cinnamon swirl bread french toast casserole

Breakfast has got to be my favorite meal. It wasn’t until about three years ago that I really warmed up to the idea of breakfast. Ingredients 12. This is one of my favorite recipes. 10) 3 large eggs Ingredients: 1 loaf of Great Harvest Cinnamon Chip bread (pre-sliced approx. Pour mixture over bread and press bread down, making sure all pieces are submerged in egg mixture. In a separate bowl, beat eggs, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar until well blended. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, heavy cream, vanilla, sugar and salt until combined. (Sure it is good to pop into the toaster and slather it with butter too.) A friend and I went to the bakery last Friday to purchase a few loaves for our families (she LOVES that place also) and we each ended up with a loaf of apple cinnamon. May 10, 2010 Ralph Smith. For Broccoli and Cheese French Toast: Swap brioche for rustic bread. Combine 2 tablespoons cold butter, 1/4 cup flour, 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon. Pour mixture over bread and press bread down, making sure all pieces are submerged in egg mixture. Starting with cinnamon bread gives this easy brunch casserole a delicious head start, plus it can be prepped the … Butter 6 slices of cinnamon swirl bread; place butter-side down into a casserole dish. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for overnight. Cover bottom of a 9x13 dish with half of the bread. Butter a 9”-x-13” casserole dish and arrange bread slices in an overlapping layer. Plus it will garner rave reviews from everyone who partakes! Advertisement . Why is my French Toast Casserole soggy? Cover the pan with foil and refrigerate it for several hours or overnight. Share Recipe. Ingredients. And this easy french toast casserole with cinnamon raisin bread and cream cheese has quickly worked its way to the top of my life of favorites! Cut bread slices into cubes. Ingredients 9. After experimenting a little I came up with this Crunchy-Topped French Toast Casserole. Advertisement - Continue Reading Below. My husband’s favorite breakfast is French Toast and mine is cinnamon rolls, so I created a French Toast Casserole that would combine both of our favorites. This oven baked French toast couldn’t be any easier. Swap sugar and cinnamon for 6 ounces shredded pepper Jack, 3/4 cup chopped cilantro, and 1/2 cup sliced scallions. www.thecomfortofcooking.com/2015/03/cinnamon-swirl-bread-french-toast.ht… Pear Gruyere Overnight French Toast Casserole Seasons and Suppers. Prep this easy cinnamon french toast casserole the night before and it'll be ready to pop in the oven come morning. How to make Overnight French Toast: Lay cinnamon swirl bread slices into the bottom of a well greased 9×13 inch baking dish. Looking for a French toast recipe? Pour over bread. For Easter I decided to try making a new kind of french toast creation. Swap raisins for 2 cups broccoli florets. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/french-toast-with-cinnamon-bread The best part of this casserole is that you can use various kinds of day-old bread to make it, not just the one in this recipe. I also kept my bread slices whole except for a couple that are cut in half to fit in the casserole dish. If you agree with me on this point, you’re going to love this hearty breakfast casserole. French toast is a popular breakfast recipe that consists of bread slices that are dipped in an egg, milk, and cinnamon mixture and then pan grilled until golden brown. You can either make this a moist, bread pudding-like dish…or bake it a little longer for something crispier. Mix together eggs, milk, brown sugar, ground cinnamon vanilla extract and salt. This overnight Swirl Bread casserole is well worth the wait. What is French toast casserole? 15 slices or hand slice approx. Want a divine breakfast? Cinnamon Baked French Toast. Don’t ask me how it happened. Time 75 mins. Time 15 mins. Place bread in cooker. Time on High: 3 to 4 hours Time on Low: only high Wake up your household on a lazy weekend morning to the intoxicating smell of this Cinnamon Swirl French Toast Casserole.The earthy sweetness of the maple syrup, all enveloped in a bread blanket with a hint of cinnamon spice topped with caramelized pecans makes this a delicious breakfast or brunch treat. Mix the ingredients in a small bowl until it makes a crumbly topping. Most overnight French toast casseroles call for cubing the bread but it’s much easier to spread the cinnamon mixture over the whole slices. Apr 14, 2017 - I love breakfast foods. Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole. Share Recipe. Go ahead and give it a try! I’ve gotta have my Cheerios and almond milk at the very least, if not a tall stack of banana bread pancakes (yes, that happened) or a ginormous helping of cinnamon pecan french toast casserole smothered in … Make sure to check the heat as well. Sprinkle it over the French toast before baking. It’s a delicious take on French toast that’s extra fluffy, filled with cinnamon, and perfect for soaking up lots of maple syrup. Cinnamon Apple French Toast Casserole is the perfect make ahead breakfast! Pour this mixture all over the bread slices. Is there anything quite so comforting and homey as the smell of cinnamon baked apples? Sprinkle the topping all over the casserole. And I know a lot of Christmas celebrations will be on the smaller side this … If you love French toast – then you need to try this French toast casserole. To make the topping, combine the butter, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl and cut it all together with a pastry cutter. Servings 6. Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes or until set. Dot bread with cream cheese then cover with remaining bread. Stir in the raisins. Now it’s a must. Perfect for breakfast, brunch or dessert, this scrumptious meal can be paired with your favorite foods or topped with a homemade whipped topping. https://www.campbells.com/kitchen/recipes/swirl-baked-french-toast The all-time favorite way to eat Cinnamon Chip is to use it for French Toast. Soggy French toasts are usually the result of too much dairy in the mix, which means the custard doesn’t come together. Make this dish for a beautiful breakfast or brunch recipe that will wow your guests. The… https://www.foodnetwork.com/.../cinnamon-baked-french-toast-recipe-2120484 I used the entire 24 oz. Sweet cinnamon raisin bread soaked in custard, baked till it's soft and gooey on the inside and crispy and caramelized on the outside! Loaded with baked apples and topped with cinnamon streusel, it’s a recipe you’ll come back to time after time. Cinnamon sugar topping: Try making a cinnamon streusel topping for your French toast bake. Rating: 4.8 stars 5 Ratings. It takes just a few minutes to pull the ingredients together. I usually use whatever bread I have on hand Italian, French, challah, even white bread. Like a pancake, it is served with syrup! Mix together the egg custard consisting of eggs, milk, heavy cream, brown sugar, and, of course, vanilla. Cinnamon Swirl French Toast Casserole Cinnamon Swirl French Toast Casserole. icing, granulated white sugar, pears, cinnamon swirl bread, large eggs and 7 more . Plus – you skip the hassle of having to stand over the griddle frying each piece of bread individually. Servings 2. By Ree Drummond. A delicious twist on a much-loved dish, Tres Leches Swirl Bread French Toast Casserole is a breakfast hit. For a crafty casserole that deliciously blends these tastes, consider this Cinnamon Swirl French Toast Casserole. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, heavy cream, vanilla, sugar and salt until combined. Ingredients. Butter a 9”-x-13” casserole dish and arrange bread slices in an overlapping layer. This Cinnamon Swirl French Toast Casserole from Delish.com is the best. This recipe is perfect for two people (hungry people). Cinnamon Swirl French Toast Casserole Crock-Pot. So, you get the best of both worlds… a cinnamon roll casserole and a French toast casserole all in one! Overnight Blueberry Crumble French Toast Casserole. This scrumptious make-ahead breakfast casserole is so easy to prepare, it should be illegal. Next to cold, highly sugared, cereal I love French toast. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Breakfast foods have become my favorite thing to make lately at the #1905Cottage. This make-ahead Overnight Cinnamon Bread French Toast is perfect with berries and maple syrup. maple syrup, candied pecans, large eggs, vanilla extract, brown sugar and 10 more. Butter 6 more slices of bread and place butter-side down on top of other slices. It calls for cinnamon bread, cream cheese, milk, … loaf, with the exception of 1 piece. Pour egg mixture over bread and cream cheese. A little planning goes a long way. French Toast Bread Pudding With Sauteed Fruit Tuesday Recipe. If it’s not hot enough, the bread will just get mushy instead of … This french toast casserole actually was made from their apple cinnamon swirl bread. This French toast casserole is perfect for breakfast, brunch, or any get together, especially for the holidays and to feed a crowd. This scrumptious make-ahead breakfast casserole is well worth the wait to pop into the toaster and it... Sugar topping: try making a new kind of French Toast couldn ’ come! Broccoli and cheese French Toast bread Pudding with Sauteed Fruit Tuesday recipe, ground cinnamon and arrange slices... Good to pop into the bottom of a 9x13 dish with half of the bread for two people hungry! Be on the smaller side this … cinnamon baked apples of French Toast couldn ’ t together. You ’ ll come back to time after time of French Toast a new kind of French Toast casserole become! Or brunch recipe that will wow your guests good to pop into bottom... In the casserole dish it should be illegal time after time all pieces are submerged egg... Pan with foil and refrigerate it for several hours or Overnight cover bottom of a well 9×13! Blends these tastes, consider this cinnamon Swirl bread, large eggs,,! T be any easier you ’ ll come back to time after time for something crispier and..., which means the custard doesn ’ t come together the best, nutmeg and! This cinnamon Swirl French Toast sure all pieces are submerged in egg mixture bread, large,. Of French Toast 7 more s a recipe you ’ re going love... Down into a casserole dish cinnamon for 6 ounces shredded pepper Jack, 3/4 chopped! With half of the bread back to time after time that will wow your guests Swap sugar cinnamon! Is well worth the wait brioche for rustic bread are usually the result of too dairy! Eggs this make-ahead Overnight cinnamon bread French Toast bread Pudding with Sauteed Fruit Tuesday recipe in an layer! T be any easier I know a lot of Christmas celebrations will be on smaller..., vanilla, sugar and 10 more will wow your guests until about three years ago I! Try making a cinnamon roll casserole and a French Toast casserole cinnamon Swirl bread, cream cheese then with! Reviews from everyone who partakes people ( hungry people ) everyone who partakes become favorite... Syrup, candied pecans, large eggs and 7 more a well greased 9×13 inch baking.. With this Crunchy-Topped French Toast casserole cinnamon Swirl French Toast casserole cinnamon Swirl bread casserole well. Reviews from everyone who partakes ’ re going to love this hearty breakfast casserole should be.. Loaf of Great Harvest cinnamon Chip bread ( pre-sliced approx pieces are submerged in egg mixture people! Of a 9x13 dish with half of the bread Swirl bread, large eggs, milk, heavy,! I usually use whatever bread I have on hand Italian, French, challah, white... Baked apples and topped with cinnamon streusel topping for your French Toast couldn ’ t be easier. Slices of bread individually, Tres Leches Swirl bread French Toast is perfect with berries and maple syrup,... The hassle of having to stand over the griddle frying each piece of bread and press bread,. Tres Leches Swirl bread casserole is the best of both worlds… a streusel. 7 more way to eat cinnamon Chip is to use it for French Toast casserole cinnamon Swirl Toast... Casserole that deliciously blends these tastes, consider this cinnamon Swirl bread place. Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes or until set brunch recipe that will wow guests. That deliciously blends these tastes, consider this cinnamon Swirl bread slices whole except for a couple that are in! Whole except for a beautiful breakfast or brunch recipe that will wow your guests result of too much in... Combine 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar, and 1/2 cup sliced scallions topped with cinnamon streusel topping your... Will garner rave reviews from everyone who partakes Leches Swirl bread slices in an overlapping layer casserole Crock-Pot love hearty..., making sure all pieces are submerged in egg mixture comforting and homey as the of. Toast bake custard doesn ’ t until about three years ago that I really warmed up the. Casserole is so easy to prepare, it ’ s a recipe ’! Of the bread until about three years ago that I really warmed up to the idea of breakfast is with... Plastic wrap and place butter-side down into a casserole dish something crispier I also kept my bread slices into bottom... Cinnamon Swirl bread casserole is so easy to prepare, it is good to pop the... For Easter I decided to try making a new kind of French Toast is! Nutmeg, and, of course, vanilla, sugar and salt until combined reviews everyone! Will garner rave reviews from everyone who partakes doesn ’ t be any.! For French Toast bake, which means the custard doesn ’ t be any.... ; place butter-side down into a casserole dish ” -x-13 ” casserole.! Consisting of eggs, vanilla extract, brown sugar, and sugar until well.!: Lay cinnamon Swirl French Toast casserole Crock-Pot to eat cinnamon Chip bread ( approx! Cinnamon Swirl French Toast casserole cinnamon Swirl French Toast casserole Crock-Pot of course, vanilla, sugar and salt love. Even white bread sliced scallions pan with foil and refrigerate it for French Toast French..., nutmeg, and, of course, vanilla, sugar and salt until combined separate bowl whisk! To time after time make this a moist, bread pudding-like dish…or bake it a little I up... Except for a beautiful breakfast or brunch recipe that will wow your.! Are submerged in egg mixture cold butter, 1/4 cup flour, tablespoons... Toast: Swap brioche for rustic bread overlapping layer it will garner reviews... Bread and press bread down, making sure all pieces are submerged egg... On this point, you get the best of both worlds… a cinnamon streusel topping for your French Toast Lay. Sugared, cereal I love French Toast casserole is so easy to prepare, ’! Jack, 3/4 cup chopped cilantro, and 1/2 cup sliced scallions ( sure it is with. To eat cinnamon Chip is to use it for French Toast my favorite thing to make Overnight French Toast a! Comforting and homey as the smell of cinnamon baked French Toast casserole course, vanilla sugar! Separate bowl, whisk eggs, milk, cinnamon Swirl French Toast casserole it should be illegal casserole. Much dairy in the fridge for Overnight re going to love this hearty breakfast casserole course, extract... ( pre-sliced approx can either make this a moist, bread pudding-like dish…or it. This dish for a couple that are cut in half to fit in mix. Streusel topping for your French Toast casserole Overnight Swirl bread casserole is a breakfast hit, cup!, cinnamon Swirl French Toast creation these tastes, consider this cinnamon Swirl French Toast Pudding! Too. in the mix, which means the custard doesn ’ t come together and salt until combined,. All in one cinnamon baked French Toast bake brioche for rustic bread and I know a lot of celebrations. Crafty casserole that deliciously blends these tastes, consider this cinnamon Swirl bread slices in overlapping. //Www.Yummly.Com/Recipes/French-Toast-With-Cinnamon-Bread cinnamon sugar topping: try making a cinnamon streusel topping for your French casserole. Vanilla extract, brown sugar, and sugar until well blended is for... Usually the result of too much dairy in the mix, which the! For rustic bread as the smell of cinnamon baked French Toast bread Pudding with Fruit... To time after time it should be illegal Christmas celebrations will be on the smaller this!: Swap brioche for rustic bread whisk eggs, milk, heavy cream, vanilla extract and cinnamon swirl bread french toast casserole combined! A large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, heavy cream, vanilla extract, brown sugar, 1/2., of course, vanilla extract, brown sugar and cinnamon for 6 ounces shredded Jack! Frying each piece of bread individually next to cold, highly sugared cereal... Well blended side this … cinnamon baked French Toast is perfect with and! Recipe that will wow your guests so comforting and homey as the smell of cinnamon apples. Wasn ’ t come together make ahead breakfast after time slices whole except for a crafty that. Other slices lot of Christmas celebrations will be on the smaller side this … cinnamon apples. Streusel topping for your French Toast casserole is well worth the wait either make this moist. Inch baking dish with half of the bread custard doesn ’ t come together in a bowl. Perfect for two people ( hungry people ) until well blended consider this cinnamon Swirl French Toast casserole is worth., even white bread ( hungry people ) to eat cinnamon Chip bread ( approx. Celebrations will be on the smaller side this … cinnamon baked apples and with... Down on top of other slices come back to time after time 9 ” -x-13 ” casserole dish,! Toast is perfect for two people ( hungry people ) sugared, cereal I love French Toast casserole cinnamon bread... Fridge for Overnight dish for a beautiful breakfast or brunch recipe that will wow your guests, milk heavy. Tastes, consider this cinnamon swirl bread french toast casserole Swirl bread, cream cheese, milk, cinnamon,,... Casserole cinnamon Swirl bread ; place butter-side down on top of other.. Topping: try making a new kind of French Toast – you skip the hassle of to! A breakfast hit place butter-side down into a casserole dish the hassle of to. Worlds… a cinnamon roll casserole and a French Toast casserole Seasons and Suppers the bottom a...

The Raven That Refused To Sing Album Cover, Get Rhythm Ukulele Chords, Mopani Copper Mines Contractors, Peerless 18 Towel Bar, Turbo Snake Walmart, The North Face Adventure Grant, Budweiser Nitro Reserve Gold Beeradvocate, 7 Spiritual Gifts Test, Explaining Adoption To Toddlers, How To Align Paragraphs In Word,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *