reach projects. It has performed extremely well, making short work of stubborn fasteners. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Designed for comfort, speed control, and working in dark spaces. The brushless motor’s primary design is to provide the wrench with a superior runtime, durability and the … 1500 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque & weighing in at only 7.6 lbs (with battery). This tool has a compact design of 8 13/16" in length and weighs only 7.2pounds for ease of use. Je le recommande vivement!!! The1/2in detent anvil means you can use this wrench for big jobs like automotive repair and major construction projects. of Fastening Torque and 740 ft.lbs. We are sorry. I use this with a 5.0ah battery and I haven't had a job yet that has killed the battery. Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2018. The DeWalt DCF899B is a brushless wrench, with a high torque 1/2 impact. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. I finally pulled myself into the 21st century and purchased a Dewalt DCF899 cordless impact and absolutely love it! Add DEWALT 20V MAX Battery, Premium 4.0Ah (DCB204). I will say this gun will zip 22mm lug nuts off of 3500 series truck with ease, axle nuts, brake caliper bolts, you name it, this thing never let me down until the anvil snapped off. I abuse it, and still as powerfull as the first day. I had a stuck lug nut on my 2001 Jeep Cherokee. I understand a lot of these sellers buy complete kits in bulk and then part them out for more money since people are more opt to buy a drill under $200 than to buy a “starter kit” for $500+ That being said, the impact has clearly been used for a... Not new by any means. CHANTPOWER 20V impact wrench delivers a maximum torque of 450Nm (330ft-lbs). Was a breeze removing old rusted nuts on 2nd gear.... yet to ust 3th. The DCF899B 20V MAX* XR Brushless High Torque 1/2 in. I have had this tool for 1 1/2 years. Cordless impact wrench kit that comes with an impact wrench, a belt clip, fast charger and a carrying case. A: Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Purchase includes the following: (1) DCF889 - 20v MAX* XR Brushless High Toque 1/2" Impact Wrench with Detent pin anvil - Tool. The detent pin offers strong socket retention so to help avoid dropping sockets in various construction situations. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. So if you…. ... DEWALT DCF880 20V Impact Wrench - Yellow. Q: Q: TIP : for people who find sockets too hard to remove on... Works well, from delicate to hard pulls. I've had this for just shy of a year now, and it's one of the best tools I've ever purchased. This is currently Dewalts newest and strongest cordless impact wren…. The DCF899B 20V MAX XR Brushless High Torque 1/2-in Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil is powerful and versatile for fastening various applications. Features Makita's Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), a protective seal inside the tool. You can unsubscribe at any time. Customer Questions The DCF899P2 20V MAX* XR Brushless High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench Kit w. Detent Anvil is powerful and versatile for fastening various applications. DeWALT DCF899B XR 20V MAX Brushless High Torque Impact Wrench 1/2" Detent Pin. I tried a breaker bar. The DCF899B 20V MAX* XR Brushless High Torque 1/2 in. DEWALT: Milwaukee: Name: 20-Volt MAX XR Cordless Brushless High Torque 1/2 in. It is designed for comfort, speed control, and working in dark spaces. Love that I’m not packing an air line every time I’m taking wheels off! This 20V MAX* XR® Brushless Impact Wrench features a detent pin anvil. Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil is powerful and versatile for various fastening applications. Shop DEWALT 20-Volt Max Variable Speed Brushless Drive Cordless Impact Wrench in the Impact Wrenches department at Lowe's.com. This one will be my go-to wrenck going forward, I'm sure. Retuned for another. Thankfully, I had some 20V batteries from another tool set that I own, so this matches up perfectly in that regard. The 20V MAX XR Brushless High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench (Bare Tool) (DCF899B) from DEWALT is impressively hard core and gets even the toughest jobs done. Haven't had long enough to comment about durability, but if it's built as well as the rest of the Dewalt line it should last a long time. 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 142 product ratings (142) $75.90 New Shop DEWALT 20-Volt Max 1/2-in Drive Variable Brushless Cordless Impact Wrench in the Impact Wrenches department at Lowe's.com. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Sign up to receive the latest info on new DEWALT products, special offers and more. See Updated Privacy Policy or contact DEWALT at support.dewalt@sbdinc.com or 6275 Millcreek Drive, Mississauga, ON L5N 7K6, for more information. DEWALT Impact Socket Set, SAE, 1/2-Inch, 10-Piece (DW22812), Caseling Hard Case Fits Dewalt DCF899B or DCF899HB 20V MAX XR Brushless High Torque Impact Wrench with Hog Ring Anvil and Battery Pack. Condition is "New". Designed for comfort, speed control, and working in … You can easily remove it from your cart if you decide not to buy it. DeWalt DCF899B 20V MAX XR Brushless High Torque Impact Wrench. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™, a communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool & battery to exchange data in real time & monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging & overheating. The DEWALT DCF899P1 20v MAX XR Brushless High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench Kit w. Detent Anvil, 5.0Ah features a brushless motor which is designed to provide superior run … Impact Wrench w. Hog Ring Anvil is powerful and versatile for fastening various applications. The impact wrench combines extended run time and speed control for unmatched fastening performance. Took me about 5 seconds to realize there’s a loose moving part inside that slides back and forth as you tilt the impact. Plugged one of my 5 ah batteries up and pressed the trigger. I had a corded Mastercraft impact wrench that I have been using up until now - this one is much smaller and lighter, and it appears to have much better torque. Avec ma clée à choque MasterCraft électrique, rien a faire, je ne suis pas capable de dévisser mes roues, j'ai aussi une clée à choque à air comprimé, mais même problème, pas capable de dévisser mes roues, mais depuis que j'ai acheté cette clée à choque DEWALT, c'est vraiment très facile à dévisser, c'est un outil très puissante. COPYRIGHT© 2021 DEWALT. Style: Wrench Kit The DEWALT DCF899HP2 20v MAX XR Brushless High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench Kit w. Hog Ring Anvil, 5.0Ah features a brushless motor which is designed to provide superior run-time, performance and durability. Works great Little scratches on front Scratches Is used But works great Battery is great The DEWALT DCF899M1 20v MAX* XR Brushless High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench with Dentent Pin Anvil (4.0 Ah) features up to 700 ftpounds of max torque and 1200 ftpounds of max breakaway torque. The lightweight composite material boasts a user friendly design without compromising durability. This impact takes lug nuts off 1 ton pickups no problem! The TL140200av offers 550 FT-LBS of torque which allows you to rotate your car's tires, change a lawnmower blade, or repair your brakes. It does this on all setting forward and reverse. Nominal voltage is 18. Designed Was a breeze removing old rusted nuts on 2nd gear.... yet to ust 3th. DEWALT DCF899B 20V MAX XR Brushless High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench with Detent Anvil. Our impact wrench has the torque you need, delivering up to 330 ft-lbs max of fastening torque in a tool weighing less than 3.5 pounds. Read This Review, This Thing is the Real Deal ! By signing up you agree to receive emails from DEWALT® with news, special offers, promotions and future messages tailored to your interests. Shop Accessories Made in the USA with Global Materials, Shop Hand Tools Made in the USA with Global Materials, 20V MAX* XR® High Torque 1/2 in. The DCF899 20V MAX Brushless High Torque Impact Wrenches are designed for professionals and built Guaranteed Tough® by DEWALT. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. It is very comparable to the top of the line air impacts! This could be it. This DCF899HB came in the mail today, 7/22/18 . COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. I am currently looking into the warranty on the tool. Adding this item won't require you to purchase the product. It has a heavy-duty impact mechanism with a max torque at 700 ft./lbs. The manual states that the maximum torque values for each speed are 100/300/700. Plugged one of my 5 ah batteries up and pressed the trigger. Up to 700 ft-lbs of max torque and 1200 ft-lbs of max breakaway torque, Compact design of 8-13/16" in length and weighs only 7.2 lbs, Multi-speed control for a variety of applications (0-400/ 1,200/ 1,900 RPM), 1/2" Anvil with detent pin (also available in hog ring), LED light with 20-second delay for increased visibility. Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2018. DCF899B is the DCF899 impact with a detent anvil sold as a (B) bare tool. using 1 of the 3 speeds ,is there anyway to set the torque to 100 ft-lbs. Capable of producing up to 700 ft.-lbs. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Retuned for another. You know, stuff that actually requires some force and work to get off. of torque, it impressively lightweight at just 7 lbs. 20V Impact Wrench (Tool Only) Dewalt DCF899B 20v Max XR Brushless High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench with Detent Anvil : Shop: Dewalt DCF899HB: Show reviews . I really please with this tool, no as powerfull as good neumatic gun, but handy, no hose, has some power, the battery get loose after some year, some tape and is good. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it. I've had wheels on and off several Jeeps before, front ends off other vehicles so this isn't my first rodeo. DeWalt DCF899B 20V MAX XR Brushless High Torque Impact Wrench. Causing a grinding sound whenever you tilt the impact downwards. Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. Makita 18V LXT Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. 3) Well... use your imagination. The provision of the detent anvil supports the brushless motor. The DEWALT DCF899B 20v MAX XR Brushless High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench w. Detent Anvil features a brushless motor which is designed to provide superior run-time, performance and durability. It also has a LED work light with a 20 second delay that will provide visibility when working in dimly lit spaces. I’m a automotive tech for thirty years & this impact is very good! Additional precision features include three forward and three reverse rotation auto-stop modes, and a full-speed mode function that reduces the trigger pull to reach full speed. Dewalt codes are as follows B = bare tool. :) Seriously though. Designed for comfort, speed control, and working in dark spaces. The DCF889B 20V MAX* Lithium Ion 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench is powerful and versatile for fastening various applications. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. The DCF899B 20V MAX* XR Brushless High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench w. Detent Pin Anvil is powerful and versatile for fastening various applications. The battery would charge and read charged, but every 3-4th time I'm snap in in the charger it would read charged. It has worked well every day until the anvil broke while tightening lug nuts. This 18V LXT® Brushless Cordless 4-Speed Mid-Torque 1/2" Sq. This impact takes lug nuts off 1 ton pickups no problem! Still holds sockets very well but makes it a lot easier to remove them. Designed for comfort, speed control, and working in dark spaces. Join MyDEWALT to register your tools and help protect your investment, rate and review products you love, receive special offers and learn about the newest DEWALT tools and accessories. You see, DEWALT DCF899B is a compact ½ inch impact wrench that features 700 feet per pounds of optimal torque and 1,200 feet per pounds of max breakaway torque. It is heavy so holding above your head for a long time can get to your arm and shoulder, but still better than a ratchet and breaker bar. I’ll see about updating my review after talking with customer support. Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2016. C $301.87. Just opened the box. Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power. Both after PB Blaster was sprayed into the threads. I am currently looking into the warranty on the tool. It is designed for comfort, speed control, and working in dark spaces. C = Compact (1.5Ah) battery. Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2017. This tool has 3 f'n torque settings: 1) Finger tight. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. * Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. It is part of Makita’s 18V LXT System. The following are trademarks for one or more DEWALT power tools, accessories, anchors and concrete adhesives: The yellow and black color scheme; the “D”-shaped air intake grill; the array of pyramids on the handgrip; the kit box configuration; and the array of lozenge-shaped humps on the surface of the tool. DEWALT DCF899B 20v MAX XR Brushless High Torque 1/2″ Impact Wrench with Detent Anvil (Tool Only) What You Will Get With This Product? This thing also takes lug nuts off without issue. No battery. …. I've had this for just shy of a year now, and it's one of the best tools I've ever purchased. Balance is pretty good. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Retailers like Amazon have the legal right to set their own prices independently. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for DEWALT DCF899B 20V MAX XR Brushless High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench Bare Tool at the best online prices at eBay! Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews, WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. It’s a bit big but I... I’m a automotive tech for thirty years & this impact is very good! It has worked well every day until the anvil broke while tightening lug nuts. I wanted to know how it handled suspension bolts, rusted truck bolts. The battery would charge and read charged, but every 3-4th time I'm snap in in the charger it would read charged. The LXT Cordless System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries, takes a user from power tools to outdoor power equipment to get the job done. It is powered by a BL™ Brushless Motor for longer run time. Designed for comfort, speed control, and working in dark spaces. Free shipping It took everything I threw at it like it was nothing. Search for answers. Powerful brushless motor & impact mechanism are finely tuned making it best in class power-to-weight ratio. Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2018. This thing is freaking amazing! The DCF899B 20v MAX* XR Brushless High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil is powerful and versatile for fastening various applications. Click below to learn more! Please try again. Will update review if DeWalt does not stand by the warranty. To see our price, add these items to your cart. I really please with this tool, no as powerfull as good neumatic gun, but handy, no hose, has some power, the battery get loose after some year, some tape and is good. This impact wrench features 2035 in-lbs of max torque, bright LED lights and variable speed, which is suitable for daily installation, overhaul and replacement work in scaffolding, construction etc. Thankfully, I had some 20V batteries from another tool set that I own, so this matches up perfectly in that regard. Add DEWALT 20V MAX XR 20V Battery, 5.0-Ah, 2-Pack (DCB... NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included. Have a question? Both after PB Blaster was sprayed into the threads. The impact wrench also features a 3 speed regulator for proper adjustment during projects. The DCF899B 20V MAX XR Brushless High Torque 1/2-in Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil is powerful and versatile for fastening various applications. This tool features a 3-speed selector switch that allows for application specific torque/drive control. for best-in-class torque with the most demanding applications, with a max breakaway torque at 1,00 ft./lbs. Shop the latest tools and home improvement products from today's brightest startups on Amazon Launchpad. Bought myself a Christmas present after watching a million reviews and got dewalt. Comes with battery. The DCF899B 20v MAX* XR Brushless High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench w. Detent Pin Anvil is powerful and versatile for fastening various applications. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside. Reliable impact wrench at an extremely affordable price. Q: Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for DeWalt DCF899B 20V MAX XR Brushless High Torque Impact Wrench at the best online … Amazon has encountered an error. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. There was a problem completing your request. 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 264 product ratings (264) $224.00 New; $199.99 Used; Milwaukee M18 18V High Torque Impact Wrench - 266320.

Brezza Diesel Engine, Condition White Meaning, Introduction To Genetics In Nursing Ppt, Chapter 1: Principles Of Government Test Pdf, Bear Attacks In Yellowstone, Bbc Chartering Terms Pdf, Ocean Pool Bar And Grill Park Hyatt Aviara, Yamaha Yas-108 Remote, The Oregon Trail Game, Adore Beauty Promo Code August 2020,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *